Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 1/11
    Step count 8633
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby
    I think a smaller gain is not unexpected as you both had a really big loss last week and your increase in activity. The pain(inflammation) would be another contributor. Make sure you listen to the pain and not overdo it. On occasion I have pushed further than I should have and ended up having a few days of uncontrollable which sidelined me. Congratulations on your sobriety anniversary! That is a huge accomplishment.

@28Haveitall2020
    Glad to see you back! I hope the team helps you on this journey.

@Beautyofdreams
    Binges frustrate me too. I had a big jump on the scale yesterday morning from mine. Some of the bloat is gone today. Do you log your binges? My dietitian asked me to log them so I can go back over the logs to see if there is any patterns. From doing this I know a skipped meal will almost always cause a binge.

@red1185
    I am sure you burned a ton of calories. I think when I was watching the different New Year’s Eve shows, Ryan Seacrest was cheering the dawgs on.

@rwood566
    I am a betting woman. I think it will be 15k or above. Also, thanks I have that song stuck in my head now. Enjoy your day!

@jayenguk
    Fantastic loss! Hooray for the holiday bloat disappearing.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    👏👏👏👏 on a line!

@peng123
    Don’t be frustrated as you had almost a pound loss. There are so many factors that affect the scale: sodium, hydration, going to washroom, inflammation etc.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ✅close rings
    ✅steps 6,485
    ✅log food daily

Words to describe my walk outside yesterday: freezing, refreshing, short. I am sure I earned bonus calories from shivering. It’s much warmer today so I am going to do it again. The mini walks plus just normal movement around the apartment has helped me reach my step goal each day. I was able to fall asleep last night which helped with nighttime eating. Hope tonight is the same.

Happy Hump Day!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Week 2 Bingo Challenge

Day 4 of the bingo challenge!

Congrats to @littleflutterby for getting the first line! 👏👏👏

At the end of week 2, I will post full results for the challenge.

0mafl1expxck.jpeg

Last time we did this some people printed their card for easy marking.

• KittyLady2
    KittyLady2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been dealing with some health issues related to my eyes. Had cataract surgery on the right eye a few days ago and I've been having trouble looking a the tablet screen and reading.

However, it's starting to get a little better and I'll try to post more often.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    weigh in day wednesday
    pw 161 pounds
    cw 159 pounds
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    01/09. I don’t wear a step tracker and didn’t exercise that day. Sat around or slept.

01/12. 40 minutes treadmill, 2.32 mi
    40 minutes strength training light effort

Released from physical therapy and got some strength training advice and form check before I left. Yesterday in “NSV” thread posted that I could finally exercise in front of others without being embarrassed. Today found out that the guy I’m sharing the gym with is a competitive bodybuilder. Good thing didn’t find out until after the fact, so embarrassed but it didn’t kill me so will be back at it tomorrow.
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, back from my mini break. It was lovely but I put on 4.2lbs in 4 days!! Ugh, I really didn't eat that much, I think it was purely from alcohol. So pissed that it took me 3 weeks to lose that much and only 4 days for it to go back on. Ho hum, back to it we go.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 could you let me know what day the week starts so i can start posting my steps again please. ta
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,363 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, back from my mini break. It was lovely but I put on 4.2lbs in 4 days!! Ugh, I really didn't eat that much, I think it was purely from alcohol. So pissed that it took me 3 weeks to lose that much and only 4 days for it to go back on. Ho hum, back to it we go.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 could you let me know what day the week starts so i can start posting my steps again please. ta

Welcome back .... We started week 2 on January 9 to the 15th
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Made it back home safely. We spent 7 1/2 hours there and I drove 2 hours each way. I am bushes.
    Check in for 1/12:
    Steps - 13730. I had a lot more but I had my hands in my pockets or was carrying bags and not swinging my arm.
    Calories - I logged 1710 but it is a huge guess. I did log everything I ate though. Very little snacking today. Only bad thing was my water intake.
    Exercise - the park was enough. I wound up with 266 minutes with a high pulse. Almost all of it was standing in lines and my body not liking it. However, a high pulse is a high pulse. I am very curious about the scale the next couple days.
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    28 Have itall
    Weigh in day : Wednesday
    Pw: 252.6
    Cw: 253.2

Thinking menstrual periods could have an effect 🤔?

Not sure. I will be more active have been dealing with several projects at the same time.

Things are starting to cool off.
    All the best everyone ❤.
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Welcome back .... We started week 2 on January 9 to the 15th

Ok thanks I'll start posting step again this coming Sunday then.
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 1/12
    Step count 9121
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Good morning everyone, Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been dealing with some health issues related to my eyes. Had cataract surgery on the right eye a few days ago and I've been having trouble looking a the tablet screen and reading.

However, it's starting to get a little better and I'll try to post more often.

Glad to hear from you. I hope your eye continues to improve.

cormierannie
    weigh in day wednesday
    pw 161 pounds
    cw 159 pounds

Awesome loss! Welcome to a new decade!

I am glad it was nice. Don’t sweat the weight as most of it is water weight. You should see it drop fairly quickly. Are you finished the shakes?

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. Made it back home safely. We spent 7 1/2 hours there and I drove 2 hours each way. I am bushes.
    Check in for 1/12:
    Steps - 13730. I had a lot more but I had my hands in my pockets or was carrying bags and not swinging my arm.
    Calories - I logged 1710 but it is a huge guess. I did log everything I ate though. Very little snacking today. Only bad thing was my water intake.
    Exercise - the park was enough. I wound up with 266 minutes with a high pulse. Almost all of it was standing in lines and my body not liking it. However, a high pulse is a high pulse. I am very curious about the scale the next couple days.

I bet your tired. You have to be proud of how far you came. Is this your first time at Disney since you have lost weight? Can you do the rides now? You are looking very fit and healthy.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Bluetail6
    That looks amazing! What type of salad is it?

@28Haveitall2020
    TOM could very well be the culprit.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ✅close rings
    ✅steps 6,008
    ✅log food daily

I managed 33 minutes of exercise yesterday. I think 7 minutes of that my Apple Watch logged as exercise when I was vacuuming and preparing supper. I behind on everything today as I slept late and have been on the phone a lot. Did some mini walks while on the phone. I am off to prep supper. We are having spinach ravioli with mushroom and sausage. I have the salad made already. It’s one of my favourite meals. 🤤

Have a super day!
This discussion has been closed.