Downsizers Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    It is that time to recruit new members for the month of November ... If any of you have any friends that you think would love to join our amazing group ...Please encourage them to sign up :) Thank you
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847112/registration-for-new-members-november-2021#latest

I'm sorry but I gave Megan the wrong link! It is now corrected:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847168/registration-for-new-members-november-2021#latest
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    It is pouring down rain where I am in California ...we have a flood warning ...it is suppose to rain until 4pm today ..we really need it so I am not complaining
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 ...I got 7649 for your steps...were both of those moderate or is one vigorous effort ? I just want to make sure that your step count is correct ..Thanks
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Weigh in day!

PW: 163
    CW: 162
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 ...I got 7649 for your steps...were both of those moderate or is one vigorous effort ? I just want to make sure that your step count is correct ..Thanks

Both moderate

18 x 174 = 3,122 for swim

14 x 100 = 1,400 for workout

5,213 for steps

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    It is pouring down rain where I am in California ...we have a flood warning ...it is suppose to rain until 4pm today ..we really need it so I am not complaining

It’s raining here too. I changed my Covid booster appointment because I didn’t want to walk there in the rain.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Pickles175 wrote: »
    Good morning! Weigh in day!

PW: 163
    CW: 162

Nice loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    p44uci0k8crc.gif

Who has trouble with sleep? Who has tips to help get enough sleep?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

[/center]

It’s both yes and no for trouble sleeping. I go through spurts of poor sleep. My biggest tip for sleep is keeping your bedtime routine the same.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Good morning 🌄!

My phone totally died last week and the replacement got lost in shipping for a couple of days. Back in business today. I need to get my head back in the game too.

Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 222.4
    CW: 224.4

No steps recorded for the last several days😐.

• shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    p44uci0k8crc.gif

Falling asleep and staying that way is hard. I try yoga, melatonin and rainstorm sounds
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hello, I'm a new member for the November challenge, and I'm looking forward this challenge. Been on mfp for about 11 days. Kind of anxious to see how I do over the holidays, and to what I'll learn on this journey on here. Wishing y'all the best.

Welcome to our amazing talkative group ... I am one of the captains to this wonderful team with the other captain being Linda....Hope you succeed and have a great time doing it ... :)
  • Bluebabygirl58
    Bluebabygirl58 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970, Thank you for the welcome. 😊
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970, Thank you for the welcome. 😊

You are very welcome :)
  • Bluebabygirl58
    Bluebabygirl58 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018,

I joined this challenge because my friend Kitty2Kats2 was in this group, and I thought it would be fun to do it together. However, she has to go away for awhile and wanted me to let you know this and that she is sorry to leave the challenge. can you please take her out of the rest October. I don't know if or when she'll be returning. Karly, has some serious health issues and needs to concentrate on her health.

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Thank you. I just go with my Garmin. I posted this on my wall earlier😉:

Thank you Don, and everyone. I typed this earlier but MFP decided to make me do it again, lol: My diary has been private for months. Therefore, my exercise hasn't been carrying forward to my wall. I report exercise in a couple of other threads. Anyway, I had a doctor's appointment early today. She was running late. I popped on YouTube to music and was dancing in place while I was waiting. I got in over a half hour. I was also able to do 50 counter pushups (I was wearing gloves)😳🤣. Anyway, I exercise daily and have my planned session later today. Will that carry through as well? Who knows or can figure out the vagaries of MFP. I'm just a traveler on this MFP mystery train!! Hope you are all having a productive Monday.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (10/24 stats):

Steps: 6,259
    Floors:
    Calories Burned: 501

Daily Intensity Minutes:
    Moderate: 43
    Vigorous: 84
    Daily Total Intensity Minutes: 127

Total Intensity Minutes For The Week: 1,056