TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    @rawrxamberx I'm glad that you went to the doctor and especially glad that the results were much better than you feared. It's an important step in taking care of yourself. Good job!

If you think turning 30 gives you a new outlook, wait until you hit 40, 50 or 60!! 😂😂

Seriously though, I'm proud of, and happy for you for taking that important step. 🤗
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    ForLangston
    PW: 254
    CW: 252
    thanks @HASWLRS
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Daily log for dec 16
    Log yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Please roll my weight from last week; completely forgot to step on the scale this morning.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 thanks for the screen shot, of course I had been misreading it and uninstalled the app for no reason. 😂 Oh well...
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Daily check in for Dec. 16
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Walk 2x

Daily check in for Dec. 17
    Exercise: Yes. Walk, elliptical, weights and bike

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    ForLangston
    PW: 254
    CW: 252
    thanks @HASWLRS

@ForLangston Well done this week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @brandi_84 (hugs)

@maryc11 Will do.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 17 December
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Last weekend before the holiday, everyone done with their shopping?? I was out yesterday and the shelves are pretty bare. Not sure if everything sold or it's the shortages the news keeps talking about. Probably a combination of the two. Have a great day everyone! 🎄⛄🎅🤶🎁
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday 17 December
    Under: yes

Last weekend before the holiday, everyone done with their shopping?? I was out yesterday and the shelves are pretty bare. Not sure if everything sold or it's the shortages the news keeps talking about. Probably a combination of the two. Have a great day everyone! 🎄⛄🎅🤶🎁

@DaffyGirl88 Bought and wrapped and under the tree! Today is grocery shopping with the rest of my list for Christmas dinner. I believe my son is going to come with me, so he can pick out the kinds of foods he wants to have around the house. Yesterday's trip to pick him up at the airport was seamless. We ended up timing our departure from home almost perfectly; He only had to wait outside on the curb (it was a beautiful, mild, sunny December day) for about 8 minutes, until we pulled over, he jumped in and we drove off again. We found a restaurant for an early dinner (he was quite hungry) and then we took the longer way home so we could stop in at my sister's place. My niece was home for a week but is flying back to Calgary today, so we were able to give the first cousins a short visit.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Thursday December 16
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: no

Day: Friday December 17
    Track:  no
    Under:  ??

Kinda fell off balance here. Been a busy week and holidays are stressing me right now. Need to relax and bake (and give away!🤣)

No exercise for me for a bit... hurt my knee.. its bruised and giving me "wonky" feels.. tight at times, feeling like water in there, and just achy. So holding back and resting. I so dont want to take anything.. havent put 1 bit of meds in this body since nov 1.. I was a motrin and tylenol freak for a bit with this leg and cut it all out. So gonna try my way and hope to maintain right now. My push to be close to onederland by 12.31 may be pushed back but I know I dont want to go through a real injury if I can help it.
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Daily report for dec 17
    Log yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @sandkp no worries, the holidays are stressing everyone. 😁 I'm sure the next two weeks are going to be a wash for everyone. Now is not the time to worry about losing weight. Now is about spending time with your family. Whether it's kids home from college, visiting aging parents, whatever. Enjoy this time and know that we'll all be here with renewed vigor on 1 January. 🥰
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Dec. 17

Exercise: Yes. Walk, elliptical, weights and bike
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Sorry for not posting

I should have posted on Wednesday...weight is 153 lbs
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Day: Saturday December 18
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 18 December
    Under: no

Got into the holiday spirit, and spirits 🤭, while wrapping gifts 🎁🎄 and listening to holiday music 🎶. Then went to our annual HOA meeting where there was pizza 🍕. Needless to say my resolve was weakened. Even to the point where I volunteered to be the treasurer next year. 😳

I resolve to stick with my plan from now through Thursday. Then all bets are off as I'll be visiting my daughter (read "grandson" 😂) for the weekend.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Saturday 18 December
    Under: no

Got into the holiday spirit, and spirits 🤭, while wrapping gifts 🎁🎄 and listening to holiday music 🎶. Then went to our annual HOA meeting where there was pizza 🍕. Needless to say my resolve was weakened. Even to the point where I volunteered to be the treasurer next year. 😳

I resolve to stick with my plan from now through Thursday. Then all bets are off as I'll be visiting my daughter (read "grandson" 😂) for the weekend.

@DaffyGirl88 All of it sounds wonderful, Sue, or should I cal you Madame Treasurer? LOL! Christmas weekend sounds lovely with your "daughter"!