Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes.
    Steps: 6,326
    Water: 101oz
    Exercise: Yes - 45 min spin class
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry I fell off the wagon this week. Tuesday marked 15 years since my mother passed away and Wednesday was our 37th wedding anniversary. My husband had a life-threatening event last August and the Lord spared him and we’re just so grateful we could celebrate another year together. So LOTS of feelings and lots of emotional eating. I weigh in tomorrow and pray I’m still under 200 😭
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    May 20

📊: Yes
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Completed 20 hour fast 🍽
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 3
    PW: 190.0
    CW: 188.4

Happy Friday y’all!

@mooreshelly09 there it is! Nice week! 👍
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Since I work the weekend. I am posting my weight because I will forget.

PW 225 lbs
    CW 224.6 lbs
    Not much loss but not gaining either.

Also with two jobs and school and 120 hours of clinical to do in June and July, I am thinking of sitting out the next one. Unless you guys don’t mind that I barely post here. I’m just so busy, it’s not fair that I don’t read anyone else’s post. I have to go back and read. It’s hard. I’m sorry for being absent in this group. I want to be more active. But I don’t even have time to log my meals sometimes. Hence is why weight is coming off slowly. But I still want to be the challenge.

@melissan84 so glad you're still with us! We would love it if you stayed. We understand that you are busy, too busy for me! 🥺😂 All you need to do to stay in the group is post your weigh in weekly. Having said that, I totally understand if you want to remove this one thing from your to-do list until life slows down a bit I wouldn't want this to add any stress. This place is supposed to be fun. 😁 Although truth be told since membership has dropped it's a bit less fun than it used to be. 😞 I'm hoping it's a seasonal thing. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway...I digress. 😂 Glad you are doing well. 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 20 May
    Track: yes
    Under: no, first of a few days like this 😕
    Exercise: yes
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: May Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, May 21
    Previous Week's Weight: 195.4
    Today's Weight: 196.6 Phew! Thought it’d be higher. Time to regroup & get back on track 🙏🏻 Thankful for this group ❤️
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Friday(Wk3; Day 6)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1847
    • NetCarbs: 106
    As of Day 6:
    • Net Calories (12278 / 10500)
      🔴🟢🔴🔴🔴🔴🔘
      = Daily Avg: 2046 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (863 / 700)
      🔴🟢🟢🔴🟢🔴🔘
      = Daily Avg: 143 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days
      🔴🟢🔴🔴🔴🔴🔘
    I had a big water induced spike up on the scale last week.. This week has been better. I was in my first Fitbit challenge with my little brother (he is 16 and very motivated) Note: competing with a high school student who likes to work out after school will result in you constantly eating dust!! I’m still here btw…Just been hyper-focused on work and trying to learn my new job while also trying to stick to a healthier eating plan(And using my spare minutes to camp out on my treadmill it seems!)

Reading everyone’s posts here really encourages me to try every day. I feel like I’ve fixed the damage I’ve done in week 2. At least the scale has been reflecting a 4lb dip for the last two days, so I’m hopeful! It seems everything is riding on the choices I make today. We’ll have to see how it goes…I have dinner plans at my dads house and it’ll depend on what he makes and if there’s dessert! (Please don’t be pie-Please don’t be pie!)
  • BlissfulK
    edited May 2022
    Options
    May 21

👟: No
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    Happy Sunday ☀️

PW: 142
    CW: 136.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Happy Sunday ☀️

PW: 142
    CW: 136.4

@BlissfulK Happy Sunday yourself!! 😁 Nice week!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 21 May
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes, so at least there's that.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    May Week #3
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 198.4
    CW: 199.4

Definitely not the right direction but also know i had pasta 2 nights ago and yesterday was 203.. pasta hits me hard on the scale and then falls off after a couple days. If not for the mostly daily weighing I wouldnt know that at all and freak out over a 3 or 4 lb jump. Not sure if I mentioned my leg issues but carrying a bit of water there for about a month so hoping i can get that worked out rested and able to exercise and get the water carbs and other weight back off.

@sandkp Pasta does that to everyone. :/ I don't remember you mentioning a problem with your leg but I suffer from CRS so who knows. :D I blame it (and everything else) on getting older. ;) Hope it resolves soon.

@DaffyGirl88
    I probably didn't mention it lately. I had knee surgery in Aug 2020 which took a very long time to get better and tons of PT and in Aug 2021 badly strained my calf and it wasnt right until dec 2021/ jan 2022 when I was able to really try step aerobics and jump started my downtrack of weightloss. Jump into busy season at work where I just stayed afloat and now that I am trying to get back into the more intense exercise, I feel the calf tight and unforgiving. I am trying to walk that fine line to not actually strain it again but get into a routine. It is slow.. even just stretching and riding stationary bike caused water... so being patient and knowing it will work out eventually. I do NOT want to cancel a second vacation because I can't walk! But am making myself okay with letting the fam do the major hike with me checking out the local markets at the moment. Mountain hiking would probably not be a good choice right now.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I've been away at ball for the past 2 days with my daughter. So yesterday I had lots of sitting and watching with tons of snacks and 6 hrs in the car. I don't think I did too bad yesterday until the way home we stopped at McDonald's. I got kids burger and milk shake. I just entered the calories for the milkshake. . . 600 calories!!! That was a surprise!!

Friday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes long run day

Sat
    Logged - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise- no. Just going to get foul balls.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 3
    PW: 190.0
    CW: 188.4

Happy Friday y’all!

@mooreshelly09 there it is! Nice week! 👍

Thank you!
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    May 22

👟: No
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - cycling and walking
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 22 May
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Glad to be home and get back to normal, for a few days anyway. Friday we head out again for a longer trip this time. Two days of 10 hours in the car with two days of eating crap in between. 😕
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Saturday(Wk3; Day 7)
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1274
    • NetCarbs: 57
    ~ PW: 160
    Weigh-in: 151 (9lbs loss ⬇️ /5.63%)

Week 3 Stats:
    • Net Calories (13552 / 10500)
      🔴🟢🔴🔴🔴🔴🟢
      = Daily Avg: 1936 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (920 / 700)
      🔴🟢🟢🔴🟢🔴🟢
      = Daily Avg: 131 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 2 / 7 Days
      🔴🟢🔴🔴🔴🔴🟢

~ Wk2: 160
    ~ Wk1: 156.5
    ~ SW: 156

April SW: 154.5
    MarcSW: 158
    February SW: 156
    January SW: 164
    My loss was huge and I really don’t think I did that great compared to other weeks where I’ve stuck to plan. .. this has everything to do with the fact that I had such a huge spike on the scale last week in combination with changing up my exercise routine by adding more steps.

Sunday(Wk4; Day 1)
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 2198
    • NetCarbs: 213
    As of Day 1:
    • Net Calories (2198 / 10500)
      ⭕️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 2198 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (213 / 700)
      ⭕️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 213 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days
      ⭕️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Switched my gym membership to the YMCA yesterday. The price is crazy high but my daughter also wants to start using the pool to get ready to join the swim team her Senior year…
    I just needed a good excuse honestly because I really miss group classes.