micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in (on Saturday)

PW 198.1
    CW 198.0 LOL
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey I actually write while the tv is on sometimes. You might have to turn on a light though. LOL. I wrote every day throughout the first two years of the pandemic. I stopped for my mental health. But I still write about once a month. I think with the business of this move, it is more important than ever for me to take 10 minutes and get my thoughts down. I wrote after my parents passed away. It helps to just get it out on a page instead of keeping it rolling around in your head. Lately, I am using a monthly planner that has a spot for each day as well. I am just quickly jotting down something that is going on that day.

On a similar note, I was up early today (for me) thinking of all the things I need to do. But, I decided to enjoy the quiet and take time to text my bestie and check in here. In between, I did a three minute mindfulness exercise on my NEW fitbit. LOL Am I the only person who does mindful meditation/breathing exercises and my resting heart rate goes UP!!!!!! :D:D:D

@YinxFed Hope you're feeling better.

@jugar When you posted about the February link, my stomach dropped. Please let the days crawl by. Please let the days crawl by. We are looking at a move around the 15th (movers) of March. I can do this. I can do this.

<3
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    PW 253.9
    CW 253.6
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,055 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where I am with the daily nagging :flushed: but here are the remaining weigh-ins due for the week:
    @MandiSaysHey
    @evangsimmons170
    @EvMakesChanges
    @kellie_erin
    @veronica1359

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 and @micki48 I'm with you on the YIKES factor - February??? Seriously? I guess we can take small comfort that the F2F February starts before the actual real world February...

Michele - your move is coming up fast, that's for sure! It's great that the house sold so easily, but that makes it even more real. And yes, you can do this! I'm so glad that you are taking a few minutes here and there to drink the water, speed your heart up with a good mindfulness session :astonished: post here, and do something for yourself. Those little moments will make the whole thing roll along a bit better, even though it will still be a wild ride. Hang in there :heart:

I'm hoping to be able to repair my old snowshoe - just ordered some stuff to fix it. They just don't make the kind of binding I have anymore, so I hope to be able to re-attach the skin and keep on with these if possible. Not to mention $4.50 beats $250 any day! I tried my husband's snowshoes yesterday, but it was a total bust. He is really tall with really big feet, so, as usual, we are incompatible!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Congrats to your daughter on the quick sale. Sounds like you're putting one foot in front of the next, taking the little steps and trying not to get overwhelmed. If we thought Jan was fast, it sounds like Feb will absolutely speed by

My original target weight was 168 so for now I'm just working towards that. I don't believe I'll be switching to maintenance when I get there though as that's the top of my normal BMI range. I think I'll likely just continue on my path and see where things feel good. Hard to believe thinking about that is on the horizon already!

Enjoy your Saturday all.. Brad and I are about to walk to the grocery store for a couple of groceries.
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    1/27 exercise: 9560 steps + 60 minutes Orangetheory (20 minutes treadmill + 40 minutes weightlifting, rowing, stretching. Fitbit gave me 3990 steps).

1/28 exercise: 12175 steps + 60 minutes Orangetheory (15 minutes treadmill + 45 minutes weights, rowing, stretching. Fitbit gave me 3877 steps).
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    PW:88,2
    CW:87,1

I am happy with this number, this week a was so busy, not did my exercises everyday, but did intermittent fasting every day and drunk the water. I counted my steps twice this week, I am using an app in my Android and it only works if I am with the phone close(in contact) my body, most part of time I forget it or not turn on the phone, so for February you can remove my name of this challenge.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @micki48 thinning out all the things. well done! I'll try not to "find" those things any more than the few pounds the past 2 weeks! Argh. It's discouraging to visit the former "normal" decade but, what the heck. My clothes still fit fine and my health is good. No major issues so, steady on and get back to it now that we're almost into February. Wowza! Time does zoom right along, doesn't it!?
    I'll write more tomorrow afternoon. Have a great last few days of January and see you on the Feb string.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    CW 364.8
  • kdblpn
    kdblpn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    @jugar 290. That's my weight as of this morning.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Sun 10,840
    Mon 15,926
    45 min weights
    Tues 7,131
    Wed 15,356
    Thurs 15,478
    20 min Barre 10 min Elliptical
    Fri 12,499
    45 min strength
    Sat 11,146
    45 min strength

Can you tell which day I stayed home with Mabel?
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.