MoStacy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    PW : 206 lbs
    CW: 207 lbs

• bonnie_red
    bonnie_red Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CW: 168.0 lbs

Hmmmmmmmm I need to make some sort of change.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,131 Member
    Options
    @gak71 You seriously have the best trips. Alaska last year, and heli-hiking this year. I knew of heli-skiing but I actually didn't know that heli-hiking exists. Looking forward to hearing all about it... it sounds like something I would absolutely LOVE!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    ahhh...Saturday. It's snowing and I have no where I have to be and no one (visiting nurses, home health aides or visitors or family) is coming to our house. Hallelujah! The weekends are usually difficult for me eating-wise but I've had trouble this whole last week - not that I don't have a fridge full of healthy options, other things are around as well and I've just ate it all. So starting out my morning checking in here, getting inspired, and will hit that reset button NOW rather than Monday morning. First step...plan my food day.
    I've got my sewing machine (I'm a wanna be sewist) on the kitchen table. I haven't had it out since last winter when I had to put away my work-in-progress when my stitches became wonky and no mental energy or time to fix it. That will be a good project for today - get it running smoothly again and back in use.
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    PW: 188.6
    CW: 187.7

Slowly on the downward trend, I hope it continues!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    PW - 174.7 lbs
    CW - 174 lbs

here you go, thanks :)
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    1/21 exercise:
    11,494 steps + 1 hour Orangetheory (25 minutes treadmill + 35 minutes rowing, weightlifting, stretching. Fitbit gave me 4,631 steps for the hour)

Still adjusting my gait to the barefoot shoes. My feet are a bit sore today so I'm going to try some stretches to get things moving. But I'm really loving how the shoes feel
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @jugar PLEASE change my weigh in for this week. Finally I had a drop and so glad I didn't get discouraged last night and binge.

New CW: 235.2
This discussion has been closed.