How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options

Replies

• pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    The veggie muffins I've been eating are bought in the freezer section at my grocery store called veggie lites or something like that. They have zucchini and carrots mixed into them. I like the double chocolate ones. They have banana nut and blueberry ones too. I know you can make them, but I haven't had the time and would like to try. The premade ones have 110 calories for one and 1 serving of veggies each.
  • pamelar25
    Options
    Thursday bunnies: 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰. Blueberries and prunes for breakfast, a koia plant based drink at lunch. With dinner broccoli, strawberries and beets.πŸ‘
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    ckjq8dcjaieh.jpeg
    I think I’ve found your veggie muffins. Costco has them!
  • pamelar25
    Options
    Thems it! Maybe lying to myself about how healthy they are, but if I can keep it to eating two a day and it keeps my chocolate cravings at bay they're a good replacement for a higher calorie breakfast or snack. I always have protein at breakfast and fruit.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,619 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I sure don't think they're unhealthy. I am fairly sure I was keyed on their frittata a while back and it was a great combo. The only "concern" I have is how you go a full serving of veg in a 57g product? I mean technically a dehydrated serving of veg IS 40g or so (a good half of the 85g we consider otherwise). But DO these guys stuff enough veggies in there? a lot of the 57g has to be egg whites etc. Or is the veg the heaviest part? They're definitely tasty and Costco prices were... good! That said... the solution is easy... MORE MUFFINS!!! :lol:
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Yay for 🐰!…..

Today was 11 oz. πŸ‰ watermelon
    2 c. Tossed πŸ₯— salad
    πŸ… tomatoe and πŸ§… onion slices
    10 asparagus spears
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Yay for 🐰!…..

I'm somehow astonished in how "substantial" a "stir fry" can be thanks to the power of bunnies! I did a couple of tom yum noodle soups while stir frying some garlic, a lot of zucchini and some carrots and some onions. Then i dumped the noodles (and a bit of soup) and some huge prawns that had barely thawed. True, i did eat "two" or rather 1.5 soup portions to be technical and accounted for it by adding extra oil from the cooking to my tally. Which is a strange thing to do on a hot day like today. The rest we sort of split. So about 600 Cal a head including the supersized prawns (130g cooked each). Unless I gorfot :lol: something! And that's not impossible!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Lots and lots of bunnies 🐰 today!

Huge salad with iceberg,Romain, raw spinach,cucumbers,onions,and tomatoes
    Peppers and onions cooked in small amount of beef broth
    Baked oreida fries ( 14 pieces = 100 calories )
    Fruit salad made with raspberries,peach,kiwi,banana, and grapes ( about 150 calories )
  • PAV8888
    Options
    About 8 bunnies and a couple of hamsters so far today!

Romaine: 185g, Cherry tomatoes 360g, Fresh onions 50g, Dill pickles 115g, Raspberries 61g, Almond Orange Merci bar 28g, and Marzipan Merci bar 28g :innocent:
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,625 Member
    Options
    It's been a crazy week but I'm building up to a good bunny dinner. 😁
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Onions
    Roasted red potatoes
    Corn
    Black beans
    Cantalope
    Grapes
    πŸ“ strawberries

No salad or bunnies 🐰 with dinner!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    yesterday more hamsters were added with the net result being that BOTH Merci bars were consumed without any Merci. But did I mention the nice bunny dinner enhancements to the frozen lasagna?

By crook by hook (and by who knows what else and in spite of pesky hamsters) calories were sort of OK overall and this was reflected on a second day in a row with one of the lowest scale numbers of the past 20 months.

Yeah for the occasional good water weight break!!! :lol:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Congratulations, PAV!

Bunnies were okay yesterday for me. Clementines and berries for breakfast... A "finish things off" salad with oodles of cucumbers and a mango and lentils for supper.

Maybe πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ™‚
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Hi, Bella!!!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    A bow tie pasta salad with a zillion pounds of chopped 🐰!
  • PAV8888
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Way more than 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰πŸ’₯ bunnies!

385g+ kale slaw and tomatoes
    515g+ fresh pineapple
    Takes care of the 10 bunnies

Out of the 510g of yogurt and yellow mustard based, egg and cucumber potato salad, I'm sure there was a bunny or two!
  • lauriekallis
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Tuesday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ‡

Clementine breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰
    Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰 🐰(field greens, cucumbers, green pepper, lentils)
    Veggie sausage, riced cauliflower, sauerkraut🐰🐰 πŸ‡
    Banana bunny 🐰
  • pamelar25
    Options
    Took a break from those muffins at breakfast and only ate 🐰🐰🐰🐰bunnies each day in the last few days I've been gone. Hoping to get more🐰s in today however.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    But breakfast bunnies are good! πŸ‡πŸ’¨πŸ€£