Downsizers Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options

So--still no community on my phone. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no luck??? I don't usually use the computer for MFP, so I have no idea what changed with the new format...yet.

Steps:

11/10: 21,821

11/11: 15,339

Weigh Day Thursday

CW: 221.6

PW: 226.2

Happy Friday!

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    previous weight 168 pounds
    current weight 166 pounds
    weigh in day thursday
  • MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    MJ_Keto
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 138.4
    CW: 137.0
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Bluetail6 hope you are all dug out today and warm inside.
    @Pippin20206 your pups are cute! Used to have a neighbor with a registered English Bulldog stud that bred and sold puppies. I was surprised at how at how large he was. It’s great that you are enjoying the healthier food options. They just seem more satiating to me. What do you think?

It’s lightly snowing here with a 40+mph wind. Just enough to limit visibility and make the roads slick but not bad enough to be unsafe. Everyone will have to relearn how to drive in the winter again. It’s always amazing how many 4 wheel drive pickups are in the ditches each year.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,493 Member
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in Day- Friday
    PW: 230.0
    CW: 227.3 (loss 2.7 lbs)
    LTD: 19.7 lbs

Awesome loss!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/10 8,386 11/11 4,940

Never a dull week. I was doing great tracking mon & Tues then Wednesday night I unexpectedly had to put down my dog. He was old almost 16 and declining but having to run out at 10 pm wasn't in the plans. I spent yesterday mourning the loss of my buddy. Trying to make better choices today.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    So--still no community on my phone. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no luck??? I don't usually use the computer for MFP, so I have no idea what changed with the new format...yet.
    Steps:
    11/10: 21,821
    11/11: 15,339
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 221.6
    PW: 226.2
    Happy Friday!

Fantastic loss! If you go in through your mobile browser it will work.

cormierannie
    previous weight 168 pounds
    current weight 166 pounds
    weigh in day thursday

Nice loss!

MJ_Keto wrote: »
    MJ_Keto
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 138.4
    CW: 137.0

Awesome loss!

@Pippin20206 your pups are cute! Used to have a neighbor with a registered English Bulldog stud that bred and sold puppies. I was surprised at how at how large he was. It’s great that you are enjoying the healthier food options. They just seem more satiating to me. What do you think?

It’s lightly snowing here with a 40+mph wind. Just enough to limit visibility and make the roads slick but not bad enough to be unsafe. Everyone will have to relearn how to drive in the winter again. It’s always amazing how many 4 wheel drive pickups are in the ditches each year.

I basically stopped driving because of anxiety. I just started again recently so I am not sure late fall/early winter was the time to start again. People need to learn to slow down when it snows.
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Thank you, yes we breed them. The black and white one is the mum to the two chocolate ones. The old guy in the back is a retired stud that we adopted from another breeder when he was 7 years old because we loved him and just wanted to spoil him rotten in his old age.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 11/10 8,386 11/11 4,940

Never a dull week. I was doing great tracking mon & Tues then Wednesday night I unexpectedly had to put down my dog. He was old almost 16 and declining but having to run out at 10 pm wasn't in the plans. I spent yesterday mourning the loss of my buddy. Trying to make better choices today.

Sorry for your loss!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    hi all. sorry for my not being here. i'm sure you all enjoyed the more mature conversations. i am finally able to get on on the laptop, but not on my phone. i have already read everything, but i have already forgotten a lot.
    linda/megan - am i missing any of my steps or weigh in? i was posting it on my feed since i couldn't get in. i will have to remember to do my check-ins on the laptop now.
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 sorry it's late *insert excuses here*

Weigh in Day- Thurs
    SW: 107.1
    PW: 105.5
    CW: 104.9
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories about 1400 give or take a couple of glasses of champers, let's just say I did my best but not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.
    Steps 6028.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 sorry it's late *insert excuses here*

Weigh in Day- Thurs
    SW: 107.1
    PW: 105.5
    CW: 104.9

Nice loss! Life gets busy so I am glad you got posted. Can you add me as a friend? I am trying to figure out how to do it under the new format.

rwood566 wrote: »
    good evening everyone. yet another weekend is here.

check in for 11/12:
    steps - 5402
    calories - 1708
    exercise - none. sent off a christmas prep package today. my sister said she hasn't put up her tree in years because it is large. we bought her a small tree and all the trimmings.

happy holidays everyone. please enjoy your families.

I got your weight from the newsfeed. Fantastic loss by the way! If you are having trouble getting in on your phone open your mobile browser and go to community/MyFitnessPal.com. You can log in from there.

Daily check-in
    Calories about 1400 give or take a couple of glasses of champers, let's just say I did my best but not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.
    Steps 6028.

Sometimes we need to be a little relaxed. We just need to be mindful during the meal/event and get back on track the next meal/day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps ✅
    Calories ✅
    Close Rings ✅

I just did a cardio workout in the pool yesterday. Today I want to do some laps and maybe a leg workout. My back pain has been worse the last couple of days so I want to do a good stretch today. Off to get a few things done then I am going to the pool followed by grocery shopping.

Have a great Saturday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Converted steps 9,683
  • Melaniebl2000
    Melaniebl2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all of those that replied with some motivation! I often forget to check the community tab
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/12: 19,931
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    hi all. sorry for my not being here. i'm sure you all enjoyed the more mature conversations. i am finally able to get on on the laptop, but not on my phone. i have already read everything, but i have already forgotten a lot.
    linda/megan - am i missing any of my steps or weigh in? i was posting it on my feed since i couldn't get in. i will have to remember to do my check-ins on the laptop now.

Hi Roger ... I need your steps from 11/10-11/13
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ... Didn't sleep very well last night ...every time Aspen moved in her Kennel I would wake up ... I will not be walking her at anytime until we figure this all out with the vet .. so I will be walking to Leslie Sansone's dvd's with my music ...I think I will start meal prepping today ... I want to make keto popcorn using provolone cheese with corn extract and cheese powder... keto pretzels and other stuff ...I hope everyone has a great day
This discussion has been closed.