Replies

• MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Sorry this is so late!

MJ_Keto
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 137
    CW:139.6

Grrr, disappointed by not surprised at my weight gain. I know what I did wrong, and what I need to do to improve.
  • Melaniebl2000
    Melaniebl2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Steps aren’t available at the moment. Haven’t been wearing watch. Current weight :365lbs
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Good Evening Everyone...

I've been doing good this week. Still no cardio. But diet is on point, and I did do Leg Day on Friday. I did an extra workout on Thursday and I did some Extra Chest work on Saturday.

In fact I benched 100 Pound dumbbells for the first time in 17 years and did an instagram video of it for fun!

Hmmm I also installed a 3 Black and Red Wall Control panels in the exercise room.. (black and red theme of course).... So it's been pretty busy.

But the reason I'm posting here, is I'm kind of just bored with posting. I think I'm just going to do my own thing from here on out. Maybe I'll post elsewhere from time to time, Especially as I reach some major goals? Or something interesting happening. Along that line. But I'm not so interested in posting on the day to day anymore.

SO It's been fun, But I would like to excuse myself from the Team. Thank for all the support along the way though. ;)

Good luck Everyone! :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,029 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone...

I've been doing good this week. Still no cardio. But diet is on point, and I did do Leg Day on Friday. I did an extra workout on Thursday and I did some Extra Chest work on Saturday.

In fact I benched 100 Pound dumbbells for the first time in 17 years and did an instagram video of it for fun!

Hmmm I also installed a 3 Black and Red Wall Control panels in the exercise room.. (black and red theme of course).... So it's been pretty busy.

But the reason I'm posting here, is I'm kind of just bored with posting. I think I'm just going to do my own thing from here on out. Maybe I'll post elsewhere from time to time, Especially as I reach some major goals? Or something interesting happening. Along that line. But I'm not so interested in posting on the day to day anymore.

SO It's been fun, But I would like to excuse myself from the Team. Thank for all the support along the way though. ;)

Good luck Everyone! :)

Sorry to see you go Jonathan ... You do not have to post daily ... you can just post when you want to or t say hi to our group ...wishing you the very best but hoping you will at least pop in ever so often to say hi
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,029 Member
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 11/21:
    Steps - 18626
    Calories - 1705
    Exercise - 7.67 mile walk. 2:23. Freaking cold and I was wearing shorts and tee shirt. Hope I don't catch cold.
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Congrats @jayenguk @Pippin20206 and @rwood566 for being on top 3 weight losers :)

Oh wow I did not expect that ...cool!
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    good morning all, so I have a week off and decided to repaint the stair way walls, and OMG what have i started ...3 floors of painting as well as all the woodwork ...this might take some time lol ...on the plus side lots of calories to be burnt off doing it!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    Congrats to the top 3 losers for the group:
    @jayenguk
    @Pippin20206
    @rwood566
  • lindamtuck2018
    @MJ_Keto
    It’s a brand new week so you can turn things around. How is the running going?

@Melaniebl2000
    Awesome loss! Has your motivation improving? Did you use any tips the group offered?

@Poobah1972
    Jonathan, I am sorry to see you go. I am going to miss reading about all your gains with strength training. I hope your back starts improving soon. If you ever want to come back let us know. Wishing you great success on the rest of your weight loss journey.

@rwood566
    That’s some crazy steps. I need some lessons from you on staying on point with eating.

@jayenguk
    That sounds like a lot of work. You certainly won’t need the gym this week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Steps ❌
    Close Rings ❌

No exercise yesterday. I did reach my stand and move goal. I think I may have burned more than the 45 I got from the calorie adjustment. We put together my desk for 3 hours and it is not finished. I am sure I burned a few doing that. I am off to the pool for some laps and then cardio/arm workout.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    steps 4,900
  • lindamtuck2018
    Weigh in reminder

Monday
    @amymartin555
    @jimboden3

Tuesday
    @Beautyofdreams
    @tahm42

• lindamtuck2018
    edited November 2021
    Question

We are getting very close to the holidays. Our American teammates have Thanksgiving this Thursday. Christmas is a month after that. What do you see as your biggest struggle this holiday season? In a few days, we will look at ways to help with the obstacles of the holiday season.

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,769 Member
    Question

We are getting very close to the holidays. Our American teammates have Thanksgiving this Thursday. Christmas is a month after that. What do you see as your biggest struggle this holiday season? In a few days, we will look at ways to help with the obstacles of the holiday season.

My biggest struggle right now is getting everything done before surgery on the 15th. I am glad I got into the heart of the season early this year. My true struggle will begin on the 16th of December.
  • lindamtuck2018
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Question

My biggest struggle right now is getting everything done before surgery on the 15th. I am glad I got into the heart of the season early this year. My true struggle will begin on the 16th of December.

Do a little each day. You don’t want to over stress yourself before surgery. Do you foresee any food struggles during the holidays?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Question

My biggest struggle will definitely not over eating during the holidays. This year my Mom will be visiting so there will be more eating out. In a 2 week period we will celebrate my granddaughters sweet 16, Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Year’s Eve and Day. I will not be logging for 2 weeks so I have to practice mindfulness. Sometimes this is easier said than done.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,029 Member
    edited November 2021
    Question

My biggest struggle this holiday season is to stay on track without logging any food ... I want to see if I can do this on my own for the the rest of November and all of December ... taking a break from Keto ...and I will restart on Jan. 1st ... I want to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas and my Birthday at the end of December
  • tahm42
    @lindamtuck2018 I am so frightened by the thought of the sensation of hunger after they remove the grapefruit sized lipoma off of my stomach. I am already thinking I will need to be very vigilant with the measuring. I have not felt a hungry sensation for years. I eat on schedule because of that. I won't have that I am stuffed sensation 3 bites in either so I do not know what eating is going to be like on the 16th. Yes I am terrified.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 880 Member
    Steps 11/21: 16,552
  • tahm42
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    11/14- 11337
    11/15- 9045
    11/16- 13350
    11/17- 9409
    11/18- 10809
    11/19- 7840