Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    3/11-3/12-3/13/22

Under 100 carbs daily =46-93-21
    Be active 3x a week for at least 20 minutes= no-yes-no
    Eat more produce=yes-yes-yes

Survived the trip to Cincinnati. I only had one small indiscretion with some gluten free brownies at The Melting Pot. Still came in under my 100 carb goal. I got some walking in taking my nephew to Jungle Jim's. Overall an enjoyable time!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    y'all doing great!

My scale is doing the hormonal bouncy thing. Just trying to KCKO. I did very well NOT eating myself to death this weekend.

Just waiting for results. I have to figure out my exercise today since I have to take the kids to a thing which encroaches on my regular workout window. I'll make it work.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    3/15 - 164.4
    Up a pound! I knew it was gonna happen, but so wishing it wouldn't just this once! LOL! Ah well, KCKO!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    For 3/14
    W 170
    CW 165
    GW 165 (3/31)

80oz water daily - ✔
    Keep carbs under 40 - ✔
    Keep cal between 1200-1300 - ✔
    Do my house stairs 10x a day - 5
    Get in 5000 steps a day exercise or daily count- 2891
    Use my stand up desk at least 1 hour a day - ❌

Got in a good strength workout at lunch. Tried to do cardio after dinner but one of my kids called 😊
    Will use laundry as my motivation to do more stairs today. Trying to think about NEAT as well.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options

Got in a good strength workout at lunch. Tried to do cardio after dinner but one of my kids called 😊
    Will use laundry as my motivation to do more stairs today. Trying to think about NEAT as well.

Yes. When the kids call, that definitely takes precedence! Unless they call all the time asking for money! LOL!
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/15/22

Under 100 carbs daily =35
    Be active 3x a week for at least 20 minutes= 20 minute walk on my break.
    Eat more produce=Had fajita veggies with dinner and berries for a snack.
  • baconslave
    Options
    scale going up more (insert eye roll)
    It's glorious out today so I'm looking forward to a nice walk out there
    KCKO
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/16 - 163.8
    Help! I want off this rollercoaster ride!! LOL! Have a happy hump day! It's halfway to the weekend! Yay!
  • tishsmith101
    Options
    3/15

SW 170
    CW 164
    GW 165 (3/31)

80oz water daily - still not happening may need to set some digital reminders
    Keep carbs under 40 - ✔
    Keep cal between 1200-1300 - ✔
    Do my house stairs 10x a day - 5, 3
    Get in 5000 steps a day exercise or daily count- 4300 getting better
    Use my stand up desk at least 1 hour a day - ✔

Time change is starting to affect my energy level but our sons and their wives (all the kids LOL) are coming for dinner tonight. Oldest is buying his first house so bits of anxiety floating around. Weather will be spectacular here the next 3 days upper 50's 🎉✨

Make it a good day all <3
  • baconslave
    Options
    well that rude water went. And I'm just sitting at the low from last week today. Rainy so I'll have to workout all indoors. Big sad. Oh well. I'll do it and KCKO
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/16/22

Under 100 carbs daily =35
    Eat more produce= carrots with lunch and salad with dinner.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/17 - 163.6
    Happy St Patrick's Day!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    3/12-3/16
    I’ve gone a bit radio silent because the dang scale is increasing rather than decreasing. This is no surprise as I’ve been eating all the foods and had a birthday thrown in too so I used that as another excuse. I’m still making the effort to eat when hungry but have slips here and there. I’m really rethinking how I eat and when so I feel more satisfied but it has been hard breaking routines. I just bought the book Muscle for Life and have started it. No surprise but success is defined by counting those pesky calories so I’ve recalculated my needs and macros and am going to buckle down. This spiral is killing me! I will prioritize protein and back off even some of the healthy carbs to feel more satisfied. This weight stuff is definitely trial and error and a marathon, not a sprint. The number on the scale shouldn’t define us but getting beyond that thinking is tough. I’m going to kick Middle Age’s behind!
  • baconslave
    Options
    rude water is back. :joy:
    I'm just going to go take a walk and pretend that didn't happen. KCKO.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/16/22

Under 100 carbs daily =41
    Eat more produce =tomatoes with lunch, steamed veggies with dinner.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/18 - 162.2
    Weather's getting warmer, I'm liking life right now!
    Have a great day! TGIFFF!!!
  • melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a four day trip to the New Forest where we spent days walking on the coast and in the forest. I would never have been able to do this before, it’s so amazing.

Added a teaspoon of honey to my breakfast every day but otherwise stuck to carnivore eating. That worked really well for me, I had the energy to walk around all day without causing any Fibro or IBS flare ups. So I think honey will become part of my food toolkit. I did have one dessert to celebrate my 50th birthday but that did cause a Fibro flare up. Thankfully it was short lived so just confirms I really do need to stick to a meat heavy and low sugar diet. The honey didn’t seem to cause any problems though, I guess at that amount it’s ok.
  • tishsmith101
    Options
    I acquired a stupid cold this week and am having to put everything but work on hold, If I were still in the office I actually would have called in sick yesterday and today. I can handle chemo, multiple surgeries etc but a cold knocks me off my feet and I become a whiny little you know what LOL.

Today will be too beautiful out to let this sideline me so powering through.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/17/22

Under 100 carbs daily = around 35. Forgot to verify exactly before I started typing.
    Be active 3x a week for at least 20 minutes= 20 minute walk after dinner.
    Eat more produce= salad for dinner.

I got a keto coffee at a local shop for breakfast and ended up not eating lunch. I like to limit artificial sweeteners as they can flare up my rheumatoid arthritis but I’m experimenting with them in small quantities so I can get an occasional treat out.

Leaving on a weekend trip to a super foodie sort of place with tons of gluten free options. Eek.