• dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Dillyg08
    Friday - Week 3 weigh in
    PW 197
    CW 197
    No movement eventhough I have been working out.

@dillyg08 it happens. Too often. Keep it up though, good things are happening inside.

Thank you DaffyGirl88. It can be frustrating, but your words of advice is encouraging:-)
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,509 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    @HASWLRS thank you! I'm feeling good that my pants that were starting to get very uncomfortable before Christmas are fitting.

@Krysless2 I do that too! So illogical!!

Tues check in
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 45 min ride

@Mrscanmore Wonderful non-scale victory there!!
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Weight - Lost 1 #. (Wed. Weigh in Day) Wed. Jan. 26

Previous Weight. 146
    Current Weight. 145.

Tues. Jan. 25

Log - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes (90 min. at Food Pantry)

Go Team!

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    Tues, Jan 25
    Week 4 - Day 3
    Net Calories: 1441
    Steps: 9129 Steps
    Water: 104oz
    MUAC:
    Sunday - Saturday
    🎾⭕️🎾🔘🔘🔘🔘(MUAC🎾YesDays)
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: Yes
    • Exercise for 20mins: Yes

Wow, where’d January go???
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

Previous Weight. 146
    Current Weight. 145.

@redhatsenior Another good weigh-in!! You have lost 5 pounds this month...Congratulations!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    January Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 206.0
    CW: 205.6

Not a huge loss but the mental state I have been in these past couple weeks, I am surprised we are at any loss. I know what I need to do and I will get my head straight. And I hope to bring Feb in with a jump over my 20lb loss... sooo close this week but no self punishment for not being there. Logically I should NOT be this close.

Back to logging when I can and IF (which is easy at job this time of year as we are super busy) just gotta push all the snacky foods back out since all kids are away at moment... sorry to hubs but you better like your ice cream cause thats all that is stayin! ** cause I wont eat it 🤣

@sandkp Well done on any loss!! And yes, it is almost impossible to succeed in losing weight when the munchie foods are there, just begging to be eaten!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @rawrxamberx How are you feeling, Amber? Hope you are on the mend!! Are you going to step on the scales or would you like to roll your weight over for this week?
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    daily report for jan 25
    log yes
    under no
    exercise yes

HASWLRS wrote: »
    Late weekly log in
    PW 146.0
    CW 148.6

@everydaywechoose Glad you are still here! This weight will be your starting weight for February, so it is all downhill from here! Your girls' trip to the cabin sounds delightful! Hopefully it was just the break you needed before getting serious again in February!

Thanks so much for your support. Reading through our posts it seems as though many of us have had a somewhat challenging month. Personally speaking, I've had my 'time off' and am re-inspired. Umm not even sure that's a word. So, let's go after our little goals in Feb:)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    Weekly Roundtable Discussion: WRD
    Where do you work? Of course you don’t have to be specific. I am just curious how everyone’s job effects their weight loss journey. Does it help or hinder you?

How do you or how CAN you incorporate healthIer habits AT THE JOB?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,509 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I work for a defense contractor supporting the US Navy, but basically I sit at a desk all day. Prior to 23 March 2020 going to work helped me. I used to go to the gym every day at 5:30 AM and either do a spin class, Body Pump, or free weights and be at my desk at 6:30. I was also limited on what I could eat throughout the day to whatever I had brought with me.

Those days are gone and we're heading into the witching hour (2:00 - 4:00 PM) when I am no longer full from lunch and it's no where near time for dinner and I have a whole kitchen at my disposal. :( When I was in the office there was plenty going on to keep my mind off food. Now, not so much.
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Where do you work? Of course you don’t have to be specific. I am just curious how everyone’s job effects their weight loss journey. Does it help or hinder you?

I've been retired since 2016, so I'll change your covid and precovid topic to pre-rertirement vs working. I have lots of time to explore cooking and I love it. I am fortunate to not being in the working world during covid. I guess covid has encouraged us to eat at home more rather than going out to restaurants, where its more difficult to control what oils they use in cooking..ect. Pre-retirement I had my goto meals which were healthy but boring. I used to take a plethera of vitamins and nutritional supplements to supplement my 'protein shake lunches". Now I get all my nutrition through food, and I generally eat healthy, with 'normal portions'...unless it's pizza..then all bets are off:) I make my own sourkraut, and kombucha, so that helps with probiotics. Funny thing though...I am fighting my weight more now. Pre-retirement I was an avid jogger which kept me in a healthy weight range. I continue to exercise, but jogging is not an option anymore, due to spinal condition that I'm stuck with:< The exercise I do now just doesent burn enough calories. I suppose I should work on finding cardio options on the exercise ball. I'll explore that to see if it helps with the weight.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEEK #3 RESULTS

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @JenKindo. - 1.85%
    2nd - @Mrscanmore. - 1.18%
    3rd - @prehistoricmoongoddess. - 0.65%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost

1st - @AB0215. - 4.9 lbs.
    2nd - @Mama530. - 4.3 lbs.
    3rd - @JenKindo. - 3.6 lbs.

More often than not, a good week is followed by a not so good week. We came third as a team :'(

Our top three Big Butts last week were Jen, Mrscanmore and Frogletina respectively. Congratulations, ladies for being the shining lights among us! And well done, Jen for losing the third most pounds last week!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Jan 23
    Exercise Yes
    Logged Yes
    Under Yes
    Weight 171

@rebekah2882 I just about missed this weigh-in, but I got it. Holding steady and ready to drop some more pounds in February!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - JANUARY WEEK #3
    (Sun the 16th to Sat the 22nd)

WINNER'S CIRCLE - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@JenKindo (7)
    @Mrscanmore (7)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @Krysless2 (4)

Attempted

@cmhubbard92 (3)
    @rawrxamberx (3)
    @rebekah2882 (3)
    @everydaywechoose (2)
    @redhatsenior (2)
    @murdog3t (1)
    @kristiekay1962
    @sandkp

Not a great week for most of us, but it was a fantastic week for our Winners, Jen and Mrscanmore! Congratulations, ladies! Both of you are not only Winners, you are also three-peat Winners!

Will they make it a perfect January? ..... Stay tuned!!

• JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Check in for Jan 24
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, weights, bike

Check in for Jan 25
    Exercise: Yes, walk

Check in for Jan 26
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, weights, bike
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I am a engineer for a data center. I primarily work from home, so no more lunches out with the crew, only eating what I have in the house. I live alone so I don't keep a lot of snacks around, lot's of veg and lean protein so cooking is pretty quick and easy. I can also fit in exercise between appointments and start early or late if need be. One of my concerns about going back to an office is lacking the flexibility to work out when I want to and the temptations of eating out all the time.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Where do you work?

@Krysless2 Thanks for this...we really don't know what everyone does for a living, so this should be interesting. Now, I have already said that I work very part time in the office of the family farm supply business. So, I am mostly a stay at home wife, used to be a stay at home mother. I have no excuses for not being able to fit in exercise, and for not being able to plan, shop for and prepare healthy meals, but I do manage to find them anyways!!