WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post. Just got back to my scale.

Cw. 244.4

No change 2nd week in a row but I'll take it considering last week was Thanksgiving and all. Plus my medicine has been changed around a bit.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,055 Member
    Options
    OK - hard to believe, but it's time for Thursday people to get ready to roll!
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @bowens1973

Still waiting for a few Wednesday people too...
    @AshenMoon
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @MoStacy

Thanks!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    @Kali225 Hugs and so sorry to hear you have COVID. Take it easy. Listen to your body and rest.

@conleywoods so glad to hear your niece is feeling better. Wew! Hugs to you for all you have been dealing with. Hope all the kiddos are healthy soon.

@jugar I hear you my cookie sister! It’s about to be cookie season!!!

I feel like I have so much to do and am really slow getting things done. My house is half decorated. I need to get packages wrapped and mailed off.

Haven’t done great with logging, water. Food has been ok. Sleep is off. My eyes are closing as I write this. Pilates is consistent.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Options
    Work has been kicking my butt this week. On the fun side, tonight was dinner out with a couple coworkers to celebrate my 15 year work anniversary.

I like @micki48 have eyes closing on me as I write this.. back tomorrow for weigh-in. Night all
  • jugar
    Options
    @micki48
    I have to get back onto my Pilates streak! I have been slacking... You're in my head today -- thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @eggfreak

So glad you're sticking with us. I think everyone will be looking for a little extra support and encouragement this month. Glad you're seeing it through... makes me so happy!

Exercise stat catchup:
    Nov 30 - 30 minutes Peloton + 7890 steps
    Dec 1 - 7867 steps
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sorry for missing my weigh-in day! I've been on vacation this week and keep forgetting, is it okay to take a pass this week? @jugar :)
  • jugar
    Options
    AshenMoon wrote: »
    Sorry for missing my weigh-in day! I've been on vacation this week and keep forgetting, is it okay to take a pass this week? @jugar :)

no problem!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I've just had a thought... normally we'd have moved into December's thread by now. Are we staying put this month @jugar? :smile:
  • jugar
    edited December 2021
    Options
    DD265 wrote: »
    I've just had a thought... normally we'd have moved into December's thread by now. Are we staying put this month @jugar? :smile:

Our calendar is slightly askew - our December challenge does not start until this coming Sunday, December 5th. We always start a new month (and week) on a Sunday. Since December 1st came half way through a week, we chose to let November have 5 weeks and December will have 4. The new chat thread will open up on Friday or Saturday, so it is happening soon!
  • jugar
    Options
    Let the Friday weigh-ins begin!
    @EvMakesChanges
    @happimess01
    @Steph1498
    @Micki48
    @bonnie_red
    @gak71
    @Pearl4686

And a few to come in from Sunday - Thursday:
    @Terytha
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @MoStacy
    @bowens1973

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    I'll give @bowens1973 a nudge... ;) he had a great week so I know he's gonna wanna get it logged in.. that 10 pound gap is going in his favor again. He doesn't use the board much so he's late to the "where the heck is my bookmark?" club... lol

Today was good - busy at work, slippery snow on the sidewalks but we still got out for walks and we've both snuck in a bit of extra exercise after our volunteer activity tonight as well.

12/2 exercise:
    -10 mins strength
    -18 mins yoga
    -7425 steps

Night all!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @micki48
    I have to get back onto my Pilates streak! I have been slacking... You're in my head today -- thanks!

Yay!! Get back on it. It feels so good. Today my practice was a standing practice with Juliet. She hung in there the whole 12 minutes. At one point she started doing down dog. She said I want to do this MomMom. Good reminder to listen to your body and do what it needs to do.

I have no idea where the scale will be tomorrow. My logging has been poor. Only after the fact when I did it at all. Water 💦 not the best. Steps haven’t been fabulous either. I am out of routine. Every day is different and usually involves having Juliet and my daughter here. I have only not made dinner for all of us 1 night in as long as I can remember. My daughter helps, but I generally have the plan.

@eggfreak Glad you are going to stick it out with us for December. It’s a challenge for all of us. And especially for those of you with added family stress. Liselyn is right, just sticking with us may help hold the ground you’ve made. I would love to lose this month but it is not likely realistic. I know those cookies are coming, but I will make a plan to control it. I like the plan idea. I don’t have a lot of social engagements but we celebrate/show love with food in my family. My sister sent this huge box of soft pretzels 🥨 with all kinds of toppings. We put them in the freezer to keep them until Christmas.
  • ellz_runs
    ellz_runs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Elz_runs
    Friday
    Starting weight 216lbs
    Highest weight 228lbs
    @jugar can I please keep my weigh ins on Friday, please 😊 gives me room for improvement just in case I'll get naughty on the weekends 🤭

My day is not too bad today.
    I'm working as a kitchen assistant in high school Monday to Friday so it is our last day at work today and weekend off. But I also work as a cook in the hotel and tomorrow is my last day at work and Sunday off completely 🤣
    I have to do something fun and outdoorsy. Maybe burn few calories along the way 😁

Have a great day everyone and thank goodness it is Friday! 🎉🎉🎉
This discussion has been closed.