Team: The Belly Flats (April)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Ugh with the long holiday weekend I completely forgot to send my weight on Friday :( … is it too late, or should I just pick up this Friday? I don’t want to get kicked off the team :)

Yes, it’s ok don’t worry! You did miss week 2 but go ahead and weigh in on Friday and we’ll put that in for your week 3 results. 😊
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Sunday- Weigh in day
    SaraIsZen
    PW: 151.4
    CW: 150.8
    It is VERY slowly coming off πŸ˜₯ Kind of disappointed

You know what they say about the tortoise and the hare!! Slow is better! You’re doing amazingly!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Daily Post (Sat, 4/16)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes - 60 min walk, 9639 steps
    Goals/Day/Comments: I took a nice walk in the morning, up a small hill (overpass), and to the store, picked up a bunch of veggies & fruits o:) . I over bought, the bags were super heavy to carry back, however on the plus side it was a nice workout for my arms too!

Daily Post (Sun, 4/17) Easter !

Track: Yes (a lot of guestimates)
    Calories: No - should have skipped the cake and butter on my roll
    Exercise: Yes - 55 min walk, 10,056 steps (had to do some house stepping to get to 10k)
    Goals/Day/Comments: It was a beautiful day spent with family and extended family. 1st holiday in a long time that I didn't cook or host, very easy day for me. We just brought a bottle of wine and meringues to share, and an orchid for the hostess.

Now I have some making up to do this week, took a peek a the scale and it moved up some after the weekend. ;) It was worth it though. <3

I have these type of β€œEaster”-like functions once or twice a month lately and it IS so difficult to get back into the swing of things! But I think the point is that we are human and we have the ability to learn how to tweak our behaviors so that we keep learning better and quicker ways to bounce back! Tracking is the best way to stay present when we have plans that take us out of our routine like that!

You did so great!!
  • SaraIsZen
    SaraIsZen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    April 18
    Calories: Over by 7 calories
    Exercise: 15-minute stroll. I started a new job today and it wore me out. Ran on 3 hours sleep because I was nervous. I need to get some good quality shut-eye.

I hope you are all doing well ❀
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Sunday(Wk3; Day 1)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / No
    Monday(Wk3; Day 2)
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    - As of Day 2; MUAC:
    βŒβœ…πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜

What I’ve been tracking:
    Net Calories: 1490
    - 4410 (DailyAvg: 2205)
    Net Carbs: 38
    - 414 (DailyAvg: 207)
    Easter Sunday plans derailed me a little bit ..but I’ve been working at it! I am always so thankful that my daughter and husband have a sweet tooth for candies I don’t really care for, like skittles and fruity sour combos. My sweet tooth only goes as far as certain chocolates or anything birthday-cake-flavored(but not birthday cake itselfπŸ™ƒ) Leave me alone with anything like that and I’d be telling a whole other story! I did manage to get some water volley ball in, but since I’m really struggling to lose my last 20lbs, I’ve decided I need to up my game a bit. So from now on I’m only accounting for β€œintentional” exercises. Hope everyone had a nice Easter!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    0y55jn2twyoh.png
    xfssjg3xj6t3.jpg

Week 2 Winners (posted 6-7 times):
    @Stimpy56
    @SaraIsZen
    @frankwbrown
    @looneycatblue

g3jetnqqnzsg.gif

Click here >> Week1
    >> Week2 have also been posted.

Annnnd The Biggest Loser IS:
    @looneycatblue - 2.37% loss!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ev57wb61ohyf5546pfh62lgefyq6qelbj1vaofqu&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    APR 19th
    Calories: Under daily goal
    Exercise: Yes, 30 Minutes on Treadmill - 30 on Elliptical - 5 on Stair climber. My legs left like Jello when I left the gym, LOL.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Mon, 4/18)

Exercise: Yes - 40 min walk, 9,161 steps
    Goals/Day/Comments: Back on track after a nice weekend :) , and back to the grind too... :p
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Username: TypingToaster
    Weigh in Day: Sunday (two days late. I forgot Sunday, remembered Monday but had already eaten.
    Previous weight: 330.3
    Current weight: 332.2
  • Stimpy56
    Options
    APR 19th
    Exercise: Yes 60 Minutes on Treadmill
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, April 19

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈyoga: 57 min;πŸ€½β€β™‚οΈaquafit: 131 min;πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈwalk: 2.3 mi / 55 min;πŸ‘£17,000 steps
    Goals/Day/Comments: I'm wanting to get fit enough to do some backpacking. So I need to start doing some hikes while carrying some extra weight. I've read that

So today, on my walk, I wore a 16 lb. weighted vest. I need to start getting used to the extra load of a backpack. This 16 lb. vest is about what a light day hike pack might weigh and about half what a lightweight multiday pack could weigh.

I've read that you should try to limit your pack weight to 20% of your body weight, and ideally no more than 10% for just day hikes. For me at ~220, that means about 22 lbs. (10%) to 44 lbs. (20%).
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Tuesday(Wk3; Day 3)
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    - As of Day 3; MUAC:
    βŒβœ…βœ…πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜

What I’ve been tracking
    Net Calories: 1438
    - 5848 (DailyAvg: 1949)
    Net Carbs: 49
    - 463 (DailyAvg: 154)
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2022
    Options
    When’s the last time you assessed your calorie in/out compared to your current MFP Caloric Goal??
    • We should do this every month as our weight fluctuates
    • We are eating way more on certain days so you should plan for this by lowering your daily goals the rest of the week
    • It would help to keep up with a Daily Average so you can see how each day affects the next!
    [EDITED to switch out websites(I found a better calculating website)[/End EDIT]
    I found this Calorie Calculator:
    https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Give it a try and include your calculation in one of your posts this week!!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Daily Post (Tue, 4/19)

Exercise: Yes - 45 min walk, 10,086 steps
    Goals/Day/Comments: Keeping up with your posts, and tracking is keeping me motivated to do more!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,460 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    PW: 153 pounds
    CW: 151 pounds
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, April 20

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    (πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ17 min;πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ46 min;πŸ’—43 min;πŸ€½β€β™‚οΈ66 min;πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ1225 yds/43 min;πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ0.98 mi/23 min;πŸ‘£10,600 steps)
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Wednesday(Wk3; Day 4)
      Yes / No / Yes
    As of Day 4; MUAC:
    βŒβœ…βœ…βŒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
    Net Calories: 2508
    βŒβœ…βœ…βŒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
    - 8084 (DailyAvg: 2021)
    Net Carbs: 184
    βŒβœ…βœ…βŒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
    - 611 (DailyAvg: 153)

Calculator Assignment:
    https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
    Give it a try and include your calculation in one of your posts this week!!
    For my daily caloric goal:
    1900/per Day and 13300/per Week

I used the activity rate of somewhere in between β€œ3-5” & β€œ5-7” days. Even though my job would make me a β€œsedentary person” I try to be active every day of the week. I definitely want to lose more than 1lb a week but I know now that on a β€œbad food” week I still want to lose 1lb, so I will try to stay under this limit during these more difficult weeks (I’m already in the thick of another β€œbad food” week because my husband turned 50 yesterday and we’re going to my favorite Mexican restaurant on Saturday to celebrate.
    According to my new threshold of 13300 a week I have
    5191 calories left
    to get me through the rest of the week(Thur-Sat)

And I am POSITIVE I will throw caution to the wind and just EAT and EAT and EAT on Saturday.

End verdict: Need to kick it WAY UP a notch in cardio this week! Starting now (starting Treadmill)

**Side Note: I think I need someone to physically come over and remove the Confetti Cupcake Poptarts out of my hands at around 11oclock-ish at night!!**
  • Stimpy56
    Options
    APR 20th
    Exercise: No - Gym Rest Day
  • Stimpy56
    Options
    Username: Stimpy56
    Weigh in week: April Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 253
    Today's Weight: 252

1 pound loss this week. This is my goal to loose 1 pound a week, slow and steady.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Calculator Assignment: my results

Target Caloric Intake = 1705 calories
This discussion has been closed.