• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    12/14 exercise:
    3550 steps + 10 minutes strength + 45 minutes Peloton
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @MandiSaysHey welldone. I am also starting intermittent fasting from tomorrow. I am going to look around for an app to help me track my time. I will also try 16:8 and see how that works for me

• graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @AshenMoon aww bless you. I hope your leg gets better soon.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,054 Member
    Options
    @AshenMoon So sorry to hear about your ankle, Hannah. I hope it feels better soon - I have excused this and next week's weigh-in for you, so just keep me posted if you need more. And do NOT worry if the inactivity has a bad effect temporarily - you'll get back on track after healing. HUGS!!

@graceojo999 Good luck with the IF! It really helps a lot of people. Keep us posted how it goes!

@MoStacy - yes indeed, the good things are coming. Don't put them off too long, plan them, and hang out here to keep on track!

@PlaneMonkey get out there on the ice and dazzle everyone :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    Ready for the Thursday lineup!
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @bowens1973

And hoping for @kdblpn - your long shifts must be keeping you super busy. Hugs to you!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Thank you to everyone for the kind words about my sweet doggie ❀ I really appreciate it so much. I have ONE MORE DAY, then Christmas break!!! I can't wait and definitely feel worn down. One of our physical therapist at work had a scary situation with her kindergarten son which revealed a brain tumor. He just had a 10 hour surgery yesterday and still isn't fully awake as of today. We have a close team so it has definitely weighed on us all. We have a team Christmas lunch tomorrow and it will be good to connect with everyone. He is expected to do well.

I got to visit one of my good friends today who works at a different building in our district. They needed an Assistive technology consultant so I got to pack up my fun tech goodies to show off. She has had an off month for weight loss this month too. We are planning to get back on track together. Honestly I haven't been on the scale for about 10 days which is not like me. I think I will focus on a wellness Christmas break for sure! Glad to hear a lot of you are doing so well this month! Keep up the good work. All of you who are experiencing bumps hang in there!
    @eggfreak Love the hulk!
    @KellyBgetsfit I am so sorry you have to work so late! December can be rough on teachers, especially the younger grades. We have a little girl who loves Christmas and then her birthday is in January. She doesn't understand why the magic stops after the middle of January and the next month is usually pretty brutal πŸ˜…
    @jugar the celebration sounds awesome! Glad you are having such an amazing time.
    @AshenMoon Such a bummer πŸ˜• I hope it gets better soon
    @PlaneMonkey I must have missed the post about the funeral but so sorry for your loss 😒 sending hugs.
    @ashleycarole86 Dang! That step report was so beautiful 😍 Since I collect data for work so much I usually try to limit data collection πŸ˜… from my regular life! Your report definitely has me thinking πŸ€” 😏 😁
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    12/15 exercise:
    5001 steps, 35 minutes Peloton, 10 minutes yoga, 10 minutes arm strength
  • jugar
    Options
    It's time for the Friday people! Yippee!
    @EvMakesChanges
    @happimess01
    @Micki48
    @bonnie_red
    @gak71
    @Pearl4686
    @ellz_runs

Go Friday people :smiley:
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Way to start the Friday folks off on a great foot @happimess01

Sounds like you're having a lovely time with family @jugar

It's still super crazy cold here. I bundled up this morning for a 20 minute walk before work, but blowing snow came in through the afternoon and it was accompanied by extreme cold warnings, and the like. So my steps are lacking. Guess I need to come up with different ways to keep them up. Of course I have the bike as an exercise replacement and the other forms of exercise that I enjoy, but I was used to much higher step counts with my walking. I guess it will be a matter of making hay while the sun shines when the good weather returns!

12/16 exercise:

50 minutes Peloton + 4327 steps
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    CW 87.2
  • kdblpn
    kdblpn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Feeling much better today. I don't know if you know how gout works, but it is a build up of uric acid and it feels like it locks up ur joint. Mine affects my big toes making it nearly impossible to walk. Have to take medicine that makes u crap yourself to death but it is worth it for pain relief. Needless to say, I should have an awesome weigh in on Monday.

@ashleycarole86 Don't beat yourself up over lower step counts. Cold weather makes outside activity unbearable. You don't want to get sick trying to get steps in. Lucky for me it is supposed to be in the 70s today and tomorrow.

@eggfreak: Today is a new day. Remember what you weren't happy with yesterday and change it today. Baby steps will get u back on track.

@jugar That menu sounds amazing. I would have to join the guys for 3oz of steak. I have tried fish and seafood every way possible and cannot stomach it. We never ate it growing up and I guess my taste buds just want to reject it now. Wish I could find at least one type of fish I like bit no luck yet.

@conleywoods Sending prayers and positive thoughts to your friends son. I can't imagine going through that as a child, a parent, or a friend. Praying for an awesome outcome.

Have to work 12 hour shifts all weekend. Getting the last Christmas gifts in the mail this morning. Have a wonky schedule next week but I have a job interview on Dec 27 for a job I have wanted for a long time. Will still be working nights but it is less physical work and my body needs a break so keeping my fingers 🀞
This discussion has been closed.