Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Week 1, Sat, Apr 9
    PW =173.8
    CW=177.0

Yeah, I know, really bad... just keeping it real. Kicking myself a bit, but time to just bite the bullet and get back on track. I need to do this for my health, and to feel better in my clothes.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Daily Post (Sun, 4/10)

Track: Yes - so far
    Calories: Yes - so far
    Exercise: Yes - 35 min walk to the grocery store this morning, 4100 steps so far
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    I have been missing in action "a lot" over the past few months, just popping in now and then. Life/work has been extremely busy and stressful... translates to not enough walks/steps / sleep, overindulging on food/drinks. My biggest goal today / this week/ month / year is to find my balance. I don't know why it has been such a difficult thing for me lately, but not giving up.
    I need this for my health, so I begin (again) today. I will comeback later and update today's progress.

I hope that you all are enjoying your Sunday... seems like a good re-set day for me. ;)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: 1 (Friday)
    PW = 148.37 lb
    CW = 147.05 lb
    P.S. After resetting streak, I have forgotten to post.
    Thank you.

Great job with your loss this week, but officially we're not able to track it :( When you miss the last two weigh-in weeks of the month your name unfortunately won't roll over to the following month. You will have to re-register when May comes around and you can ask to be added back to Belly Flats.

Of course, you can keep posting here and we will be here to cheer you on! Just letting you know that we're not tracking.
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Thursday(Wk1; Day 5)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    Friday(Wk1; Day 6)
      Yes / No / No
    Saturday(Wk1; Day 7)
      Yes / No / No
    Weigh-in: 152.1(2.4lbs loss⬇️/1.55%)
    Days I met MUAC goal:
    ◼️🟩◼️🟩🟩◼️◼️
    April SW: 154.5

What I’ve been tracking this week:
    Net Cals:
    ◼️🟩◼️🟩🟩◼️◼️
    Total: 11539 (DailyAvg: 1651)

Net Carbs:
    ◼️🟩◼️◼️🟩◼️◼️
    Total 1109 (DailyAvg: 158)

March SW: 158
    February SW: 156
    January SW: 164
  • SaraIsZen
    SaraIsZen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Where do I submit my weigh-in information for round 1?

PW (from the beginning of the week): 151.4
    CW: 151.4

The scale hasn't changed, but I lost 1.5 inches of fat from my waist and .5 inch of fat from my hips. I'm bummed that I couldn't contribute this week and that I didn't lose weight. I can see some progression due to my measurements and my clothes being looser. Unfortunately, that doesn't count toward our weight loss percentage :( Sorry, everyone.
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2022
    Options
    So it is pretty common for people with an early weigh in day to see little to no loss when they first join The Biggest Loser Challenge.

Technically, this will be your week2 weigh-in (I saw your post of 154.1 last Sunday and so I entered as your week 1 results)

You’ll get the hang of it! Just keep weighing on Sundays and post it here and it’ll all come out in the wash as they say!

Also, congratulations on your NSV!! Don’t short-change yourself on that well deserved pat on the back! Those non-scale victories can be just as important as the number on the scale!!

So happy you’re here with us!!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, April 10

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (🧘‍♂️10 min;💪29 min;🤽‍♂️63 min;🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️3.15 mi/56 min;👣12,700 steps)
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    I've had my ups and downs during my weight loss/fitness/health journey which I started in July of 2020. Today, I'm feeling pretty good. Health wise, I think I'm still making progress, even if it's not being reflected by my current weight trend.

On March 13th, 2021, I walked 🚶‍♂️ my first 5k. It was a major accomplishment for me, as I could barely manage a quarter mile six months earlier. That 5k took me 85 minutes since I had to take breaks to allow my hip pain to subside. This morning, I walked/jogged 🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️ (non-stop) a 5k (3.15 miles) in 56 minutes!

I say a 5k run, but really, my average ~18 minute/mile pace was more of a fast walk (I did manage one mile at 17 minutes). This is about half as fast as I jogged 35+ years ago (8 minute/mile), which was of course half as fast as the notorious 4 minute mile. At 72 years of age, I'm not trying for a 4 minute mile, or even an 8 minute mile. I'll be delighted if I can get to a 16 minute mile. But even failing that, I am so happy that I've been able to improve my health as much as I have, and I feel blessed that the limitations I do have are manageable and not debilitating.

I wish you all the best in your own efforts in pursuing (and/or maintaining) your own health and fitness. It is so worth whatever short term sacrifices you have to make.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Username: TypingToaster
    Weigh in Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous weight: April 3rd: 330
    Current weight: April 10th: 330.3
  • SaraIsZen
    Options
    April 10
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Cardio circuit (10 minutes) and putting together my daughter's pool. There were one too many squats required for that one 😂
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    April week 2 (Monday)
    PW: 156.7
    CW: 159.6 Dang it!!
  • dngerr
    dngerr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dngerr
    April week 2
    Monday
    PW 231
    CW 230.4
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    APR 10th
    Calories: Under daily goal
    Exercise: Yes - 2 hours of Trimming tree limbs and yard work. It was another beautiful day outside and I took full advantage of it.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Daily Post (Sun, 4/10) update

Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes - 35 min walk to the grocery store this morning. only 5434 steps for the day, too much time working on the computer.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Happy that I got a walk in early!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, April 11

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (🧘‍♂️15 min;🤸‍♂️45 min;💗44 min;🤽‍♂️120 min;🚶‍♂️2 mi/45 min;👣17,500 steps)
  • SaraIsZen
    Options
    April 11
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Cycling 10 minutes
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Week 1, Sat, Apr 9
    PW =173.8
    CW=177.0

Yeah, I know, really bad... just keeping it real. Kicking myself a bit, but time to just bite the bullet and get back on track. I need to do this for my health, and to feel better in my clothes.

I can relate. I’ve got to get back on track and try to get back to some exercise routine. It’s incredible how fast the weight comes back on. I’m ok with the diet Monday to Friday, but as soon as the weekend comes it all goes by the wayside. I’ve just got over Covid, so no excuses now. Easter weekend will be a challenge. We can do this

• Krysless2
    Options
    0y55jn2twyoh.png

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):
    @frankwbrown
    @sherrirb
    @SaraIsZen
    @Stimpy56

g3jetnqqnzsg.gif

Great Job Everyone!!!

3t6k7un8sb86.jpg
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    looneycatblue
    Week 1, Sat, Apr 9
    PW =173.8
    CW=177.0

I can relate. I’ve got to get back on track and try to get back to some exercise routine. It’s incredible how fast the weight comes back on. I’m ok with the diet Monday to Friday, but as soon as the weekend comes it all goes by the wayside. I’ve just got over Covid, so no excuses now. Easter weekend will be a challenge. We can do this

This is SO very true for me as well!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    APR 11th
    Calories: Under daily goal
    Exercise: No - rest day as I was sore from Sunday's tree trimming, LOL
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Daily Post (Mon, 4/11)

Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes - 20 min walk, only 6148 steps for the day, need to "STEP" it up! :D
    Goals/Day/Comments: Only 2 full days of staying accountable, feeling better already! Even skipped dessert last night, very unusual for me. o:)
This discussion has been closed.