Options
    Weigh in Day- Saturdays (3rd week)

Starter Weight (356 lbs) - Nov

PW:342 lbs (week 2)
    CW: 345 lbs
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams thank you. I am really glad it will be done and I will be in recovery mode before Christmas and the new year.
    @lindamtuck2018 I will make sure to keep you posted better than I did with the last hospitalization. I know I will have 2 days of being in the hospital since I will be opened instead of laproscopic surgery.

Mid December is still far enough away that I am having to focus on my family and the holidays. Thanksgiving is being a bigger deal than before. I am even getting everything for Christmas done. Even my decorating is happening now. I am usually an after Thanksgiving kind of girl. I am planning on giving everyone their Christmas ornaments on Thanksgiving. I am keeping busy because I know if I don't I will binge just worrying about my surgery. So crazy busy it is.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Thank you @rwood566 and @lindamtuck2018 for sharing your experiences and kind words.

Today it was 51 degrees with a light wind so put up the outside Christmas decorations and took leaves to the brush dump. Was up almost 1 pound today. Think it’s just water weight. When I lift weights, I usually carry 2 pounds water weight that would disappear on the weekends when didn’t lift weights.
    Reached out to another cousin that am concerned about. Her brother was murdered this year and she has been through the funeral, visitation and two trials for. the murderers. She has had to stay away from her family as her younger sister has mental health issues and blows up when she is around the family. Just worried for her and want to make sure that she is doing well. Let her know that others are thinking of her.
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Pippin20206
    PW 195.5
    CW 195.5
    I'm really pissed I went down during the week but then bounced straight back again
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

Weigh-in: Saturday

PW: 150.6
    CW: 149.6
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Pippin20206
    PW 195.5
    CW 195.5
    I'm really pissed I went down during the week but then bounced straight back again

I have last weeks weight as 197.5. Is there a typo somewhere as I have you with a 2 pound loss.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone.

Check in for 11/20:
    Steps - 2742
    Calories - 1472. After gaining 3 lbs from yesterday's food I am curious about today. Went to see Ghostbusters movie. Had popcorn and diet soda. I am writing this while watching the original Ghostbusters. Lol
    Exercise - none. Wrapping presents.
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    Pippin20206
    PW 195.5
    CW 195.5

I have last weeks weight as 197.5. Is there a typo somewhere as I have you with a 2 pound loss.

Oops sorry no it's supposed to 197.5 for this week and last week
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 no mention of a liver biopsy by the dr, I've only had the ultrasound and blood test.
  • Pippin20206
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Well what a day, I finally made myself get out of bed and go to archery for the first time in months. It's so beautiful when I get there. It's called field archery because instead of just standing in front of the same target the whole time, you walk around a course which is all up and down several acres of bushland.
    6kct0vanuv1m.jpg
    g2b4elpxfw9b.jpg
    819lvk0zthx3.jpg

A great workout for my arms and legs. My fitness must be getting better because I used to huff and puff the whole way around the course but today I barely broke a sweat.😁

No FitOn class today but I did wash all 4 furkids and trust me no zumba class can compete with the level of strength, choreography and stamina you need to wrestle 4 x 30kg+ wet bulldogs 🤣

Then finished the day walking everyone up and down the driveway.

Calories 1054
    Steps 13081
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,363 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ... I hope everyone is doing well :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited November 2021
    Options
    g8ta7qg892gt.png

Here is my friendly Sunday reminder of the people's steps I need

@red1185 - 11/14- 11/20

Please have your steps in by the evening of 11/23... If I do not have them in by then ...I will have no other choice but to zero them out ... Thanks for understanding and your cooperation :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @Beautyofdreams thank you. I am really glad it will be done and I will be in recovery mode before Christmas and the new year.
    @lindamtuck2018 I will make sure to keep you posted better than I did with the last hospitalization. I know I will have 2 days of being in the hospital since I will be opened instead of laproscopic surgery.

Mid December is still far enough away that I am having to focus on my family and the holidays. Thanksgiving is being a bigger deal than before. I am even getting everything for Christmas done. Even my decorating is happening now. I am usually an after Thanksgiving kind of girl. I am planning on giving everyone their Christmas ornaments on Thanksgiving. I am keeping busy because I know if I don't I will binge just worrying about my surgery. So crazy busy it is.

I keep forgetting your thanksgiving is this week. Keeping busy is a good way to prevent worry. Do you make the ornaments?

Thank you @rwood566 and @lindamtuck2018 for sharing your experiences and kind words.

Today it was 51 degrees with a light wind so put up the outside Christmas decorations and took leaves to the brush dump. Was up almost 1 pound today. Think it’s just water weight. When I lift weights, I usually carry 2 pounds water weight that would disappear on the weekends when didn’t lift weights.
    Reached out to another cousin that am concerned about. Her brother was murdered this year and she has been through the funeral, visitation and two trials for. the murderers. She has had to stay away from her family as her younger sister has mental health issues and blows up when she is around the family. Just worried for her and want to make sure that she is doing well. Let her know that others are thinking of her.

Makes sense you are retaining water just getting back into weights. Putting up decorations sounds like a great way to burn calories. That is nice of you to be there for family members.

Pippin20206
    PW 195.5
    CW 195.5

Thanks for clarifying. Archery sounds so cool. You must of burn a ton of calories. It’s something I always wanted to try. The pictures are beautiful!

Aqualang26 wrote: »
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

Weigh-in: Saturday

PW: 150.6
    CW: 149.6

Fantastic! Welcome to a new decade!

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone.

Check in for 11/20:
    Steps - 2742
    Calories - 1472. After gaining 3 lbs from yesterday's food I am curious about today. Went to see Ghostbusters movie. Had popcorn and diet soda. I am writing this while watching the original Ghostbusters. Lol
    Exercise - none. Wrapping presents.

I always bloat and gain after popcorn. Did you have any at the theatre? The first ghostbusters was the best. Now I am going to have the theme song stuck in my head all day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps ✅
    Close Rings ✅

I am not posting my calories in my goals for now. It’s having the opposite effect. Instead of helping stay in calories it is making me worry I am not going to be able to check it off which makes me want to binge more. Yesterday, I hit a new move record goal on my Apple Watch. I am after the quadruple move goal badge. I was so close yesterday. I want to get it before the end of the month. With that being said, it won’t be happening today. I was up playing games with the grandkids until 2 am and I am very tired and sore today. If I go to the pool it will be a gentle movement/stretching day.

Enjoy your Sunday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    steps 15,955
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/20: 13,986
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    results.png

Our third week of November has concluded! Be sure to check out the results of this past week in the link below.

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...

p45f5zwagshn.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Congrats @jayenguk @Pippin20206 and @rwood566 for being on top 3 weight losers :)
This discussion has been closed.