dkr529 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday, everyone!

Here’s my weekly progress check-in…
    Starting weight (1-1-22): 230.6 lbs
    Goal weight: 150.0 lbs
    Current weight (2-26-22): 216.7 lbs
    Total weight lost: 13.9 lbs
    Last week's successes: I went to the gym 4 of 7 days. I stayed within my calorie goals 6 of 7 days.
    This week's challenges: Increasing my water intake. I am also going to try to stay within my other macro targets more rather than focusing only on calorie intake.
    • January = -9.1 lbs
    • February = -4.8 lbs

Although, I’m not happy with February’s results, according to my projection spreadsheet calculator I made for myself to hit my goal weight by end of 2022, I am still about 1.5 lbs lighter than I planned to be by this time. So I guess I can say I’m still on target although I didn’t have a great loss in February.

You all are doing fantastic. Although I don’t always have a lot of time to respond, I love reading about everyone’s journey. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Donna
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,332 Member
    Options
    Well...no walking but got my hair cut today!!
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,246 Member
    Options
    Switched it up and went to water aerobics again on Saturday. I was wiped out after 60 minutes in the water. A full body workout with foam weights.

Donna you are doing fantastic. Keep it up!

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,868 Member
    Options
    I worked out with my friend on Saturday. Did one of KCM premixes. Hand weights while doing squats and lunges. My legs are hurting. Then we did yoga for 20 minutes. Bought paint to change things up. Today I didn't do much. Cleaned my aquariums. Tested parameters. All good. Sea urchin is doing great.

You are all doing great. Just keep moving and avoid trigger foods!

And more water everyone!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy, water aerobics is so cool!
    Shelley, working out w/your friend is pretty cool, too!
    I got 7.42 miles done in 135 mins today. It was beautiful outside!
    The kids came over for dinner tonight. We had salad, chocolate cake and cookies. It was so great to have them here for a few hours!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest Weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    February 28 goal weight: 177

01/31: 181.0
    02/01; 182.0
    02/08: 181.4 🤷🏽‍♀️
    02/15:
    02/22: 178.2 😁
    02/28: 179.0

I didn’t reach my goal for February but I feel good about my workouts and getting back to the 170s. Definitely going to get the snacking and trigger foods under control.

Kathy

• cpanus
    Options
    Nice work, Kathy!
    60 min workout w/my trainer today.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,868 Member
    Options
    Kathy I am with you. I hate trigger foods! :'( And so happy you are in the 170's

Chris I don't ever remember you having chocolate cake and cookies before. Shocking! But I would have shared in it. :D

Walked around the block today while at work. Changed my W4 today. To much being withheld. I decided I would rather it go into my retirement savings than uncle Sam holding it all year for me. Under 4 years.

Shelley

• KAR1959
    Options
    Monday: strength training total body 50 minutes, elliptical 20 minutes and treadmill 45 minutes.

I make Monday my everything day because I never know what the week will bring.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, you are right...I don't do chocolate anything...however, when I asked Ronan what he wanted for dessert when they came over Sunday, he said, "Well, Grandma, chocolate cake and chocolate...chocolate anything." I said, "You got it, kid." Then I died laughing!! I had to scrape the frosting out of the chocolate roll before eating a bit of the cake. I am not a fan of frosting or chocolate...I did have a number of the chocolate chip cookies, tho. They weren't too chocolaty. Everyone said the chocolate roll was great... :p
    Great job, Kathy!!
    Going to walk today. I will report back.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Strength training upper body/abs - 40 minutes and treadmill - 60 minutes.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest Weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    March 31 goal weight: 175

02/28: 179.0
    03/01: 179.2
    03/08:
    03/15:
    03/22:
    03/31:

Increase water and eliminate snacks and trigger foods.

Kathy