Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,109 Member
    Options
    @Jadepearl indeed we will keep on fighting. Sometimes it's tiring (Weds was such) thankfully a good nights sleep and I am okay again. I've been on Sparks/MFP for very close now to 12 years and through this time (all, but 1 challenge as a leader) I've easily noticed that those who lose slowly tend to have an easier time keeping it off. I always reminded myself "if I weren't trying imagine what I'd weigh now!" and that helps too. Where do you live? Here its headed into winter,,, LOL I LOVE WINTER!! I LOVE SNOW!! I LOVE COLD usually, but I think it's bothering my breathing, but even if so I LOVE WINTER!!
    @Walla_walla ,,, LOVE Your sense of humor!! LOL
  • Sp33dy143
    Sp33dy143 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    3q3o5tpfbm08.jpg
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    @Jadepearl indeed we will keep on fighting. Sometimes it's tiring (Weds was such) thankfully a good nights sleep and I am okay again. I've been on Sparks/MFP for very close now to 12 years and through this time (all, but 1 challenge as a leader) I've easily noticed that those who lose slowly tend to have an easier time keeping it off. I always reminded myself "if I weren't trying imagine what I'd weigh now!" and that helps too. Where do you live? Here its headed into winter,,, LOL I LOVE WINTER!! I LOVE SNOW!! I LOVE COLD usually, but I think it's bothering my breathing, but even if so I LOVE WINTER!!

Hugs! ❤️ Thankfully, a good night sleep did the trick. 😴 My bad day was today as my vertigo came back with a bang. Do, had to break my IF fast and ate lots of carbs. It helps with my vertigo. Am from Down Under (Australia)🇦🇺. Where are you from?
    Have a wonderful Friday❤️
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    It's 28 feels like 19 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: Even when it feels impossible, keep looking up. Keep your gaze on the top of your mountains and keep climbing.~~~ Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Black Friday!!!! Fitness quote for today: This is my life, my future and I will do everything possible to make sure my idea of success follows.~~Jeremy Potvin Motivational quote for today: When you learn to enjoy the small moments, you'll learn to enjoy your whole life.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 19,383 steps yesterday.
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! Quick check in before I run errands and tackle house chores.

I am working harder this week to nudge the scale in the right direction.

1) I made several servings of homemade Just Crack an Egg to have on hand. Love how quick, easy, tasty and filling they are.
    2) Exercise - Will do new YouTube strength exercises, and a short hike with Rebel Darling.
    3) Donate more clothes that are too big - how I reward myself for weight loss.

What are your weekend plans?

• ladyluk1
    ladyluk1 Posts: 2,007 Member
    Options
    Hello team! what a quiet and glorious day it is today. Of course I have no idea of the temperature outside or the amount of people out there shopping because I am staying in my house where it is safe and warm. When I think of the day after Thanksgiving shopping or (Black Friday)....

lgwtmtleauj8.jpg

Have a fabulous day!!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a good day but had a rough start. The dog kept me up from 3 am on. Didn't roll out of bed until 7:30. From that point on the day stayed mostly on track. On my way to meet with the lady I will be cleaning for I ran a couple errands and found a workout shirt on sale for $4 in medium. Haven't tried it on yet. Spent about 3 hours with the lady talking about the cleaning and other random things. It was a great visit. So my afternoon is a little off but nothing major. Plan to do some more crafting. As I try to get as much done as I can each day.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    jadepearl wrote: »

Hugs! ❤️ Thankfully, a good night sleep did the trick. 😴 My bad day was today as my vertigo came back with a bang. Do, had to break my IF fast and ate lots of carbs. It helps with my vertigo. Am from Down Under (Australia)🇦🇺. Where are you from?
    Have a wonderful Friday❤️

@Jadepeal Oh I LOVE the Aussie accent!! I've dealt with vertigo and YO!! Its not something can function with, it's flat on my bed and Ohhh ewwww its so BAD!!! SO SORRY you go through that!! I live in Maine (US) it's the furthest north I can go right on the Atlantic Ocean before Canada. I live in the Southern coastal area.
    sobbzt4l9c1q.png

@Kaliswalker ,,, The Crack an Egg sounds YUMMY!!! Such a HUGE variety of video's on youtube etc!!! YEAH to donating clothing. Many who wear a XL , XXL , XXXL if anyone has these in their closets, and no long needing them, please do join Lynn on donating them. If you are fortunate to live where the place you donate it to supports a charity you'd like to support go for it.

@ladyluk1 ,, LOL Barb ,,, there's NO WAY I'd go to a big store today!! NO WAY!!! Last week a friend and I did the shopping at the larger stores that'll us until mid January!! PHEW!!! Glad you are enjoying some YUMMY FOOD!! WTG!!

@Cseguin2 ,,,,, WOOHOO on the job!! Hope it goes well!! YO Doggie let thy master SLEEP in. They are so cute though. A neighbor has a collie, one eye in brown the other one blue. It's a high rise, there are 92 places here and EVERYONE LOVES Buddy!! Enjoy crafting.
  • Golfma4
    Golfma4 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    9q184m14s184.jpg

It was so cold here this morning with wind blowing all day. I was one of those working today but it wasn't bad. We didn't have many customers until after lunch and then it happened. I only work part time so four hours wasn' t a killer. Hope all have a wonderful weekend!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @NovemberGail ,,, Ohhhh 18 is COLD INDEED!!! ALL AROUND us tonight are getting their FIRST SNOW!! To the North, West AND EVEN THE SOUTH!! BUT WE STILL HAVE RAIN!! SIGH!! If it changes over,, I MAY see it. But of course it'll not stay for any of us in Southern Maine. WAHHHHHH I WANT MY SNOW TOO!! I'll SHARE with you!
    @Golfma4 ,,, I live really close to the grocery store where last year I was working. ITs STILL A FOOLISH ZOO!! LOL Last year we were caught OFF guard, this year, it's so hard to get help. Our store now has 3 self checkouts. SMART OF THEM!! The lines for those who wait for a cashier to check them out is extensive. Glad the time speeds for you!! It did for me also working at ours. I MISS IT!! SO MUCH!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    jadepearl wrote: »

@Jadepeal Oh I LOVE the Aussie accent!! I've dealt with vertigo and YO!! Its not something can function with, it's flat on my bed and Ohhh ewwww its so BAD!!! SO SORRY you go through that!! I live in Maine (US) it's the furthest north I can go right on the Atlantic Ocean before Canada. I live in the Southern coastal area.
    sobbzt4l9c1q.png

Thank you <3 Aussies just love the American accent :smiley: Ah, I know where Maine is. Have cousins who live in US and they told me that the lobsters in Maine is out of this world and they also told me that donut hole is invented in Maine. :) How interesting and amazing that you can go right on the Atlantic Ocean before Canada. Have a wonderful weekend! <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @wallahalla - Poor santa..lol

@NovemberGail - Wow! 18°F is nearly -8°C..that's cold. I love snowy photos! <3

@Golfma4 - Black Friday sale..is it huge over at your side? We have it here too but not as huge as some places though.

• jadepearl
    Options
    Good afternoon,

It suppose to rain hard today but instead only spitting rain. Still, can't dry our clothes outside. So another day of using our clothes dryer. I prefer to hang our clothes out to dry in the sun but I guess this Summer, it would be hard if the La Nina brings wetter weather. DH wanted Indian food today and that's what we had. Didn't do that well this week. Weighed in today and I gained :( Hope you guys did better than little old me.
    Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 32 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: Every decision is a step in the right direction or a step in the wrong direction.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Small Business Saturday!!!! Fitness quote for today: This year is all about Beast Mode.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Tell yourself every morning: "I can and will!"~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,037 steps yesterday.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,452 Member
    Options
    happy saturday everyone! it is a mostly cloudy and cool day here today. my daughter is doing well and says hello to all. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. there is not much planned for the weekend. i will more than likely just be taking it easy. have a great day, everyone!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -thx -yup all went well. Got back Friday around noon.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    Our Thanksgiving was nice. Went to the parade in NYC and then ate lunch in the hotel. Then hubby and I went on an adventure to find canned cranberry sauce. Then we went to my daughter’s parade banquet.
    @jadepearl -yup we had a nice time at the parade. We got out there a little after 6. Parade started at 9. The people around us weren’t chatty-so we just talked amongst ourselves. Hope your sumner isn’t too hot or wet!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Prayers for all those who need it. Got in some great walking today and before the snow started. We actually have snow on the ground! I am so happy. Played cards with Hubby and will work on my crafts tonight. Had another rough night with the dog. I don't know why all of a sudden he needs to go out in the wee hours multiple times.