How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,630 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Clementine breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰
    Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰 (field greens, cucumbers, strawberries, grape tomatoes)
    Veggie weiner + roasted potato wedges - 🐰🐰🐰
    Endless green water grenades (a.k.a. cucumbers) 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Five hairy scary 🐹. Thank goodness for the overabundance of walking on a ridiculously hot day in the relentless sun that has added screaming joints and an extra pound this morning.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,628 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    *Kittens* bunny massacre there Laurie! The poor dears won't have anything left to eat!!!!!πŸ™€πŸ˜˜
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Baby English cucumbers were on sale - The Boy and I walked a lot - sat a lot under trees - and ate cucumbers :) We didn't have to wrestle a bunny anywhere. They were all, very wisely, deep underground waiting for the sun to go down :)
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wendsday bunnies: A peach for breakfast. Spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers and veggie based chi'ken again for lunch. Dark chocolate/ cherry kind bar for a snack and cabbage/tomato soup at dinner. πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ‘
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Wednesday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰
    Clementine breakfast bunnies 🐰🐰
    Blueberries on yoghurt bunnies 🐰
    Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 (field greens, lentils, grape tomatoes)
    Lentil stew (with carrots and potatoes and green beans) 🐰
    Bedtime banana 🐰

Two not-so-bad protein bar 🐹.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Almost 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ‡ for Wednesday bunnies!

🐰🐰🐰 253g blueberries
    🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ‡ 375g veggies
    Plus in reserve a good amount of broccoli in a large cream of broccoli Tim soup I had for lunch
  • pamelar25
    Options
    Thursday bunnies....πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°. Veggie "muffins" for breakfast, dark chocolate at lunch, and cabbage/ tomato soup and zuccini/summer squash at dinner.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Apples 2.82 🐰
    Tomatoes 1.93 🐰
    Lettuce 1.18 🐰
    potato/egg/cucumber :wink: /mustard yogurt based salad, 50% bunnies by weight, 350g = 2 🐰

So far total comes to just about 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰 :blush:
  • pamelar25
    Options
    Friday bunnies: 🐰🐰🐰🐰😞. Worked 10 and half hours today and had no time to eat.... A good or bad thing I don't know? There were no pre made salads at work to grab so I ate skinny popcorn and a tuna fish/ cracker pack inside. Got 2 "veggie" muffins and prunes at breakfast and sauerkraut with dinner.
  • PAV8888
    edited June 2022
    Options
    You did good!

Added yellow mustard to yesterday's egg potato salad and it is much much improved. Not counting the 45g of mustard, 625g @ 50% bunnies = πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡

305g tomatoes another πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡

And 113g strawberries not quite πŸ°πŸ‡

But, overall I'll call it 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ an eight and a half bunny dayπŸ‘
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Good bunny eating!!!

I've been eating them - but The Boy has had me running a bit off my feet (in the best way) so will have to sit down and do some logging. Been good though - nothing extreme - mostly healthy, reasonable eating.
  • PAV8888
    edited June 2022
    Options
    So after a totally bunny less day (see TWO for $5 bacon and egg McGriddles deal in other post).... I went just this tiny bit bunny Wild!

I neglected to check the pantry, and discovered too late that I had no canned tomatoes, and only a small can of Hunt's tomato paste! :heartbreak: 😭

Still, if you combine a 91.5% bunnies precooked weight with a finished cooked weight that is 90% of the original you have, drumroll! food that is 101% of the finished weight "bunnies" πŸ™ŠπŸ˜ΉπŸ‘

eluxo0ehn4mu.jpg

And since I was a hungry kid by 10pm.... 1285.grams were consumedπŸ™€πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜˜

So that's more than FIFTEEN bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ™‰πŸ˜Ž
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,837 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    ro0kvawqmn6q.jpeg
    Looks tasty. Reminds me of this cookbook -A Man, A Can, A Plan - that I bought for Son when he began living on his own. Son now loves to cook but often falls back on the quick and easy after work.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    That looks great, PAV. I've learned (have a lot to learn) from you. This meal is a perfect answer to the dilemna.
  • PAV8888
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Well, I've now got both potato, egg, cucumber, & mustard potato saladish. Snd if I were to add some beans to my 1500g of veggies and sausage stew it would almost become a succotash that doesn't suck! 🀣

So it was a can without a plan but hey everyone happy!

Someone else made sausages and egg and some potatoes salad for himself.

I would rather contemplate Alexandra"s menu -- from a safe distance though, cause I wouldn't want to eat the girl out of house and freezer!!!!🀣

Laurie whole thing is under 2100 Cal for 2460g finished weight
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Holy cow πŸ‚! 2100 Cal. If I ever get to maintenance, my entire daily allowance is 1550 Cal. That’s only if I don’t lose any more height due to age shrinkage.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    But, Yooly, that is 2100 calories for more than five pounds of food. That is a lot of food. You could probably be full splitting that over three days?
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Don’t think I could look at the same thing three days in a row - or even over a week (when it would be well past it’s prime). Maybe freeze it up in portions?

I’ll stick with cereal and yogurt which comes in different flavors at least. So sayeth the lazy old woman! πŸ‘΅πŸ»
  • PAV8888
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I think it's been covered!🀣

But even I am eating it on more than one day! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

And my maintenance allowance is closer to 3K than 2K given current activity level.

For me a low cal big bulk bunny item provides flexibility to the rest of my day.

Glasslock containers and freezer πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Greek yogurt plus fruit and cereal as toppings and or pudding are of course go to items too!!!!
  • pamelar25
    Options
    Sunday bunnies: 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰all consumed at dinner πŸ…πŸ§…πŸ₯¬πŸ«‘ (sandwich)πŸ₯—πŸ«πŸ“ and a peach.