Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,826 Member
    Diane: Yup I will see you there.
    Kalsiwalker: Happy April to you to.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    It's 45 feels like 44 with a high of 64 for today. I AM: I am going to get what I want. Axe Sharpening: Strength comes in many different forms. It builds resilience and has the ability to push you through the fight. You have to power to elevate yourself daily.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do a body-scan meditation and really notice how your body feels. Fitness quote for today: If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up.~~millionairebull Motivational quote for today: Don't waste your energy on negative thinking and focus more on what makes you happy.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,994 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Leg Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 4,280 Member
    @kaliswalker -thx! Will do
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited April 2022
    @CSEGUIN2 Good that you followed up and go the mark you deserved.

@Dianedoessmiles1 It's nice to be out in the world again, and wearing a mask is a good thing.
  • kaliswalker
    Reminder to look for notifications and invitations

Your notifications can be found here:
    3p9g29reg6an.png
    (Look for the little bell - click on it and you will find MFP activity). Your invite should be listed there. Thanks!!

• kaliswalker
    I hiked 2 hours before breakfast. Royce did her usual 2 hour walk with hubby this AM, then joined Rebel and I for the hike. It was very social when we ran into 3 friends and their dogs. Everyone smiles when they are out with their dogs!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day! Has been raining all afternoon. Did a lot of movement including a walk that consisted of my usual walk with walking to and from the grocery store in the middle. The walk equalled almost 8 km. Did some chores and also played skipbo with Hubby. I had a really great sleep last night so I think that helped.
  • EjoyEvelyn
    EjoyEvelyn Posts: 697 Member
    edited April 2022
    Does this main 5% team ever go "private" mode? I noticed my Red Hot Chili Steppers are a private team.

I'm so glad members are encouraged to include 5% in their blogs so I can see some of the writings from this great group. The colorful two footprints is vibrating and moving on my watch, so I'd better get up from this PC.

@Dianedoessmiles1 Yes, I had a sleep apnea test when I was over 100 lbs overweight. With about 45 lbs left to lose, I probably do need to check this further, as I was told my weight was likely the primary reason. Even a greater reason to buckle down on this upcoming new challenge!

May you find your joy this day! Hug, Hug!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,354 Member
    @Patti241,, WHAT FUN we always have!! WOOHOO!!! I am fully ready!!
    Do ALL of you have a plan to be ready for SATURDAY?
    @Macrat12,, HI Sarah!
    @Bookienj,,, weather getting better? Have you been at all in the 60s? Forty years ago we had a blizzard that dumped 15.9"s on the city. LOL It came to a STOP!! ALL of Portland, people left their cars where they were. Of course it melted fast.
    @Kaliswalker ,, Lynn, totally agree!! Have fun camping!! It's nice to have friends drop by when we do, sometimes we prefer being alone. I'll go with one friend if I am totally up to the craziness she brings with her. She "THINKS It's FUN" to surprise the rest of us (We have 4 to 8 of us who go together) by having up to 30 friends stop by for a party we did NOT know of. LOL THAT GIRL!! OH MY!! Awww with the dogs!! Every now and then I think of geting one, but cats are easier to leave behind with a kitty sitter. I do have a friend I'd trust 100% to take care of it, she has her own dawggie day care, boarding. STILL!!! Cats are easier.
    @Cseguin2 ,,, NICE WALK!! Glad you were able to get out and do that. I LOVE walking. Do you use a "Granny" cart to bring he groceries back home easily? LOVE that you slept so well!! WTG!!! It's always such a gift.
    @EjoyEvelyn ,,, The team we are writing now on (the 5%) stays open, but your individual teams such as the Red Hot Chili Steppers are a private team as are the other 7 teams.

Some of us have been together a bit on MFP, but do we know which teams we are all on? Let's say which one, if you are leader, go ahead and put that also, and anything you'd like about your team. I'm on the Positively Strong 4 Life team, as the CL (Challenge Leader). I LOVE this team, on Sparks I was the CL for the Dawggie team (Spirited Under Dawgs) ,, quite a few of our members are former Dawggies at some point, but over half of our dear members are from either Sparks, or and we LOVE THIS PART, they are MFP members who have joined us!! HOW COOL IS THAT??? At one point on Sparks I had JUMPED Teams over to the Awesome A team some of you may know me from that team also. What really matters is how loving, supportive, ALL the teams are. How successful the 5% is.
  • peppikaye
    peppikaye Posts: 5,278 Member
    Hi Everyone, wishing you all the best for the challenge. May we all be 5% lighter by the end of it.
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    It's 40 feels like 35 with a high of 55 for today. I AM: I recognize that my gratitude is a magnet for more abundance in my life. Axe Sharpening: True success doesn't come from luck. It comes from intentionally doing something everyday to add to your overall excellence.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Get natural light early in the day. Dim the lights in the evening. Fitness quote for today: The body you want takes work. It is not achieved through quick fixes or fad diets. If you want it, you need to be realistic, disciplined, patient and committed to a healthy lifestyle.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Let your positive outlook outweigh your negative experiences. Remind yourself that you can and will get through this.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,484 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified for at home Shoulders/Chest after dinner or after breakfast haven't decided yet.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 4,280 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -weather has definitely been warmer! We have been in 40s and 50s. Lots of rain though. Thursday-Saturday then we had a break. It’s back yesterday and today. Not even bothering to look at the weekend yet. How about yours?
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 3,319 Member
    At 339pm I logged on the computer for the first time today. Be back later
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 5,160 Member
    happy thursday everyone! it is a beautiful mostly sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to everyone! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i got in a walk and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing later on after supper. i just finished up with some volunteering at the local tennis tournament here and i feel great! i enjoy volunteering and do so whenever i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

I do use a granny cart if I know I will need it. There's been many times I have wished I had it with me LoL 🤣.

Today was a stress filled day. Not going to get in to that part of my day. Let's just say by the time I had lunch I ordered delivery from Booster Juice. I am proud of myself for having a healthy lunch compared to the less healthy choices I would have normally went for. I also ended up missing breakfast. Got lots of movement so I am happy about that. Mailed my 4th exam off today.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 5,009 Member
    It's been a rather busy day today but I got a lot done and a lot of steps in as well. Over 10,000 according to my Iwatch. Stopped at Denny's after a walk with my sister Alice and had my usual from the seniors menu. Walked the Bike/pedestrian over pass along the skytrain to Richmond. Got to the level part and then turned around and came back. Both of us were tired.
    23ris8eatmb9.jpg
    ym00250n8ikq.jpg
    @Dianedoessmiles1 got some buildings and mountains for you ... and planes for me LOL
    I hope everyone has found their home on their team and have settled in nicely. I am sure you are roaring to get Saturday off to a great start!

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,354 Member
    @Bookienj,,, LOL AND YOU JUST HAD to send the rain on herah huh? LOLOL!! Ohhh it's always interesting living in the Northeast!! We get almost every storm from the west and the south. ON THE PLUS side, it's rare we need to worry about wild fires that are like out west! Guess we are okay with the rain!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, SO sorry it's been a stressful day, but the stress also gave you a chance to make choices, and YOU DID A GREAT CHOICE!! That's a HUGE WOOHOO!!! PLUS all the movement and also the 4th exam being mailed!! WOW you are making GREAT STRIDES!! WTG!
    @Lindiemaep ,,, I'd be a LIAR if I didn't say we MISS YOU!! I understand why, you know that, and I totally support you 10000%%% times over!! Oh you KNOW I LOVE buildings, bridges are fun too!
    I see the draw bridge from where I live. I'm grateful when it's very backed up for a ship coming through at a not so great time because I am NOT ON IT!! YO!!! IT can take 25 mins from the moment the light turns red, it starts to go up, the ship goes under/through it, the bridge comes back down, finally the light turns green.
    clo3iemboslb.jpg
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone.