Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    @NovemberGail - Glad to hear you had a laugh :) Is that your cat? So cute <3

@wallahalla - Love that pix..lol.

@SusanM18MFP - Have a wonderful time at your brother's. That Invisible Apple Cake sounds delicious.

@Catwmncat - Glad you had a laugh...wish it was true though..then we could all just "ON" our hair dryer when we gain weight..lol.

@Golfma4 - Awww..he is so cute! <3

@Dianedoessmiles1 - Beautiful sunset pix <3 That's a unique yellow colour :) Not sure..but I think its called Chartreuse yellow?

Its around 7pm here right now and it has been raining now and then for the whole day. Will be another wet and rainy day tomorrow. Have a wonderful Tuesday <3
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 32 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: I am my own motivation.~~~Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Espresso Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Focus on Progression not Perfection.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Push past the limitations of your mind and visualize yourself standing at the finish line.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,747 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 15 min Strength followed by 4 RFT (15 min cap) to finish.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hubby got into a small Car accident last night. Car is driveable but will need to go into the shop. Hubby’s neck and shoulder didn’t feel right so he took himself to the hospital at 9pm. We found out it takes a long time to get results of a cat scan and an x-ray. He got home at 3am. I stayed awake because he asked almost the whole time
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    @bookieNJ Sorry to hear your DH had an accident, hope he is alright. Hopefully you will get a good rest tonight.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,790 Member
    Options
    @bookieNJ Hope your hubby is just sore and nothing serious. Can always catch up on the missed sleep, good that you could chat and keep him company while he was waiting.

@aalley5 Beautiful card and cute poem!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @bookieNJ - So sorry to hear that ❤️ Hope he is OK. You take care too and get some rest when you can♥️

@aalley5 - Aww, what a beautiful card♥️

It going to be gloomy, rainy and stormy till the weekends, it seems. Hopefully no more hailstorm please. The last one we had, the hail was a big as golf balls.

Have a wonderful Wednesday ♥️

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a busy day with TOPS and cleaning Mom's. Down 1 lb! My program went very well and people actually expressed that they learned something. I also shared Ceri's poem and they really enjoyed it as well. Now just trying to play catch-up with things here at home.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,109 Member
    Options
    @jadepearl WOW!! I think you are right!! COOL!! GOOD JOB!! Do you paint?
    @Bookienj ,, How is H today? Often its the 2nd day that's the worse. Hopefully he's only sore. Its not cheap to have a car fixed up. Today we took in to LOL have the correct paint used. BUT!! AND I HAD such a hard time leaving the medical place I was at ,,,, got to the car repair place to have them tell me "The place we rent cars from is closed today due to a Covid breakout. SIGH SIGH!! SO we'll TRY AGAIN on Monday. This time they're assured us we WILL get what we paid for in service etc. The lady again was so grateful I was nice about it. This time it was NOT as easy to be nice, but I didn't want her to know that. When I told her "I understand these things can happen" she said "No matter what happens this weekend, you just made my day!" Now that's a great statement for me too!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @jadepearl WOW!! I think you are right!! COOL!! GOOD JOB!! Do you paint?

Glad I could help. :) Nope..I don't paint any more. Did that when I was in high school. Have a wonderful Wednesday <3
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    It's 55 feels like 50 with a high of 64 for today. Axe Sharpening: "I wish" has gotten me nowhere. Wishing means nothing if you're not going to work for it.~~Bellah Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Sardines Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Get up every morning and tell yourself "I can do this!"~~~~changeinseconds.co Motivational quote for today: Now is the only time we have, and the only time we have any control over.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,796 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Good evening 😊
    I am one of those who finds it hard to lose weight 😢 I went to my Doc and he said that it's due to my thyroid issues. One can still lose weight but slower says he. My 2 kids plus DH can eat anything and everything and never gain weight. Lucky, isn't it.

I wish my weight will just go down but it depends on what I eat. When hubby and I ordered the Indian food, I actually gained weight the next day. Of course its water weight due to all the salt. On top of my thyroid and vertigo issues, I also love food.... so, it's hard for me to lose weight😢

How was your Thanksgiving gathering?

Have a wonderful Wednesday ♥️
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Well thank you for all the well wishes for hubby. I think he is ok-just a little sore. He is off with his parents to watch our older daughter rehearse for the macy’s parade tomorrow (an hour away). I am still in town until our younger daughter gets out of school. Then we will meet them. Our house is so creepy without any noise. The dog is already at her dog resort. Because of covid, I am used to hubby being home on conference calls. And our Alexa is acting up. Going to the gym just for some normalcy.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -Aw I am sorry about the car. I hope they open up soon.
    @jadepearl -Aw I am sorry about the thyroid issues
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 6,303 Member
    Options
    I am making my Cranberry sauce that my husband loves - it is really easy - wash the cranberries, line a cookie sheet that has sides with foil, cover the cranberries with sugar (as much or as little as you desire - from 1 to 4 cups) cover with foil and bake at 350 for an hour (until the berries pop). Scrape into a bowl. Add 1/4 cup of brandy (or other complementary spirit). Serve warm or cold. (the spirits are optional - it tastes great without of it)
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,109 Member
    Options
    @Jadepearl ,,, It took me 10 years to lose over 100 lbs,,, I too have have many health conditions the meds are a killer. They make us gain, but we want to lose. With your thyroid it makes it harder, but not impossible. Keep on Making tiny changes on choices, it'll continue to come off so slowly, but it will come down. Its great that you are here!
    @bookienj,, Glad hubby wasn't seriously hurt. PHEW!! Hopefully the car can be fixed without to much inconvenience. Ohhh its so strange to have a quiet house!! After my GD left here, and the other grands did about the same time,,, it was soooooo WAY TO QUIET!! I was used to kids 24/7/365!! It was an adjustment period, but I now really enjoy the quiet. Hope the traveling goes well.
    @DLBEASYRIDER ,, welcome to the 5%!!! OH IT IS WINDSDAY!!! Winds blowing through at 20 gusting to 31. Electricity is out in a few areas NO DOUBT MANY are NOT HAPPY.