Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• majork29
    majork29 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    @macrat12 How are you finding the 1st phorm app, is it worth the money they want?
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    @majork29 It is well worth the money and has amazing live streams for premium members. I have an amazing advisor and teammates. So yes it's well worth the money.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,610 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker-well it’s on my Monday-Friday to do list (like 9 am) so I just go. That and I am motivated to go since I am paying for the membership. Once the contract is up in June, I will still exercise-just differently
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @SueFromRI -hello! Just started second load of the day. One to go
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -that’s so great you got to see your friend! Your recipe sounds good.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,446 Member
    Options
    happy thursday everyone! it is a beautiful mild weather day here today! woo hoo! my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • EjoyEvelyn
    EjoyEvelyn Posts: 627 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Oh dear ... back to square one (a reset to factory defaults) on my watch. My stupid: I must have keyed in my secure pin with a typo. Go figure! Grrr#%! Waiting for my Samsung Galaxy watch 4 to die, as I can't even power down without a pin number.

Not going to let this steal my joy! Great, socially distanced senior center lunch with incredible conversations. I also had a great chat with my husband's sister: Jo introduced me to Wordle. I told her about the games some in this thread play or have played (quordle, wordling, canuckle, nerdle (math), needle, prayordle, and worldle).

What a talented set of teammates!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

☁️. Lots of exercise between workouts and lots of walking with lots of shopping as I don't drive. Bought lots of stuff I needed and a few things I wanted. Meals went out the window again today oh well. Back on track tomorrow. Bought myself a bathing suit. Need to work a little more to get into the top more comfortably. When I looked in the mirror in the changing rooms I was shocked by what I saw. I need to work more on the self love. So much extra skin.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,094 Member
    Options
    BUSY FEED!! WOOHOO!! So nice to read all of your posts!!

Today I had a foot appointment it's been years, but a wound that'll take quite some time to be taken care of, but of course here are alternatives to exercise than walking. I love that as a child my Mom taught us so well "Where's there's a will, there's a way."
    Today was a rainy day, which was neat because I am now ALL caught up on laundry and some organization things.
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Challenge start date Sat. April 9th. The week before the teams will have a practice week.

@CSEGUIN2 What do you consider 'minimal exercise'? For me it's putting on my running shoes and procrastinating... almost exercising haha.

@SueFromRI Household chores like folding clothes is classified as exercise.

@hayds342 Have you always lived in NZ? From pictures I have seen it looks like the province I live in BC Canada.

@Dianedoessmiles1 Diane a visit with friends is the best time ever! Rebel will have breakfast in the park tomorrow.

I wintered a fuschia in the house on the counter. Today it bravely went outside to brave the spring weather.

Today I cleaned the fridge and prepped all the freggies, so no excuse not to eat sensibly.

Got to scooted hubby made dinner and I am hungry.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My day started at 520am alarm up and out by 551am. Took Shirley to dialysis back home let Bella out cleaned littler box, shower off to get CJ. Took CJ to school then OLF for rosary and Mass, home checked something online, gave Bella some loving, did something else got call from Shirley she was ready early off to get her, Took her to police station to get information on her car then home for her. To Jen’s walked Milo forever off to 3 stores to get ALL the things I needed for the cakes I’m making for my church’s bake sale this weekend. Back to house put 1st cake in oven walked to Gay’s house to get half of seafood package from butcher. She wouldn’t take half the money because she wanted the food but the whole package was too much for the 2 of them. Back to house waited 3 minutes took cake out off to get CJ. Put second cake in watched last religious took cake out and took a 45min nap. CJ came downstairs Jen was on his phone mine was on vibrate (needed full 45min nap). Jen ran out of gas so off I go after getting a gas can from her neighbor to help her. Stopped at store after helping Jen to house to clean up my mess then off to Stations. Finally home to stay at 738pm one VERY tired lady. Had dinner I needed a wind down so I played regular and spider solitaire for an hour did other check in now posting here. I hope to be all done and laying down for sleep by 10pm.

Night
  • kaliswalker
    Options
    @marg750me you are like the energizer bunny... go, go, go

@Retired_Sue do you still have a lot of snow? I had a spike plant that survived the winters till this last one. It was too cold for too long. Too bad because it got quite big and looked like a small palm tree.

@EjoyEvelyn Your Samsung Watch 4 - can you monitor your pulse on your phone while you are working out? Hubby needs to replace his Fitbit Ionic which was recalled because it can burn your wrist.

@Lessennan I hope your mom is ok

@Patti241 Do you like thunder and lightning? I am ok with it, not so much the rain. But it keeps everything so green here. We are in a coastal rainforest, meaning we get a lot of rain, mild winters, and early spring flowers.

@Patricia1CR Spring 5% Challenge start date is Saturday, April 5th

@macrat12 Wow the TransPHORMation app looks interesting. How long have you used the app? It certainly motivates you. I see a few complaints about the latest update but some raves too. How much can you customize your workouts?

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kaliswalker,, THANKS for the date.
  • kaliswalker
    Options
    It seems to help posting shorter comments rather than longer ones that seems to mysteriously vanish.

@macrat12 how long have you subscribed?

@bookieNJ Way to go getting value for your membership. Did you use it much the last 2 years?

@cormierannie what kind of music do you like to dance to?

@EjoyEvelyn too bad about having to do a reset. I have discovered even more word games today.

@CSEGUIN2 Think of where you started, extra skin is ok, you earned it.

@marg750me How many steps a day do you usually get?

@Dianedoessmiles1 the time will fly by. We have 253 members.

I made up 4 cup containers of veggies and ate 2 cups of veggies with dinner. Diane I wish I could share them with you haha.

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kaliswalker,, are you SITTING DOWN??? I had a SALAD and homemade garlic bread (so there wasn't much sodium in it) for supper. LOL

38ajcyfoti1c.gif
  • sewingmama17
    sewingmama17 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    WooHoo for start date!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker I can tell you that the Iwatch I use allows me to see my heart rate while walking, exercising, sitting, etc - It is very handy for me because I have to stay in a certain range. Only issue I find is my range is lower then the Iphone range, too bad, I win lol. My son got me this watch, and it took me a bit to gt used to it, I had fitbit but with their battery issues, I will stick with Iwatch. Mine is 2 years old. However, an Iwatch will not interface with samsung - ratsamundo because I got a new Samsung 6 months agao instead of Iphone and had I known that or even thought of it, I would NEVER have gotten the samsung. As it is I do have my old Iphone and can record on it just fine.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - interesting start date, right ? ??? You know ?? lol
    @everyone I wish you all well in the spring challenge and look forward to joining up again in the summer, in the meantime, I'll just make myself a pest here from time to time !
    i4z9fq7fr4i6.gif

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker thanks for the start date. Gives me 2 weeks to practice and organise
    Must go, busy day ahead.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Yesterday was a beautiful day, and we had some rain, which was very much needed. I was able to walk with just a little knee pain and then to help reduce the swelling I went swimming and did knee therapy in the pool. I’m thankful I’m able to move my body! Today I’m trying a chair workout. I’ve weighed in and am slowly gaining everything back that I lost last round! I’ll be starting a couple days of IF (intermittent fasting) since I’m not as active now.
    My MRI for my knee was last week. I haven’t heard a word so I’m calling the doctor office today!
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    Thanks @kaliswalker!
    Challenge start date Sat. April 9th. The week before the teams will have a practice week.
    1r62ef15nuu6.jpeg

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.