Jump in January Accountably thread

Options

Replies

• JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Options
    Not seeing the losses I would hope to see, but the workouts are all new (I have 2 weeks of different workouts before they repeat, plus cardio), and while I may need to adjust my calories, I have a feeling this is just one of those weird kinda-plateau-but-not-really situations as I have stayed in or under my range every day - but my diet has changed, workouts have changed, even mentally been some shifts over the past few weeks, so not going to sweat it just yet....

Keep on truckin'!!!

Just out of curiosity, what is your split or how do you have your workouts arranged for the 2-week cycles?
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    JBanx256 wrote: »

Keep on truckin'!!!

Just out of curiosity, what is your split or how do you have your workouts arranged for the 2-week cycles?

I worked with a coach in my sport to help set something up that works with my schedule - so 3x/week I do the prescribed workout, then 2-3x/week do a cardio session of my choice.

The split is there mostly to keep me from getting bored - I just simply won't sit there doing the same thing day in and day out LOL. Basically there are 6 different workouts (week 1 has a slightly different theme than week 2), and those rotate with increased intensity/weight/reps after 2 rotations. So basically he puts together 1 workout plan with 6 different workouts, and that is designed to last me 10 weeks.

Due to my own background in fitness, I don't feel the need to really work closely with a trainer, but do utilize help in putting together a plan with someone who works with athletes in my sport to be sure I'm really hitting what has been proven to work.
  • Move_It_Renee
    Move_It_Renee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    50, almost 5'5''
    Jan GW 129 lbs

Jan 1 133 lbs
    Jan 8 131.4 lbs
    Jan 15 131.8 lbs
    Jan 22 130.2 lbs

This week was so much better on both the eating and moving fronts. I just might be able to reach my goal weight at the end of the month. It's been years since I've been able to cross that 130 lbs line and now it seems possible.

Thank you, to everyone who posts - it really is inspiring! Each day, I look forward to checking the thread.
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    5’4” 44y

01/01: 130.2
    01/03: 129.8
    01/07: 129.0
    01/22: 127.8

I have been 100% on dry January, hit and miss on diet, mostly hit on the strength training, mostly miss on cardio. I really want to be more dedicated, but I am tired and like chocolate. :)
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday to my 1 year old today!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3<3<3

• taylorgardnerr
    taylorgardnerr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!
    1/3: 138
    1/10: 136.4
    1/17: 135.4
    1/23: 133.8

Tried a new group workout with some friends this week and really enjoyed it! Just trying to stay consistent and keep up the progress!
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @k8richer Where are you? Canada or one of the northern states in the US? Looks beautiful!
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @Go_Deskercise I love his face trying to catch the water from the sprinkler :D . He is gorgeous!