End of Jan goal 150

Don't remember which day!-154

1/24 151.3

I think I can do it. ;)
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    5'5", 44 year's old
    GW: 123-128 or so (Ie: 125, give or take a little)

1-3: 125.1
    1-10: 124.8
    1-17: 123.4 (period started)
    1-24 123.4 again.

Maintenance is boring, here's a picture of my dog holding a slice of (wrapped) cheese.

2CGkjfI8vTFWlvOpaCjUJL.jpg
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    These doggos are killing me with the cuteness!

@rianneonamission - I'm freezing my butt off in Ontario Canada, hence the weirdness that I list my height in feet and my weight in pounds, but I go for runs by the kilometre 😉

@wunderkindking - if maintenance is boring, then join me in going for strength! I'm determined to get buff for summer. 💪 Mind you, I don't have an actual plan but I'm ramping up bit by bit already. Perhaps a pushup / squat / situp challenge is in order...
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    k8richer wrote: »
    These doggos are killing me with the cuteness!

@rianneonamission - I'm freezing my butt off in Ontario Canada, hence the weirdness that I list my height in feet and my weight in pounds, but I go for runs by the kilometre 😉

@wunderkindking - if maintenance is boring, then join me in going for strength! I'm determined to get buff for summer. 💪 Mind you, I don't have an actual plan but I'm ramping up bit by bit already. Perhaps a pushup / squat / situp challenge is in order...

Oh, I'm not bored in general just aware I'm not posting anything exciting. My fitness routine includes some resistance stuff, my fitness level is fine. It's just pretty... consistent to the point that not a lot is changing. I'm fine with it but my posts arent' fun rn :P
  • k8richly
    Options
    @rianneonamission you are so skilled! No wonder you had a unhealthy day with treats like that around. I'd cave too.
    But interval runs and building up distance (in kms or whatever) is fabulous! I love running. Good for you - you will feel so accomplished hitting that 5km and maybe your PB!
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @Go_Deskercise Shark Week? Ovulation? Sodium overload?
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @Go_Deskercise Shark Week? Ovulation? Sodium overload?

Definite sodium overload and falling prey to night snacking with entire bags or boxes instead of portioning so I don't eat too much. I feel like my brain tells me what to do and my hands and mouth just rebel against it LOL
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    there needs to be a LOVE button just for all the doggos
  • k8richly
    Options
    @Go_Deskercise - I swear I am NOT laughing at you. But you definitely just gave me the giggles. Hang in there! It's just a blip.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    k8richer wrote: »
    @Go_Deskercise - I swear I am NOT laughing at you. But you definitely just gave me the giggles. Hang in there! It's just a blip.

LOL! I think weighing every day is messing with me but I leave for vacation on Friday so I’m hoping I’m at least a little further on the down trend by then 🤣🤞

• k8richly
    Options
    48yrs, 5'3"

Jan 1 - 130
    Jan 8 - 129.8
    Jan 17 - 129.8
    Jan 21 - 129
    Jan 23 - 128.7
    Jan 30 - 129

This is a fine end to the month. I am getting my muscle back. Strength training makes me hungry so I eat more, but that's ok.

@Go_Deskercise - that's why I never post daily! So much drama of ups and downs! Have a fabulous trip!! Bahamas? I'm so jealous.