How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options
1383940414244Β»

Replies

• Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love how you all use veg! When you say braise Laurie - do you mean cookin an oven?
    And how long do you AF after nuking PAV?

Boiled some lovely baby carrots to death this evening πŸ™„
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,676 Member
    edited April 27
    Options
    A bit on the tougher side Laurie (cause they are the Safeway equiv to "no name" or "great value") but nice enough for the price, especially at $2.99 with $0.75 in points per 750g coming back! :wink:

Today's experiment is a little bit different! :wink: Still trying to decide if I should add konjac rice (definitely a no go for Flying Nic!) or not!

pnhtgd1mktic.png

cr004oygp6it.jpg

Considering "skinless lamb kebab", bratwurst, or just an Yves veg burger patty (160Cal each) or two to go with each glass lock. (~450g of content per container in the picture)

"Renewing" the slow moving section of the freezer!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    "And how long do you AF after nuking PAV?" πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€― :blush:

I had the AF going based on your suggestion for the sausages! Which led me to start the baby potatoes in there. And then I thought: all the sausage splashing... can probably afford some on the baby potatoes... so I transferred in that compartment.

Took all out. Veggies had just finished nuking. Thought: well potatoes look good... maybe crisp/coat veggies a bit? Blasted AF setting up from 350 to 400. Dumped veggies in without waiting. Shook vigorously to splash around ... and went back to handing sausage and potatoes on paper towels to cool and de-soak and measure!🀣

Ahhhhh!!!!😎 I think I remembered the veg because the end of warm up beep came from the AF so no more than 10 min!!!🀣

Then dumped on (good quality) paper towels.

Pretty wasteful kitchen handling tbh 🀯
  • PAV8888
    edited April 27
    Options
    Well... the first "glass-lock" of the quinoa-cauli rice mix is gone!
    So ~450 Cal for the ~450g, ha! I hadn't even realized it was at about 1 Cal per 1g
    But I actually "sauced" it with an MTR Mixed Vegetable curry... which added another ~272 Cal.

Managed to capture a glimpse of the as eaten product before it disappeared...

zfoygjrre5iv.jpg
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,647 Member
    Options
    Looks tasty, PAV
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,647 Member
    Options
    When you say braise Laurie - do you mean cookin an oven?

Nah...just a bit of water, in the fry pan, with the lid on. Not really boiling...
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Did Air Fryed chicken last night - supposedly in KFC spices & used almond flour instead of wheat flour - was okay, but dry… going to find an oil spray thinggummy to add a bit of oil during the process… unless anyone has any gems of tips /ideas?

Dusted off one of OH’s other (rashly-bought- during- covid) contraptionS -the oh so noisy ice cream maker - and we made some lower carb and lower cal ice cream, using coconut milk / cream too - was okay and numbers not too bad. A work in progress…
  • PAV8888
    edited April 29
    Options
    I tend to use canola spray though I did get some avocado oil for high temp use. Have barely touched either lately....