Replies

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    CW 87.3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,054 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! And Christmas Eve - it's a freeeezing day here but sunny and gorgeous.

Quick answer to your question about finding the chat thread @micki48 - the quickest and easiest way is to go to Community and you'll see this box on the right -
    7ll92hkldfgy.png

Go to My Groups and Fat2Fit should be there. Then go down to discussions and we are always there. Not quite as quick as the old favourites thing, but reliable.
  • MoStacy
    MoStacy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    PW: 206.5 lb
    CW: 207 lb

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas eve to everyone 💕 It has been busy at our house this week! Lots of excitement with the kids. We have been getting steady amounts of snow and should get a lot over the weekend. We all got colds this week but I think today we all are doing a lot better. We visited a rock climbing gym last weekend and I kinda wonder if we caught our cold from there. We had a lot of fun climbing and I think we might start going weekly. I have been wrapping presents and baking treats. I don't bake often so I pull out all the stops for Christmas. I made chocolate chip, peanut butter blossoms, sugar cookies, caramels and divinity. I baked a bunch of gingerbread houses and we had a little house decorating party with my in-laws. Tonight we will be mixing up some magic reindeer food, watching Polar Express and ringing jingle bells for 🎅 Santa!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,054 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the days everyone! But don't forget this week's weigh-in if you haven't already done it!

@Kali225
    @EvMakesChanges
    @ellz_runs
    @sljjjembeca

Thanks!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW: 178.8
    Lost a day after shopping on Thursday! Merry Christmas, everyone.
    We have a 1/4” layer of ice all over the cars and roads - pretty! Em & M drove back to E’s place over, around, and through the slushy, icy, nastiness but made it safely, even if only using “all seasons” instead of “winter” tires. It can be done although I vastly prefer the feeling of safety with winters now that I’ve gotten older.
    Time for a delish dinner that my OH has prepared. Can’t wait! Fingerling potatoes, kale, roast rolled beef (of some sort), and brussel sprouts. Yum.
    Have a great weekend.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,064 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Dec 26th. Let's review the year and get some goals set for a tremendous and active 2022! Join me for a New Year/New You!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10851645/december-week-4-challenge-new-year-new-you#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in:

PW - 187.4
    CW - 186.6
This discussion has been closed.