Downsizers Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 11/10 8,386 11/11 4,940

Never a dull week. I was doing great tracking mon & Tues then Wednesday night I unexpectedly had to put down my dog. He was old almost 16 and declining but having to run out at 10 pm wasn't in the plans. I spent yesterday mourning the loss of my buddy. Trying to make better choices today.

I’m so sorry for your loss!! Sending virtual hugs to you and your family!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Red1185
    PW: 164.2
    CW: 161.2
    LTD: 18.4 lbs

This week went surprisingly well. Idk if it’s because I think getting back into drinking a ton of water and making sure I got my steps in (most days) did the trick. I participated in this week’s challenge of setting a numbers goal, and I chose 64 oz of water a day, which is 2 of my water bottles. I think that really helped. I think it kept me full (I didn’t even eat dinner one night because I wasn’t hungry), and it flushed everything out of my system lol.

I’m planning on jumping on the treadmill today for the first half of the GA game - I did that last week, and it was great! I spent 2 hours walking and watching the game. It was a successful and easy way to get my exercise done.

Steps this week:
    11/6: 9,273
    11/7: 4,698
    11/8: 9,103
    11/9: 4,590
    11/10: 5,795
    11/11: 6,320
    11/12: 7,306
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 11/10 8,386 11/11 4,940

Never a dull week. I was doing great tracking mon & Tues then Wednesday night I unexpectedly had to put down my dog. He was old almost 16 and declining but having to run out at 10 pm wasn't in the plans. I spent yesterday mourning the loss of my buddy. Trying to make better choices today.

I am soooo sorry for your loss ...HUGS <3<3
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    User name: Pippin20206
    PW: 201.9
    CW: 197.5

Woo! My treat day yesterday didn't sabotage me too much. Encouraging to think I can relax a little every now and then, but as long as I'm mindful of not really going overboard I can stay on track.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,490 Member
    Options
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    So I finally logged on to FitOn and tried the intro to Zumba at the lowest intensity I could find. Haha, I'm dying! Well I made it through the 14 mins, did what I do look anything like what the teacher was doing? No definitely not. But I shook my booty, moved my feet and general flailed my arms around the best I could for the whole time, while constantly tripping over my dogs who were going crazy around me, probably under the assumption I was having some sort of seizure and needed help. :D Still its done now and has helped bump up my steps for the day.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Pippin20206 Congrats to making it to One-derland ...that is a huge accomplishment :)
  • Pippin20206
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @Pippin20206 Congrats to making it to One-derland ...that is a huge accomplishment :)

Thank you but I don't know what it means? 🤣
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 here are my missing steps:
    11/10 - 7924
    11/11 - 6476 plus 20 minutes stationary bike medium intensity. 5.5 miles.
    11/12 - 5477
    11/13 - 14982
  • rwood566
    Options
    good evening everyone. another saturday night and i still ain't got nobody. lol old song.

check in for 11/13:
    steps -14982. walk then shopping/returning stuff.
    calories- 1679 or so. i forgot it again but it's close.
    exercise - 5.67 mile walk before the heat arrived. then off to shop and return stuff that didn't work out.

thanks for the info for the phone, linda. i'll give it a shot when i figure out how to get to the browser. daughter is sleeping so it will be tomorrow. did i mention that i hate cell phones?
  • rwood566
    Options
    @Pippin20206 congrats on getting to one-derland. that is when your weight goes under 200 lbs.
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    @Pippin20206 congrats on getting to one-derland. that is when your weight goes under 200 lbs.

Ooh thank you. Feels good
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1049
    Steps 9520! Woo!

I told my partner about the zumba session I did this morning and he wanted to give it a go so we did one together in the afternoon, much booty shaking and arm flailing from both of us, thankfully we managed to avoid hitting each other 🤣

So my steps are kicking it today. Back to the office tomorrow though so they will drop again.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Thank you but I don't know what it means? 🤣

That is when you get below 200 and now have a 1 in front of your weight.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ... Didn't sleep very well last night ...every time Aspen moved in her Kennel I would wake up ... I will not be walking her at anytime until we figure this all out with the vet .. so I will be walking to Leslie Sansone's dvd's with my music ...I think I will start meal prepping today ... I want to make keto popcorn using provolone cheese with corn extract and cheese powder... keto pretzels and other stuff ...I hope everyone has a great day

I am glad the vet told you that you can walk with her. The popcorn sounds so good.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Red1185
    PW: 164.2
    CW: 161.2
    LTD: 18.4 lbs

This week went surprisingly well. Idk if it’s because I think getting back into drinking a ton of water and making sure I got my steps in (most days) did the trick. I participated in this week’s challenge of setting a numbers goal, and I chose 64 oz of water a day, which is 2 of my water bottles. I think that really helped. I think it kept me full (I didn’t even eat dinner one night because I wasn’t hungry), and it flushed everything out of my system lol.

I’m planning on jumping on the treadmill today for the first half of the GA game - I did that last week, and it was great! I spent 2 hours walking and watching the game. It was a successful and easy way to get my exercise done.
    Steps this week:
    11/6: 9,273
    11/7: 4,698
    11/8: 9,103
    11/9: 4,590
    11/10: 5,795
    11/11: 6,320
    11/12: 7,306

Fantastic loss! Water is good for you in so many ways. Keep on reaching your water and step goal.

rwood566 wrote: »
    good evening everyone. another saturday night and i still ain't got nobody. lol old song.

check in for 11/13:
    steps -14982. walk then shopping/returning stuff.
    calories- 1679 or so. i forgot it again but it's close.
    exercise - 5.67 mile walk before the heat arrived. then off to shop and return stuff that didn't work out.

thanks for the info for the phone, linda. i'll give it a shot when i figure out how to get to the browser. daughter is sleeping so it will be tomorrow. did i mention that i hate cell phones?

Roger, your steps are amazing. Nice walking. It is amazing how many steps you can get when shopping. My step count is always higher on grocery shopping day.

Daily check-in
    Calories 1049
    Steps 9520! Woo!

I told my partner about the zumba session I did this morning and he wanted to give it a go so we did one together in the afternoon, much booty shaking and arm flailing from both of us, thankfully we managed to avoid hitting each other 🤣

So my steps are kicking it today. Back to the office tomorrow though so they will drop again.

I never tried Zumba but it sounds like fun. How great that your partner worked out with you.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps ✅
    Calories ❌
    Close Rings ✅

Went over calories. Went to buy stamps and a pack of peanut M&M’s called my name. Overall my Saturday eating was way better than it has been in awhile. The scale was good to me today. I am back in onderland and hope to hang on to this by Friday. Pool again today. Need to do a long stretching session after my laps as my back still isn’t happy and my usual pain control methods aren’t helping.

Happy Sunday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Converted steps 12,292
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Username piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 210.5
    CW (Current Weight): 210.5

Hello stability! not many comments, I have to seriously review my choices and work on my self-control, it's all getting a bit difficult!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ... Didn't sleep very well last night ...every time Aspen moved in her Kennel I would wake up ... I will not be walking her at anytime until we figure this all out with the vet .. so I will be walking to Leslie Sansone's dvd's with my music ...I think I will start meal prepping today ... I want to make keto popcorn using provolone cheese with corn extract and cheese powder... keto pretzels and other stuff ...I hope everyone has a great day

I am glad the vet told you that you can walk with her. The popcorn sounds so good.

Thanks Linda ... Got up at 5am to give Aspen her 1st dose of her horse pills with the urinary wet food and she took it like a champ.. I made little meatballs with the wet food (which I never give my dogs ) and stuck the pills into them ... we will be walking tomorrow ... I can't wait
This discussion has been closed.