FEBRUARY 2022 CHALLENGES -- Feb 01 -- Feb 28

Options

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,878 Member
    Options
    Karen my heart goes out to you and your family. Inpatient treatment is a huge step. Hugs to you. I hope you find the right fit soon. As to your weight room. It will be wonderful. Hope it stays dry though. Rust is an issue with workout gear.

Kathy go heavy or go home! Wow that is a lot of candles. So glad you were able to have a night out. Love the photos. I am getting inspired by you to give my place a face lift!

Chris you rock. Always stepping up to a challenge

Went on a short walk today. Also watched Dog at theater. Good movie. Had my grandkids over to dinner. We had spaghetti and garlic bread with grapes. Tomorrow I have off. Going to lift some weights.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Did a 30 min walk today and my first yoga class. It was challenging! I'm going to keep with it for the month and see how I do.

Kathy - love the photos!

Karen
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,359 Member
    Options
    Shelley, Thanks! You rock, too, my friend!
    Did 60 mins w/my trainer this afternoon.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen don't quit yoga. It is so good for you.

Chris great workout.

I did a YouTube stretch for 22 minutes. Then visited a friend. Then parked my butt on the couch and read a book. It was so cold the dogs did not want to walk. Work tomorrow.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Monday early workout at PF full body strength training - 50 minutes and Treadmill 45 minutes.

My dad had MRI yesterday afternoon. We will have the results in a week.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest Weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    February 28 goal weight: 177

01/31: 181.0
    02/01; 182.0
    02/08: 181.4 🤷🏽‍♀️
    02/15:
    02/22: 178.2 😁
    02/28:

I don’t know what happened to the post for 2/15. I can’t find it but my weigh in was 179.6. I was very happy to get under 180 and to stay under is great! Have to make sure I post this correctly and have a good final week!

Kathy

• kjs1228
    Options
    Shelley - I’m going to give yoga my best for the next month. Let’s see!

Walked 30 mins today in the rain…. Felt good!

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley...I love parking like that!!! :D
    Kathy, hope everything comes back okay for your dad.
    Karen, I've done the rain before...when it was warmer!!! We had drizzle here for about 3 minutes. That was all the winter rain we will probably get. :'(
    Got 5.47 miles done in 97 mins in the freezing, windy cold this afternoon. Okay, not freezing but really cold!! Have I said that I really miss summer lately? B)
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I miss summer also. It was in the negatives all day here. I might be doing some parking this weekend if it doesn't warm up soon.

Kathy yeah for PF. Great job. And your weight loss is great! I need to do as well. I hope the MRI is just to rule out things.

Karen keep me posted on your yoga class.

I did a YouTube dance workout. Fun, but not much of a sweat.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Was not able to get to PF yesterday. Mom had a couple of appointments. 60 minutes on recumbent bike. Hadn’t been on it for awhile.

Planning on PF this afternoon.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Upper body strength training - 30 minutes, elliptical 20 minutes, recumbent - 30 minutes and Treadmill - 30 minutes.

Kathy
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Gals - I also miss summer. But today it sort of felt like summer with 60゚ weather. Tomorrow is going to be 30゚! So crazy! I did take almost an hour walk today and did the candlelight yoga class tonight. Boy that was really relaxing.

Karennk1zq8ikftol.jpg
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,692 Member
    Options
    Kathy, Great pictures. You just look so smoking! Hope your parent's MRI's turn out okay.

Karen, Sending you warm wishes to work things out for Bella! So hard.

Shelley, I could never do what you do. I don't get angry easy, except when it's injustice; and with the involvement of children it would be impossible to see straight. Are you super-grounded, or do you have a secret to de-stress? Amaze-balls.

Chris, Hope you are getting some of this rain. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

Donna, Nice to meet you.

There was a ribbon-cutting to reopen our street today; five years after the landslide took it out. It was the final step in restoring domicile-related normalcy:
    1. evacuation
    2. lawsuit resolution
    3. broken house disposal
    4. street repaired
    Now if the world would only follow suit.

I'm holing up and hiding from the world and myself. Hit 170 this week. Ugh. It's harder to deal with the world when I lose trust in myself. But it's a good kick in-the-but lesson in humility.
    :flowerforyou: paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Paula, we had rain...wait...drizzles yesterday for about three mins. That's all!!
    Karen, love your picture...calm.
    Kathy, you are doing such a great job, lady!! Wow!!
    Shelley...dancing? Really...dancing?? Wait a minute...dancing?
    60 min workout w/my trainer today.
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Paula - we love you sister....you've got this!

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Rest day. House cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping.

Paula sending positively your way. The world has me reeling too. Everything is so stressful. Praying that we will right ourselves very soon.

Karen keeping Bella in my prayers. 🤗

It was 67 here in the Atlanta area today…crazy weather!

Follow up dental appointment in the morning and PF in the afternoon.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I agree the world is crazy right now. Hoping for a miracle.

Chris yes, dancing. It was fun.

Paula I am an optimistic person. And believe in Karma. I vent when needed. I try never to bottle things up. And trust in the system for the most part. And read and walk. Nothing surprises me to much. I accept what I can't change and change what I can. Right now I have decided to help our oceans. Nothing from the ocean will I consume. It is a little step. But working on everyone around me to do the same.

Shell
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Lower body/abs strength training - 30 minutes and Treadmill - 45 minutes.

I’m doing well with exercise now I need to do better with my meals. Struggling a little with snacking. I have to get it under control again. The struggle is real! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Kathy
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Did 20 min on the elliptical as it was raining this morning.

Rain stopped! Walked 40min this afternoon!

Made some yummy Indian food tonight. My gang gave a thumbs up....

Karen
  • cpanus
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Paula, we are here for you. You got this.
    Karen, I reheated soup!! I don't cook anymore. I am impressed with you!!
    Kathy, yes, the struggle is real. My husband has to have a procedure next Thursday that has me in a tizzy. I just want to eat everything.
    Shelley, I don't eat anything from the ocean. Do not like any of it, so I'm with you!
    No walking Thursday. Worked out w/my trainer for 60 mins today.
    Getting haircut tomorrow. :#
    Chris