Active April Challenge 2022

Options

Replies

• NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    4/21 - 161.4
    Back up. At least it's only a pound and not four! But I am ready to be under 160! C'mon!! I know, I know...KCKO. Have a good Friday's Eve!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    4/19/22-4/20/22

15+ minutes of activity 5 days a week
    1 of 5 days should be strength training
    1 of 5 days should be core/flexibility.=

Yoga and a rest day

Add veggies and some fruits to my day.=

Salad with dinner Tuesday. Fruit cup Wednesday.

Keep under 100 carbs= 27-28

Weekly home project= No

I thought I was better Tuesday. Wednesday I started feeling poorly again and today I’m still unwell. I’m just not sure how to get my stomach back on track and low carb is hard when your stomach is delicate.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I too, am in a funk. I think having my schedule be different the last two weeks has me off my game and not eating like I should. I’ll do my best and see where it lands me.
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yesterday ate very good. Carbs were under 100 (99 ha). Scale this morning down to 154.6 happy camper here.
  • melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Did a half hour upper body workout so met my goal of five days exercise this week, yay.
  • offitgoes
    Options
    Yesterday DD went grocery shopping with me. Bad idea. I will let her pick one snack for her for the week and some how part of her snack ends up in my stomach. Got to work on that.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,370 Member
    Options
    4/21 no workout due to having a major headache/sore throat... 4/22 I am planning to do some meal prep ...Food on point except for I am over on carbs ...Still not myself but I am slowly pulling out of my lonnng funk
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I have been a lazy chickie the past few days. I'm cold and lacking motivation. Just a phase and I'll break out of it. The wind will keep me from walking outside but maybe I can do a walking video at lunch today. I've got 8 days to ramp up and wrap up the month.

I feel like Cher needs to slap me and say SNAP OUT OF IT!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I've been popping in to see how y'all doing.
    I am doing the things, and I'm apparently in that hateful dead zone rn that I get sometimes. 172.6, bounce up, bounce back. Repeat. No downward movement. Scale do-si-do. Just have to KCKO. I'm working on my fitness and minding what I put in my mouth. Just have to wait. Hopefully with better grace than an impatient 2-year-old. :joy: Knowing me though, I wouldn't count on that. :wink:
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    4/21-4/22/22

15+ minutes of activity 5 days a week
    1 of 5 days should be strength training
    1 of 5 days should be core/flexibility.=

No workouts. Fell two workouts short of goal due to illness.

Add veggies and some fruits to my day.=

Mixed veggies Thursday. Salad and green beans tonight.

Keep under 100 carbs= 49-38

Weekly home project= Nope due to illness.

I’ve basically been sick all week. My RA meds make it so hard to recover from minor bugs. Hoping to do better this coming week. I am down a bit in weight but of course I’ve ate much less than normal.
  • melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Did a half hour full body workout today, not feeling my best today as I had a food slip-up yesterday that left me feeling unwell. A reminder to myself that I do need to be very strict with my diet and stick to my new food routine that was actually going really well last week. But I still managed to exercise today which is pretty amazing. I wasn’t sure if I would be up to it so decided to just start anyway and make sure I stopped if I felt at all like I was struggling or feeling unwell. But I was fine, just felt more tired than usual.
  • offitgoes
    Options
    Over 18,000 steps yesterday and my body felt every one. When I got home still managed to cook dinner even after DD offered to treat for dinner. I knew if I didn't cook I would not make the right food choices. Last night was a bacon spinach omelet. Was very good and the scale this morning was 154.2!
  • baconslave
    Options
    4/23 - 159.4 Baby!
    Finally!!! Under 160! Still so close that I know I will most likely slip back over, but I made it! Went line dancing last night, and according to my Fitbit, I did 11,726 steps! I also had 2 slices of pizza and 3 glasses of wine! So I probably could have lost more maybe? But I'm happy with being under.
    Happy Saturday! May go line dancing again today, but might need a bit more sleep first! LOL!

NOICE!
  • baconslave
    Options
    offitgoes wrote: »
    Over 18,000 steps yesterday and my body felt every one. When I got home still managed to cook dinner even after DD offered to treat for dinner. I knew if I didn't cook I would not make the right food choices. Last night was a bacon spinach omelet. Was very good and the scale this morning was 154.2!

yay!!!
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    4/24 - 160.0
    Back up again! At least I know it's possible to get below 160! Happy Sunday!
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    4/25 - 160.0
    Looks like I will be hanging out here at 160 for now. At least it's better than 165! Have a great Monday! Where is everyone?! Probably busy having a life! LOL!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Still need to snap out of my funk but at least I got in close to 3 hours of cardio Fri-Sun. Making a to do list this morning to stay on top of household tasks and feel like I accomplished something.