edited May 2022
    Options
    Sunday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡πŸ‡

Clementine and berries breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰🐰
    Cucumber and pear lunch bunnies πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ + 🐰
    Tomatoes, potatoes and corn for supper bunnies πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ + 🐰
    Bedtime banana bunny 🐰

One 🐹 :)

I have no idea what happened to my Saturday bunnies post? Thought it was here - but that may have been a figment of my imagination?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,595 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what happened to my post which I wrote earlier in response to your post and my post pretty much said: MFPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰 πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Clementine breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰🐰
    Cantaloupe snack bunnies πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
    Lunch bunnies - bell peppers 🐰 baked sweet potato 🐰
    Supper bunnies - potato πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ peppers & onion πŸ‡
    On top of yogurt bunnies - pineapple πŸ°πŸ‡ & blueberries πŸ‡

No 🐹 :)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    You anti good 🐹 or something lady? You know that not all 🐹s are misguided, right?

Boiled carrot breakfast bunnies πŸ°πŸ‡
    Cherries (prev frozen) in yogurt "snack" bunnies πŸ°πŸ‡
    Blackberries (prev frozen) in the same "yogurt snack" bunnies 🐰
    Yellow and green beans in soup with shin light noodles dinner bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡

Makes, so far, 9.5 bunnies!

🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    🐹 are cute - even though sometimes they are rascals. Today just saw no rascals :(

Boiled carrot breakfast bunnies??? Sounds like a story there!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Have mixed bag of yellow wax and green beans and carrots. Microwaved 750g yesterday when all bunnies were derailed due to yet another fish and chip shop expedition.

Pulled all the carrots out of the contained today (just realized that I should add to my bunnies) and ate half of them as I was sorting them and the other half I chopped in pieces and ate them for lunch with mashed potatoes before taking off for the day. Then the beans became part of dinner mixed with the shin light noodles.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    lol - okay brother from different parents. Love how you can cook/prep/eat (well) by the seat of your pants...a question popped into my head while I was admiring your talent. "How do you dust?" :D Though I don't imagine the dust often settles around you!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Wednesday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰

Clementine & raspberry breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰🐰
    Afternoon Potato bunnies 🐰🐰 + plus a pepper and onion bunny for flavour 🐰
    Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 greens, cucumbers, strawberries, tomatoes and lentils
    Bedtime banana bunny 🐰

Bad guys 🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹 :s
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Do we need to call out the warren police? I hope those bunnies didn't get PAV - holding him responsible for engaging us all on this crazy wave of eating all their food - creating fruit and veggie shortages on every side of the oceans.
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,821 Member
    Options
    It’s getting mighty lonely around here.
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Partially Bunny less at times. Work related. Met with coworker. Red robin result with his family

Pulled a Laurie. Basically started day with clif bar. Walk. Grilled cheese sandwich which I made (two slices and 50g cheese) and took with me on way out (following Bella theory of comparative lasting power when more calories from fat) Sounds substantial so far but comes to 650 Cal on a 3500 Cal day. That was by 2pm

But got to red robin well beyond max time at 8pm. Net result was slight overage above 3500 for day plus actual slight still feeling it at the back of my throat the next morning -- not happy about it.

I mean Burger good. Steak and yam fry massacre with refills? Kid sunday stolen from the kid who was feeling queasy from kid pizza with fries? Kid smart enough to say no to extra fat!!!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    πŸ‡ that's it. Some blueberries from the box I bought for the house on the way to red robin
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Posting will be interesting. Driving travel and then a lot of work dealing with too much stuff. Work/parental/future setups. McSplatty may be able to offer professional advice if she were familiar with Canuck laws 😘 may have to consult an inferior local counterpart of hers. Containers vs movers. Dumpster vs crew to clean up! Stuff....

Local contingent may have to report more frequently on their bunnies, just saying!😘
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,821 Member
    Options
    Moving, travel and πŸ°πŸ‡ don’t mix well. Hope it all goes well and smoothly as possible.
    We’ll cut you some slack PAV since you’re going to be extra busy. Just don’t disappear on us!!!!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Oh, PAV, sounds like you are going to be in the eye of the storm for awhile. Will send you lots of rabbit vibes.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Well. I think everything is almost working again... after it spent most of the past dozen and a half hours in a broken state!

There were bunnies. 10+ :star: 2 x 500g packs for california style blend (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower).

(also a Nongshim kimchi soup. Tried THREE of the dog's penne to test if they were ready! :wink: A couple of slices of bread and some cheese. A dash of sriracha. A tiny "pop flavour" vanilla ice cream out of the box of 30 so that I could call them unwanted left-overs when I handed them to the downstairs! (actually I DID like them) :wink: And clif bars to supplement to a good 500 Cal deficit
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Glad the bunnies shared with you, PAV!

What is this "tiny pop flavour" vanilla ice cream?????
  • PAV8888
    Options
    no name vanilla on a stick with cola/root bear/cream soda flavoured cover? I think they were either 80 or 120 Cal each. Not magnum by any stretch. Not terrible either Box of 30. Opened it. took one. "run out of room in freezer" delivered to kids downstairs! :wink: :lol:
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Options
    The bunnies were EIGHT.
    TWO were blueberry colored
    SIX were cauliflower, broccoli and carrots!

ALL WAS GOOD -- calories good, food good, hunger/satiety good... all good!
    In SPITE of the 275g (about 785 Cal) of (most excellent) Lahm bi ajeen which was a late lunch/early dinner at about 4pm.

And then the enemy forces STRUCK -- AGAIN!

Knock Knock!
    Who's there?
    The name is Knafeh (Kunafa).
    175 grams of it.
    Warm still from the oven!
    ljyyai711dzd.jpg
    And that's how far above target (about 650 to 700 Cal) now I am!

Dad, when I tell people we're here till next week don't pipe up and insist we're leaving tomorrow... even if it's true! :rage:

I think the all-inclusive utilities are making people over-exercise their OVEN!!!! :naughty:
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,769 Member
    Options
    OK so I've been a bit quiet lately, but in my defence it's because I still can't sit down! Almost two weeks post-splat and my tailbone is still too sore for sitting. Luckily it doesn't hurt at all for standing or walking and oddly is only mildly tender for cycling in a drop handlebar position. But sitting is a whole other story....

But the bunnies have been good....

Monday: 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
    Tuesday: 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 -🐰
    Wedneday: 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰
    Thursday: 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - πŸ°πŸ‡
    Friday: 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰