Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,228 Member
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 31 with a high of 52 for today. I AM: I am grateful for my body. I want to treat it with love and respect. Axe Sharpening: Let's all be better at helping people get better.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Give your body a boost by laughing or making someone laugh. Fitness quote for today: Train like a BEAST today!~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Remind yourself: you can do this because you can do anything.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,362 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,466 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today, with some rain on and off this afternoon. my daughter says hi to everyone. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and completed some strength training and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing later. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Mango1960
    Mango1960 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hello I am here and still want to be a part of the team. I am needing the motivation to apply myself to my job of getting healthier.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -I thought you’d appreciate the rain. We had it Wednesday night and then all day yesterday. Guess what? We are sending more to you tomorrow! Wahoo! Only supposed to rain in the morning.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I conquered the treadmill today. Got it up to 5.0 with the incline going crazy up and down. It was fun
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,129 Member
    Options
    @Mango1960 did you accept your invitation to your team? To do so, please click on the Community Tab, than onto the darker blue line, GROUPS. As soon as you do that you'll see your invite right there waiting for you. If not please write to @Hicim705 and she can resend it.
    @bookienj,, LOLOL PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT!!! LOL we've had RAIN SINCE Weds and it'll go right on through Saturday on and off. When I got up last night to use the bathroom, I TRIPPED cause my feet turned to DUCK FEET!!!
    Today I was cleared for foot surgery, now for the date to be set. LOL my foot Dr is backwards, usually you get the date than you get cleared. I had broken a toe, than managed during the fall to chip the bone. It's not healed. It'll be an easy enough one to heal from.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,431 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 BWHAHAHAHA on the rain, you know I live in RAINCOUVER lol aka Vancouver !! I love the rain, it fills the watersheds so we can have water and the birds have a shower and the trees have a drink. There is so much benefit to water, but I am sure you know that. Naturally when there is too much, it can be dangerous as in the flooding we have had this past fall in the Abbotsford area. Are you ready?? I am ready for the 9th ! and the 15th as well. I enjoyed the walk with my sister. Now I don't have to do that for a while, its not my kind of walk, I prefer flatlands ... and my back is still sore !!
    Hello to all and have a wonderful Friday and a great start tomorrow !!
    4ui3mv0m44vv.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a topical spring day with some sun and showers on and off. It was chilly enough to wear my winter coat and mitts. Went with my Son to his orthodontics appointment. We now know the plan and cost for most of it. We now have to wait to talk to the surgeon as in about a year from now he needs to have surgery to correct his jaw. He is scared about the whole thing but he feels more comfortable about everything the more they talk to him about it. I told him that if need be he can recoup at my place. Also took him out for lunch afterwards. Ended up not working as I would have been late and my client choose to skip this week. Ran to the grocery store to grab a few things. Then went home to do my exercise. Tomorrow is looking to be a fun day.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @hayds342 ,, NICE Hiking boots!!! Bring them on week 1 for sure!! Likely all of the weeks, even the tropical ones are hiking paths!
    @Patti241 ,, HI Patti!! DId you get a LOT of rain today? YO we sure did!! LOL@Lindiemaep ,, RAINcouver!! I DID laugh to hard at that!!! Indeed the 15th with the reading starting tomorrow, as is the challenge. It'll be a good day!
    @Macrat12,, HI Sarah!
    @Cormierannie,, HI To you also Annie!!
    @Margo1960 ,,, I saw you were able to get on with your team! WTG!!! We take off in the AM!! Please please reach out to your leaders if it's confusing, and it was for most of us when we first started. I was so lost for over the entire first weeks!! But the team leaders were GREAT TO me, and yours are same. Hitting the chat on your team may help also with questions, and if you wish here too!! We all want you to achieve that dream!
    @Cseguin2,,, It's good your S knows what'll go on. Indeed our minds can go SO CRAZY with stuff that'd not ever happen. Sure hope they'll help him so he's as comfy as he can be. Nice that you got a few errands done! WTG!!
    OFF WE GO!!!
    18bvkq3kw0pv.gif
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,032 Member
    Options
    Diane: We got about an inch of rain.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 31 with a high of 68 for today. I AM: I like to help my family. Axe Sharpening: Radiate the energy you want to receive.~~Bellah Upadyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Turn your housework or chores into a fun form of exercise. Fitness quote for today: I will give a 100% every day to create my idea of what the human body ought to look like~~Tom Coleman (gymquotes.co) Motivational quote for today: Becoming the best version of you won't happen overnight, but you can love yourself throughout the process.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,504 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified at home leg day workout after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1-too late now! Been raining for hours… Aw I hope your surgery goes well!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,,, I am not sure how much rain we got, but it was more than I care for! Yesterday many of the roads around here had deep puddles. I HAD to go through one because there was no way to turn around, but it wasn't deep enough to do any damage to the car, just enough that I slowed down a lot!
    @Bookienj we need these!! As does @Patti241 LOL DUCK FEET SLIPPERS!
    hi7pcx1pyuen.png
    Awwww TY for the well wishes. I do not have the date yet, knowing the way things go,, LOL Covid will hit again, and I'll end up waiting for the foot surgery until December!! OOPS NO!! Oh yeah from Oct through March are COVID months, so about a year from now. With the GI system that may be a surgery also, but its not an elective surgery since it's interfering with my breathing. BE NICE if they did them both at the same time! It may not mean surgery, but the GI Dr already said he thinks it's the way it'll go.
    WE ARE NOW UP IN THE AIR!! WOOHOO!! Are you all enjoying your team flights? Any questions? Today a friend and I walked around Walmart since it was ,, YUP RAINING on and off. We did get to laughing pretty hard, when as we checked out (after 115 mins of walking! YO!) with our few things it started to pour and pour HARD!! It was fast though, so we didn't really get that wet.
    How has your exercise gone today? Remember if you are struggling at all PLEASE let your leaders know. That's one of the reasons we are here. We enjoying passing along what we've learned. TY TY TY TY TY for helping your team plane GO FORWARD!!

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Little bit of snow this morning on my way to the farmers market. Went with a couple of friends and then went out for breakfast. Had a good chat as well. Usually we hang out at her house and Hubby is usually there. Need girls time more often. Also exercised and played skipbo with Hubby.
  • EjoyEvelyn
    EjoyEvelyn Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Soup is great food. Broth-based (bone broth) is the best. While I missed my cilantro and bean sprouts in my walk to the grocery store, i enjoyed a pho-like soup filled with freggies.
    p87fldaaop3o.jpg
    Soup, salads, and freggies are my "go to" to help me make the best "me" in this challenge.

Be the Best Version of You!
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    mahnjzj3gxhy.jpg

Rainy and cold yesterday and today was bright sunshine and a bit warmer. Thought I would share one the places I like to walk. That old pear tree still has great fruit. Wishing everyone the best during the spring challenge!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, LOVE GIRLS TIME!! Glad you got that!! I cherish that myself. Most of us do. WOOHOO on not being a house.
    @EjoyEvelyn ,, NICE JOB!! So very healthy!! You've got this!!
    @Novembergail ,,, LOVE THAT PICTURE Gail!! So nice, so peaceful!! We miss ya, but WOW you ended up on a GREAT TEAM!!
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

• LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,431 Member
    Options
    @NovemberGail good to see a post from you, love the picture. Hope all is well.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 wonderful day today - great public discorse and of course afterward, I got to go for a walk and found some treasures -
    bev25gktnbny.jpg
    6s2xyc8leh2j.jpg
    I forgot to tell you that Amigo had an issue at the vets last week when Gene took him to get clipped - he had an ingrown nail - not on the pads but on the upper part of his paws ( not sure what that area is called) and the tech cut it too short, it bled and then the vet had to look at it and order a prescription of antibiotics and then charged a consultation fee for his own tec's mistake, Gene was livid and called them saying he would never bring his cat back there that they hurt him. I explained to Gene that if an ingrown toe nail on a human hurts to cut it out then it would hurt a cat too and cat's are different. Anyway Amigo is still favoring that pawarm ? but can stretch it, walk, and that, he just won't let us tough it or look at the nail area. Gene said when they brought him back to the reception area, that Amigo was hissing and growling so Gene knew it hurt the cat!
    Well I hope all are off to a good start, or good enough, progress, not perfection eh !!
    581l6ycvpk51.gif

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 61 feels like 59 with a high of 78 for today. I AM:I deserve a life full of good things. Axe Sharpening: Find things to push yourself and do what you once thought was impossible.~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Have a day free from TV or screens and get moving instead. Fitness quote for today: Stop wishing, Start going.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Believe in yourself and you'll be okay with not knowing the outcome.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,462 steps yesterday.