Team: The Belly Flats (April)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
edited May 2022 in Social Groups
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• SaraIsZen
    SaraIsZen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sara. I'm trying to get stronger and gain more energy because frankly, I feel exhausted everyday. I've been eating healthier for about three weeks. I'm not seeing much of a change healthwise. Fingers crossed that I'll start feeling better soon.

I'm looking to lose 25 lbs.
  • SaraIsZen
    Options
    Nice to meet you two 😊

Daily Post Sunday Apr 3
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under daily goal
    Exercise: No, but got a lot of rest
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    April week 1 (Monday)
    PW: 159.1
    CW: 156.7
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    How to make The Biggest Loser Challenge more “user-friendly”
      • Don’t keep losing us!! If you’re here reading this now go ahead and bookmark this thread at the top right of the page; then we will always appear in your “bookmarks”. Once you’re in MFP and have clicked on “Community”, you’re “Bookmarks” will be on the Community’s landing page. You’ll also be able to click your profile picture and find “notifications” from your book marked pages.
      • Want to respond directly to what someone posted? At the bottom of their post click “quote”, scroll down and you’ll see their message prefilled in your text box and you’ll respond below their quotation.
      • Need to get someone’s attention? When you’re typing out your post you can put an @ symbol in front of their username and that will tag the person, they’ll then see a red “notification” when they go to click on their profile picture to get to their bookmarks.
      • Still confused? Its ok! Tag me or better yet! Click on my name next to this post. Go to my profile picture and send me a friend request then you can send me a message or look at my food diary, or just be my friend!

Oh yeah and Welcome!!! 🤗
    • dngerr
      dngerr Posts: 28 Member
      Options
      dngerr
      April week 1 (Monday)
      PW: 236.4
      CW: 231
    • SaraIsZen
      Options
      SaraIsZen
      April week 1
      SW: 161
      CW: 151.4
    • Krysless2
      Options
      ABOUT THE CHALLENGES & REQUIRED WEIGHT POSTINGS
      We are going to be running a daily post challenge or MUAC(Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge) Based on another MFP Challenge called the UAC

Participation in this challenge is optional but highly encouraged for the following reasons:
      - Helps to keep your goals in focus daily
      - Motivating to see others working on the same things and having the same struggles too. It's defintely a reminder that we're not alone and we are a team
      - Many of us who participate and have successfully lost weight, m would all agree that the daily posting MUAC really is the key!

The way it works: 
      #1. Track EVERYTHING you eat that has calories.
      #2. Stay inside your allocated daily budget. (you set your own budget)
      #3. Try to do at least 20 minutes of activity a day (anything: walk, run, cycle, swim, gardening, housework, yoga, gym, etc.. As long as it gets you active and off the couch)
      #4. Check in daily (tracking yes/no, calories yes/no, exercise yes/no).

****End of the week. those who have managed to keep to plan for 6 out of 7 days are recognized in the thread as being part of the weekly "Winners Circle".
      We started tracking yesterday. Sunday, April 3rd

Your posts should look like this:
      Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes/no
      Calories: Yes/no (were you under)
      Exercise: Yes/no (what type and how long)
      Goals/Day/Comments: (Tell us a brief description about how your day went or your goals for the day)

Please post your weight on your scheduled weigh in day, as if you miss weigh-ins, you may be eliminated from the challenge and we don't want to see that happen!!

Your posts should look like this:
      Krysless2
      Week 1
      PW =(previous weight)
      CW=(current weight)

Also, if you have any suggestions for the team or fun ideas to spice things up a bit, please feel free to share them, we look for new ways to help engagement and keep people motivated!!

Welcome to the Challenge!!
    • Stimpy56
      Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
      Options
      Monday April 4th

Exercise: Yes - 60 Min Treadmill 6% incline
      Steps: 11,942
    • Krysless2
      Options
      Sunday(Wk1; Day 1)
      • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
        Yes / No / No
      Monday(Wk1; Day 2)
      • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
        Yes / Yes / Yes
      - As of Day 2; MUAC:
      ⬛️🟩🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
    • frankwbrown
      frankwbrown Posts: 12,217 Member
      Options
      Daily Post: Tuesday, April 5

Calories: Yes
      Exercise: Yes (🤽‍♂️61 min;🏊‍♂️1700 yds/59 min;👣5,452 steps)
    • sherrirb
      sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
      Options
      Mon April 4
      Calories: yes, under daily goal
      Exercise: Yes 20 min walk on the treadmill

Tues April 5.
      Calories: yes, under daily goal
      Exercise: Yes 25 min walk on the treadmill
    • Krysless2
      edited April 2022
      Options
      Hi welcome everybody! My name's Krystal. A little about me, I’m 37 years old and Florida native. Wife and mother to a 16 year old daughter. I love spending time with the fam doing boring day-to-day things together. We love hanging out with our extended family and come up with ways to spend time together(lots of dieting land mines to zig zag around all the time!) I also like to watch movies or engulf myself in a good tv show, which I’ve brought into my workout routine. It gives me a nice incentive to keep going on my treadmill..

I was 213lbs at my highest when I had a breast reduction surgery in 2016. I was pulling my back out and becoming immobile way too often (I’d be out of commission for days on end and it was happening every few months) the surgery helped with some of my back issues and in turn made it easier for me to work out. I mentally started connecting my weight loss with “not being immobile” and that has been my one and only greatest “why” that I have ever truly needed to keep going on this journey. I started learning about Keto back then …via social media and my sister-in-law and figured different and creative ways to cook and eat without being so reliant on carbs. In 2018 I actually started using the calorie counter feature in MFP and found TBL which helped me break through a huge 170-180lbs plateau That I have never gone back to! At 153lbs now and as soon as I see the scale creep up to 160 I come back to this challenge(doing this now for 4 years and you would think I’d just stop leaving!!)

My goals for April is to continue to strive for staying under net calories and under 10% carbs every day. Even if I’m not doing keto to a T, I find lower carbs shows results, helps me stay under calories and makes me feel my best!
    • Stimpy56
      Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
      edited April 2022
      Options
      Tuesday APR 5th
      Exercise: No - gym rest day
    • cormierannie
      cormierannie Posts: 4,452 Member
      Options
      cormierannie