Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    r4aknzpqrukd.jpg
    Hi Spring Challenge Team...so fun to have a thread to talk to our large team on. Just got back from week vacation at Oregon Coast & so checking in here. Pic is of Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach. Great place to walk!! Continue to feel so thankful for our teams here on MFP. Thank you leaders for all the work you do to make Challenges happen. They are a huge support to my get healthy journey. I am on Shape Shifter Team & loving all the support & fun we are having as we journey together. Ready for spring weather. Smiles Barb 😎
    Love that photo
  • Lessennan
    Options
    Evening folks, it’s been a long day, but a good one. I’m switching off soon and just relaxing till bedtime. Night all
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    happy sunday everyone! it is a cool and mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all! she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i dropped off some extra clothes i had to the closest clothing drop box near my home. i am so glad that my extra clothes can help others who need clothes. i will be doing some dancing in a while. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Snowed quite a bit today but is already mostly gone. But it's freezing out. Today was a very productive day! Lots of exercise, chores, phone calls, multiple other tasks, and played cards with Hubby. Trying to stay busy so I don't eat when not hungry. Found out that my Labor Day weekend is a go! Woohoo Harrow Fair here I come!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,414 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    CSEGUIN2 wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone!

Snowed quite a bit today but is already mostly gone. But it's freezing out. Today was a very productive day! Lots of exercise, chores, phone calls, multiple other tasks, and played cards with Hubby. Trying to stay busy so I don't eat when not hungry. Found out that my Labor Day weekend is a go! Woohoo Harrow Fair here I come!

@CSEQUIN2 that is right it's going to be Harrow Fair time soon - my family is very invovled in that fair - They all contribute from baking to artsie stuff and garden stuff too. I know my neice Sarah gets quite excited for that fair - I never cared for it, but then I never liked crowds anyway. Do you do anything at the fair such as baking, or other stuff ? If your familiar with the old Pike Rd off Howard Ave going towards Amherstburg, you'll pass my brother's place, Andy Capp - he's been there for over 30 years ! I too have to keep busy so I do not eat, and today has been a somewhat grazing day but I am about to put a stop to that !! Dinner will be same as last night and that should be it for the day. I try not to have anything after 7 PM ...
    Hope everyone is having a productive Sunday. I got an airfryer and my son has been using it non stop, so happy he likes using it, he's making meals for himself not just popcorn !!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,558 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Super cold day here but we didn’t care! Went to watch my daughter in st Patrick’s day parade! Tiny high school, tiny band we don’t care!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,079 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @Cseguin2 ,,, So sorry its not a great day. I hope you were able to get some jewelry you can enjoy. So sorry about your friends H, my cousins H passed away a few days ago, covid. The hurt is there for all. I like the celebration of life. Hope tomorrow will be better.
    @Patti241 ,,, HI Patti!! Hope it was sunny today. It was here!
    @RevivingRachel ,, I had taken a Zumba class (LOL okay it's been awhile!) I told that to a lady who was also waiting for the class to start that day. She went all the time. She told me "Oh, don't worry! When we see you newbies coming in, it reminds of us of where we started. Please keep coming!!! You'll learn." I did learn quickly over the weeks, we invited a bunch of people to join us for the class and though I still felt in the "awkward stage "Soon as it started I heard "Diane you are so GOOD at this!" And you will reach this point. My best advice is go and just have FUN!!! Have you been a gym? When I was going and I'd see someone come in who was new, often wanting to lose weight, I was CHEERING THEM ON!!! Over 99% of us were!! So ENJOY!!! ENJOY!!! Expect to not get it, be frustrated it, but no do quit!!
    @Lindiemaep ,,,, OH COOl that your S is using the air fryer!! I totally LOVE mine!!
    @BookieNJ,, I agree it was cold out!! WELL I only saw that from the inside.
  • Lessennan
    Options
    Sorry for all you folk where it’s still snowy and cold. Just evicted the overwintering plants from my greenhouse
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,998 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • majork29
    majork29 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Good morning to all, hope that everyone has a great week. We are going to get a little snow today, hopefully not enough to cause too much of an issue. It is just getting light now after time changed this weekend.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,558 Member
    Options
    Hello! So much warmer than yesterday. Hoping all the snow melts
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    🌧️🌧️🌧️☂️ my weather for the next week. Heavy rain fall warning in effect, fine by me, I don't gotta shovel it, but I may have to bail it LOLOLOLOL I have all the specs to build an ark but not gonna happen .. the building supplies are too costly and the carpenter fees are outta reach ! Might have to invest in a lil dingy ... I dislike getting wet, but I know we need the rain, our water resevoirs do need the accumulation, so I 'll just suck it up and go out and run between the rain drops !!
    Have a good day everyone eh !
    8otqi8o0066q.gif
  • Lessennan
    Options
    @LindieMaeP Gran always told me I wasn’t made of sugar so I wouldn’t melt in the rain. I’m not a fan either but we need it
    Please keep the snow the other side of the pond
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    it's a mild day here today. my daughter says hi to everyone! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i got my laundry done this morning. i will be dancing after supper. in a while, i will be heading to the grocery store to get some much needed groceries. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I volunteer to help the fair run and I also sell ice cream sandwiches for the homecraft board that I am part of.

Today has been a busy day but at least there has been sun and not so cold. Exercise, chores, studying, and challenge work. Also played cards with Hubby, played a little Mario Galaxy and visited a couple of friends. Tomorrow is my rest, weigh and TOPS Day. A little nervous about the scale but it will be what it will be.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,191 Member
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 41 with a high of 57 for today. I AM: Listening to my emotions can help guide me to make better decisions. Axe Sharpening: Let your work do the talking for you.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Find ways to enjoy chores or tasks that you do. Fitness quote for today: When you feel like quitting. Think about why you started.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Surround yourself with positive people, those who will encourage and inspire you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,351 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: modified for at home Chest/Arms after dinner.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Lessennan wrote: »
    @LindieMaeP Gran always told me I wasn’t made of sugar so I wouldn’t melt in the rain. I’m not a fan either but we need it
    Please keep the snow the other side of the pond

LOLOLOL no snow here, just rain, and they say when it rains in Vancouver, it's snowing in Whistler so the mountains can have all the snow they want. I did get out in the "rain" and I did take my WindRiver Umbrella with me, I swear it weighs 20 lbs then add the rain !!! All good, home now and chillin with the cat, Amigo !!

m0thys5atrba.gif
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,079 Member
    Options
    Lolol my Mom always told me "little girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice " also. But on rainy days " you won't melt in the rain Diane!" So I sang the "Littles girls are made of SUGAR MOM!! SUGAR!!!" lolol I still had to go outside,,,,,
  • Lessennan
    Options
    Beautiful sunny morning, looking out. Wonder how warm it is. Another busy one lined up
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,998 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone