February 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile Fingers crossed the weather isn’t as bad as predicted. We are headed into that same storm though not as bad as you guys are getting. People here still seem to have some PTSD from the last winter storm (you may remember TX catastrophic electrical grid failure last February) and have started panic shopping. It’s getting cold but not like last year, so I am hoping we will be fine, if a bit bored, for a couple of days.
    And sorry to hear your heart is acting up again. I really hope you will be able to get back to running as fast as you want. It sucks to feel like your body can’t do what it really wants to.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    I had a little pile of medals that I hadn't gotten around to putting on my display. Well, today I took the time to get it sorted. It looks really nice and I love seeing my little medal collection grow. It's getting very full and I now wish I had gotten one with a double or triple row as there is precious little room to feed any more ribbon between the bar and the wall.
    r8h31t40tu4m.jpg

That's a VERY nice display!!!!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile Sorry to hear your heart misbehaved again.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    2/1 – 7.04 miles
    2/2 – 3.11 miles

Work has been crazy the past few days. I managed to take a long lunch break yesterday and a shorter one today to get a run in. Rain is heading our way tonight. Hoping it stays rain for everyone in the path and not ice!

@quilteryoyo – I’m so glad you got some good news and are back to running!

Sorry for another erratic heart rate episode @rheddmobile.

Beautiful sky @SummerSkier!

I’m glad you are not experiencing any worse effects @kgirlhart. Continue to listen to your body. Our medical doctor at work warned that overdoing it could cause a setback.

Very nice medal collection @martaindale!
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo great news!

@rheddmobile ugggh, sorry it happened again. I'm going to go Google the valsava maneuver now, sounds interesting. And I hope you can get back to not having to worry about this, that's got to be frustrating.

@SummerSkier hmmm, that IS a very red sky. Hope everyone in the path of storms stays warm and safe!

@martaindale nice medals! I have one with what I thought at the time was lots of space, but it's filling up too.
  • martaindale
    Options
    Feb totals: 12.1/110 miles

2/1: 4.5 miles
    2/2: 7.6 miles

Did my recovery run tonight so I could avoid the cold rain tomorrow evening and to get me back on schedule for the week. It was almost 70 F! So crazy that we will be below freezing by tomorrow night. Tomorrow is a climbing day and I'm going to try out a yoga session from the runsmart site.
  • martaindale
    Options
    Welcome @AriannaBier . I see you already have the lingo down! :D