Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    happy thursday everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today! my daughter says hello to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing this afternoon. have a great day, all! take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,079 Member
    Options
    @Lindiemaep ,,,,Oh PA is so much fun!! Though I've not been to the Good and Plenty Restaurant, but it sounds like good!!! @Ceriusly1 ,, I imagine "Its good with plenty" of food. Can't go wrong with that!! We were in Lancaster also, several times over the years. We did of course one trip stop in Hershey and OHHHH YUMMY!! We did take the tour of the candy place, you know what? On that trip there were 8 of us, and I do not at all recall anything, but SMILES!! TY TY TY TY Hershey's!! HAHAHAHA!!! We went crazy in the discount store. That whole area just smells so SWEET!!
    @Lavalily ,,, OH NEAT that you aren't bothered in general by them!! Nice at the 71 to 85!! UGH on the humidity that about does me in, but yeah if you live on the water, you're going to have humidity. Your area sounds lovely.
    @Catwmncat ,,, I plan on using this feature to see how I am doing daily!! COOL huh?
    @Cseguin2 ,,, sometimes it's nice to lay down and enjoy being with your love one. Actually precious time without others around. Hmmm I had a Mario brothers on one gaming system, but I do not remember if it's the Wii or not, don't think so, think it was my playstation???? But I got rid of that one when the kids became adults, but I DO have my WII. I should take that out and do some golfing etc, LOL I'm HORRIBLE at the baseball, and yet, it makes me laugh. However I am GREAT at bowling. ENJOY the books!!! The neat thing about break is the flexibility of it. Though I am TRYING to hold to as much of my routine as possible. WAHHHH my favorite neighborhood ice cream place HAS opened! LOL!! But I can get a small and that's totally okay. They have a non dairy, non sugar that is AMAZING though I'd of NEVER THOUGHT it would be, it is for under 100 calories for the smallest which I am fine with.
    @Lessenan,,, WOOHOO Hey HI!! WELCOME!! Great job doing your walk!! Glad it's a nice day, it is here too. LOL A lady stopped me today "Do you don't have a coat on.!" I had to giggle I hear that A LOT!! But it's SUNNY and 47 so why would I? You can actually feel the warmth of the sun.
    @Mjw205 ,, HI WELCOME to the 2022 Spring 5% Challenge!!! TOPS If I'm right is Takes Off Pounds Sensibly, but hopefully @Cseguin2 will tell you more.
    @Majork29 ,,, Brrrr THAT IS COLD!! In F it's 12, and yes that's cold especially now,,,,, though we aren't much warmer on some mornings, but it warms up. Hopefully the snow is about ready to leave your area in the next month? I am on the Positively Strong 4 Life team, as is another leader @Cheriridell who also lives in Edmonton! WELCOME!
    @BookieNJ, glad all it needed was a battery!! YEAH YEAH!! Indeed at 13 ,, that'd be so freaky!! It was in my 30's!! And than in my 60s when it decided ,, my body to just go CRAZY it was surprising ,,at first. Now I've adjusted to it, and it's routine. LOL A male friend had a spot frozen it was basal cell. He cried in TEARS "I AM DYING!!" Since he's a little bit emotional I knew that probably wasn't it, but I understood his fear. He's fine now. Hopefully hers will be non cancerous.
    @Lindiemaep ,,, That's kinda a COOL and FUNKY building!!! Is it condo's? Or hopefully NOT owned by a bank,,, LOL We have so many banks here, I think we have MORE banks than people!! Those mountains are so PRETTY!! SO VERY PRETTY!! Do you ever go up and climb any of them? Or walk on some of the paths? I imagine they're pretty!! So glad you and your GD had a great time!! Yummy on enjoying the food and finding the book you wanted!!

On my way out soon to meet up with a few friends, one has no clue I am coming it's a surprise LOL if Theresa does not tell her!! I have a few mins, I'll pop around MFP for a few more before I go.

Have you all chosen a team? Please double check if you are not quite sure.

Here's the description of the teams. After you read the team description PLEASE CLICK ON the TEAM LINK to sign up and not the feed below. So far one team is full (Positively Strong 4 Life) but the rest you can pick any you choose.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857797/team-choice-pick-your-team-plz#latest
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

For me TOPS Day is the day I go to my TOPS meetings.

Today has been a good day so far. Very productive. Exercise, laundry, dishes, and almost completed the challenge I am working on. Also played a little Mario Galaxy and cards with Hubby. Might try working on the afghan that I am trying to do for my cousin's baby. Would like to have it done by Easter for when they visit but we'll see since it's barely started.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,750 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP I think the building in the first picture is cool, not ugly!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,191 Member
    Options
    It's 20 feels like 11 with a high of 35 and snowing now. I AM: I release the past and trust that good things will happen to me. Action for Happiness: Stay fully present while drinking your cup of tea or coffee. Fitness quote for today: It's hard to beat the person who never gives up.~~Babe Ruth Motivational quote for today: You are strong. You are beautiful. You are enough.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,319 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then modified for at home Back/Arms due to the weather.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    it is a mostly cloudy day here today, with some snow on and off. my daughter says hello to everyone. i have been for a walk and i feel great! my daughter has a week off school next week. she will be working for two of those days. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i will be doing some dancing after supper today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was snowy but most has already melted. Today was a very productive day. Exercises, dishes, laundry, started writing about myself, cleaned for client, ran some errands after work and played Mario Galaxy for about half hour. To ight will be reading and crafting. My next lesson for my course came today so will start that tomorrow probably. Also going to my sister's to sort through Mom's jewelry, and visit with my friend tomorrow.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Cseguin2 ,, Sneaking my 3 dishes over to your house, throwing in 2 days of laundry, hmmmm how I sneak in the vacuuming? LOL CONGRATS on getting so much done!! So cool you and H enjoy being together playing games etc!! Tomorrow it's mostly snow for the majority of Maine, the mountains will get 8 to 12"s, but here in Southern Coastal Maine? MAYBE 2"s ,,,,, OH WELL!! It's starting to get warmer, so I just have to go with it!!

@Catwmncat and @Lindiemaep ,,, I AGREE it's a fun looking building. It's AMAZING the ones they build. I watched one day a documentary of the skinniest building in NYC being built! It was AMAZING!! There was a historical site underneath the building part they were doing, so they had to preserve it. After they did so, they built up.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Dbeau57 ,,, LOL that made me laugh
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,998 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Just ran across this chat for the Spring Challenge. Looking forward to it. It is windy and rainy here and it is supposed to change to snow later on. Only supposed to get 1-2 inches.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 11 feels like 11 with a high of 39 for today. I AM: I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely. Axe Sharpening: Our pasts do not define us. The choices we make after do.~~Marisa Laren 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Listen deeply to someone and really hear what they are saying. Fitness quote for today: My goals don't stop for anyone. Either you support me or I make it alone. Either way, It's going to happen.~~healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: The best thing you can do for yourself is to never give up.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,824 steps yesterday.
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    r4aknzpqrukd.jpg
    Hi Spring Challenge Team...so fun to have a thread to talk to our large team on. Just got back from week vacation at Oregon Coast & so checking in here. Pic is of Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach. Great place to walk!! Continue to feel so thankful for our teams here on MFP. Thank you leaders for all the work you do to make Challenges happen. They are a huge support to my get healthy journey. I am on Shape Shifter Team & loving all the support & fun we are having as we journey together. Ready for spring weather. Smiles Barb 😎
  • cormierannie
    Options
    happy saturday everyone! it is a cool day here today. my daughter says hello to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on after supper today. i am getting caught up in some of my housework today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, same here ,, maybe 2"s ,,, it just changed over a little bit go, so maybe not. I am OKAY with that!! LOL I do not want to clean off the car and move it tomorrow. Hopefully you'll keep your electricity, and I do not mind if we don't,, for a few hours. LOL A FEW!!
    @Healthybarb1 ,, Oh that looks like a GREAT PLACE to go!! Having so many terrific members makes any work we do so worth the while!! PLUS we get so much more than we ever give. If anyone would like to be a leader, it's not hard at all, we do train you and You will feel AWESOME too!! You DO NOT need to be goal weight, you do NOT need to be perfect, the only thing you do need, is a willingness to help others. They'll help you back too. I love being a leader! Barb love love that you enjoy the Shape Shifter team!!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been an off day. But that's ok. Got some studying done, went to my sister's to go through Mom's jewelry, and some exercise. Also visited with my friend who lost her husband. She invited us over for his birthday to celebrate him which is on Wednesday. She is also working on a celebration of life for him as he didn't want a funeral. Tomorrow will be a more normal day hopefully.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 31 with a high of 61 for today. I AM: I get better every single day. Wisdom comes from experiences and reflection to improve on your actions.~~Dan Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Pause to just watch the sky or clouds for a few minutes today. Fitness quote for today: When you can't do that last rep, Give me two more.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: You are in charge of your own happiness.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,655 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,998 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • RevivingRachel
    RevivingRachel Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've signed up for a dance/fitness class that starts this Thursday. I'm excited/nervous for it to begin. I am so out of shape right now and I am a little worried it is going to be full of in shape people who know what they are doing and I am going to feel like an idiot as I struggle to keep up. Wish me luck!
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,736 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @RevivingRachel Yay you! It's normal to be excited/nervous when starting something new but if we never venture out we limit ourselves and our journey. Prayers for you as you work toward becoming your best self.

PS: I love the name! My Mom's name is Rachel. She's 87. I'm going to borrow your Reviving Rachel for her.