WaistAways Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,066 Member
    Options
    Week 4 - Group Challenge: Water - Work It - Water is posted and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, 1/23/22. We're getting great feedback this year on the weekly challenges. Hope you'll join us!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10854509/january-week-4-group-challenge-water-work-it-water#latest

Jessica :smiley:
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    @jugar PLEASE change my weigh in for this week. Finally I had a drop and so glad I didn't get discouraged last night and binge.

New CW: 235.2

well done, you got this!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,055 Member
    Options
    Let's end Week 3 with every weigh-in present and accounted for - you have 12 hours. Go!
    @twdempsey
    @Steph1498
    @EvMakesChanges

Thanks! :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    My week for you @ashleycarole86

Sunday - 9515 + 60 snowshoe
    Monday - 8962 + 30 Pilates
    Tuesday - 9318 + 30 Pilates + 60 snowshoe
    Wednesday - 15,329 + 45 snowshoe + 40 exercise bike
    Thursday - 10,679 + 75 snowshoe
    Friday - 9655 + 60 snowshoe
    Saturday - 12,104 + 45 snowshoe + 45 exercise bike
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    @jugar HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎈🎉!! I totally hear you with the age and weight thing. Over my steps today but I had to improvise. See photo. What a terrible time for my Fitbit to break.

Had trouble falling asleep last night and falling asleep now. Somehow I fall asleep on sofa but as soon as I go to bed…wide awake.

I’ve been really busy. At times, really hungry then too full to finish. Seems I’m a paradox. 😂

Oh, I’m the driver but sometimes I take wrong turns and get lost. Luckily, I have good gps (you all) and find my way back in the right direction.

zc60b4uaed0i.jpeg

• EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW 179.6
    Happy weekend! Sorry I was late getting this in. It’s wild we’re so close to the end of the month. Good grief!
    I have some catching up to do and will try to get more walking in this week.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar happy belated birthday! hope you did most if not all of your favorite things!

I'm learning that just stating 'Reset' in the morning is not strong enough to overcome crazy days of eating. Yesterday was an utter flop, I actually felt uncomfortable at the end of the day. I'll try to make THAT the motivation to eat much more consciously today and stick to the plan.

• jugar
    Options
    @deniners2 We love the so many words :blush: It is great to hear about your big changes coming up. It can be exciting, daunting, and all kinds of other things all at once. You are on top of the planning, though, and that will certainly make it easier to come out smiling on the other side of the change. For lunch you can make the soups ahead and bring some to work to warm up and eat? Soup for lunch beats sandwiches any day, IMHO :smiley:

I'm getting to the tallies late this morning. Gotta get going!!
  • jugar
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    @jugar happy belated birthday! hope you did most if not all of your favorite things!

I'm learning that just stating 'Reset' in the morning is not strong enough to overcome crazy days of eating. Yesterday was an utter flop, I actually felt uncomfortable at the end of the day. I'll try to make THAT the motivation to eat much more consciously today and stick to the plan.

Grab your firm NO by the collar and keep it right next to you, ready to sic on any crazy eating. For today, you ARE a person who sticks by the plan. Hang in there!!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,131 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Thanks - we had fun! And yes, thankful for padded shorts. Up until Christmas I didn't own a pair myself but I have one now and they were very handy for yesterday.

Won't be doing too much today.. need a quiet day. The weather is nice and the dog shall be walked for a longer one but aside from that we have football planned and not much else.

1/22 exercise:
    12,492 steps
    203 minutes Peloton
This discussion has been closed.