WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I tracked well yesterday, but I think my sodium intake was a little too high and I barely drank any water. I also didn't sleep well so today I feel yucky and tired. Trying to struggle through work. I'm about to go take a quick walk around the building to get some steps in.
  • kdblpn
    kdblpn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey Those pics are too cute for words. I would love to dress my dog up but he isn't having it.
    @ashleycarole86 Sounds like a fun evening. Have a great time!
    @MoStacy Don't beat yourself up. Thanksgiving should be celebrated. November and December is always a little more difficult. We all tend to celebrate occasions with food. I graduate Sunday and ny friends wanted to take me to dinner. I have convinced them that coffee and then an escape room is a much better way to celebrate.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    CW - 182.1 lbs
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,115 Member
    Options
    @micki48
    I got that Pilates done yesterday, and I'm about to do it today. I'm sticking with the TBL calendar, but started this week late. I'll be caught up by the end of the weekend! Thanks, as always, for the inspiration.

@gak71 enjoy your trip! I like your planning and packing of workout and walking gear.

I'm heading back to the Goal Zone part of the team for December - I think that will actually keep me more on track than being on the regular team. I will always know that if I pass 117 pounds, I'll be back on the regular team in January :grimace: taking a spot that someone who is new to us might need. I'll gripe and complain some more about how being small is hard, especially when surrounded by tall people and 20-somethings over the holidays. But then I'll hopefully take them snowshoeing and wear them right out!
  • jugar
    Options
    The December Habit Tracker is up and ready for you to plan and set up for success in December. Be sure to plan which days you won't worry about, and which days you hope to stick to the straight and narrow!

Go to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850312/december-habit-tracker#latest

Find your team, and go for it! It is up to you to update your own progress daily.
  • jugar
    Options
    I'm still thinking about those cats' pajamas...
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,146 Member
    Options
    Today's exercise:
    11992 steps and 45 minutes Peloton
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    The calm of Saturday morning, no need to race about, even though there is a long to do list. I'm signed on to the habit tracker - keeping it simple.
  • jugar
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The December Team Chat is UP! Time for new month introductions, commitments, and starting off on the right foot. Continue final weigh-ins here, and head to the new chat to get December officially started:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850332/waistaways-team-chat-december-2021/p1?new=1

One thing you might want to do -
    Go back to the first couple of pages in THIS month's chat. See what your goals were for November, and reflect on how they went. It is a good way to see what went well, what did not go so well, and to set December goals in consequence. That and the habit tracker are a good combo!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hhudkEoPoIPpasl1Bs914kF7K3F9HvGFgobXNxlXDjo/edit#gid=1801852206
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    I'm still thinking about those cats' pajamas...

Those kitties were such good sports once I removed the back legs off of the pyjamas and made them more like capes. I'll bet they felt like superhero kitties!
  • bonnie_red
    bonnie_red Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!! I know I'm late for the Friday weigh in. The time just got away from me!

CW 165
This discussion has been closed.