How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options

Replies

• Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,845 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Bella - have you looked into getting one of those u-shaped seat cushions used by truck drivers or office workers? Tailbone injuries take a long time to heal! I got one when I did editing work and spent hours at the computer.
    PAV - Are you moving Dad or you or both? Hope you’re still in Vancouver if I ever get back there.
  • Yoolypr
    edited May 2022
    Options
    bews6anww5r5.jpeg
    Worth a try?
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,898 Member
    Options
    Thanks Yooly - never knew such a thing existed. I’ll hunt one down...
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,643 Member
    Options
    Wow bunnies in cyclo-land❣️

I think your tail and it's bones are just doing what your good 🐹s would like then to do: discourage sitting and encourage cyclingπŸ˜‡ You may have also enjoyed what Ms Google suggested initially as an alternative to cycling--but maybe not in our PG-13 environment! 🀣
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Mfpreeee on when the feed updates. Mid month 12-28 least likely to be away. The rest is a cluster kitten. Because the moveeee is in charge of his own decision making including when to get back on the sidewalk.... I.e. he is supervising the workforce and problem "solving" extra problems where none existed πŸ™€πŸ€¬πŸ˜Ή
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,632 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Saturday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡πŸ‡

Navel orange breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰 πŸ‡
    Afternoon Veggie Burger bunnies 🐰🐰
    Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ‡
    Bedtime banana bunny 🐰

Delicious "controlled" 🐹🐹
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Had some onion, tomatoes and green peppers…
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Did my post with the apple bunnies and subway bunnies and the link to icedrive ever show up?
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Dont see it. Perhaps the bunnies got it and ran???
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: Β»
    Did my post with the apple bunnies and subway bunnies and the link to icedrive ever show up?

Nope!
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Bunnies for Monday: 2 veggie muffins for breakfast, plant based drink at breakfast half aπŸ‡ ? Asparagus and broccoli for dinner and 2 peaches for a snack....πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡. Oh and I'm back.
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Welcome back!

Saturday: Good Bunnies! 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 ambrosia apple bunnies (preserved with a bit of fresh lemon for transport and some edam hamsters in there too :lol: )! Then a footlong veggie delight with overflowing bunnies. But I am not sure if they weight enough to count for more than a couple? So 🐰🐰 and a total of EIGHT for the day!

Sunday: LACK-A-BUNNY. The only bunnies are on the bunny-lacking BBQ Brisket sandwich plate. I should have ordered the brisket dinner like my table partner did! https://icedrive.net/s/8kY7Z5N1yvFZW1gghZjF6DTz5Puy (7 days)
    Just πŸ°πŸ‡for the day!!! :flushed: BUT a late rescue attempt with a banana flew in for an assist with another πŸ°πŸ‡ to turn it into a 🐰🐰🐰 bunny day! Still :heartbreak::blush:

Monday: totally slow start in the morning with no hint of bunnies. And by dinner time we're digging into pickled bunnies! Can we even have pickled bunnies? I mean they're bunnies... but do they have hints of nutrition left? πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ fresh romaine lettuce bunnies and 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ‡ pickled asparagus, pickled onion, and jarred red roast pepper bunnies! So seven bunnies so far and it is quite possible that a few apple bunnies may pop up between 7pm and midnight!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Do pickled bunnies stagger?

My Sunday Bunnies post seems to be gone ????

Monday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Raspberry and banana breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰 πŸ‡
    Lentil Stew bunnies 🐰🐰
    Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ‡
    Banana snack bunny 🐰
    Blueberries on the yogurt half-bunny πŸ‡

One little very very moderate, almost hairless 🐹
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Those drive images are gorgeous, PAV - and your little brisket sandwich plate, that looked very monochromatic, appeared to include a bowl of beans????? 🐰
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    And didn’t the sandwich come with coleslaw? Or was that some pickled thingy? Either way 🐰
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I counted 1.5 for the pitiful plate just because one was too lonely. 0.5 for the hint of slaw (should be 0.25) and one for the baked beans under the rule that all beans for the day count as one. Actually the beans are in a good sized cup and by weight would definitely be closer to 150 than 100g

But then I had a medium to large banana so the 🐰🐰🐰 bunnies for the day are only a tiny bit charitable! 😘

Yesterday was no supplemental bunnies because I actually boiled some eggs and turned them into egg salad using the only currently available ingredients (chopped asparagus pickle, mustard powder, sriracha, Greek yogurt). But that's 90g of asparagus in the whole thing and I'm thinking of counting them in today! πŸ˜‰
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    It’s hard to get your veggies and fruits while moving - clearing out the fridge and pantry. Maybe get a bag of carrots πŸ₯•, apples 🍎 and radishes? Things that don’t need refrigeration, last in the car and keep you from getting crazy hungry. Hang in there.
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,898 Member
    Options
    A good bunny day yesterday, a paucity of bunnies today....

Just a banana...some blueberries...and a bit of salad that at a stretch might be half a bunny...

πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡

Shameful.
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Bunnies for Tuesday: A peach for breakfast. Spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes and chik'n ( plant based protein) and a plant based drink called koia for lunch. Plus another peach with dinner. πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ°in total.
  • PAV8888
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Need to go buy blueberries! They're on sale. I have an extra coupon. And it is day two and I still haven't gone to get them and some tomatoes! Was thinking that I should add some apple bunnies... and I just realized that I've pre-logged the "egg salad" of yesterday night/early morning because I shoved some in yesterday and the rest in today without weighing the final product :naughty::blush: Oh my, the math hamsters!