Daily Post
    Wednesday 5/4
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 1 hour light cleaning
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    It’s been a hectic few days and Ihave been eating more calories In part because of farmer market goodies and part just hungrier than normally due to pms. Am looking forward to tomorrow, have the day off work, it’s wet out so while no walk, also no yard work! Going to watch some shows online with a friend, do my strength training and try making potato leek soup for the first time. Otherwise will be lazy and spend time going through cook’s books I got at the library.

Monday 05/02
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise: No

Tuesday 05/03
    Exercise: Yes, 61 minute walk

Wednesday 05/04
    Under Calories: Yes, thanks to exercise calories
    Exercise: Yes, 106 minutes using walking lawn mower, and about an hour of other outside work
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: yes- two walks = 7.5 miles

Water: 148 oz
    Steps: 22,543
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Thursday 5/5
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,682 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes minimal walking
    Just trying to be accountable. This week is so much calmer than last week involving stress. I am a caregiver and some days patience is a virtue. Meditation has really helped me dealing with things out of my control.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Just trying to be accountable. This week is so much calmer than last week involving stress. I am a caregiver and some days patience is a virtue. Meditation has really helped me dealing with things out of my control.

I using meditation 🧘🏾‍♀️ daily at least 2x a day so I now what you mean
    ff001dyht7vz.png
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post
    Wednesday 5 4.22
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: no
    Exercise: 30 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair work
    Steps: 10,886
    Water 120oz
    12w49wnhdvio.png

Goals/Comments: Praise'm Praise'm Happy Wednesday evening
    I called my pulmonologist and he prescribed me some Prednisone for COPD-ASTHMA FLARE UPS since I didn't want to go to the ER and managed to get 10,400 steps today yay. My chest still feels tight but took it nice and slow today.How did your day go?

Daily Post
    Thursday 5.5.22
    Exercise: 30 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 10,533
    Water 100oz
    54keb94b67x0.png

Goals/Comments: Happy Thursday. . .so as you know been having some difficulty So my pulmonologist prescribed me 5 doses of 20mg prednisone and added a new diagnosis to my chart well new to me) uncomplicated Bronchiectasis ( irreversible, chronic condition where the airways in your lungs (bronchi) become damaged and abnormally widened from recurring inflammation or infection and it also causes airways to slowly lose their ability to clear out mucus, which makes your respiratory system more vulnerable to infection). This explains my struggle with getting the mucus out. Apparently the difference to COPD is that it can cause tightening in the chest and shortness of breath, but certain conditions that fall under the category of COPD do not necessarily create excess mucus. So in short I learned something new yesterday. Never a dull moment in the life of GLORIOUS GLORIA

This evening was date night with my niece. The day I usually weigh myself and do an assessment of my week. Since I am no longer weighing myself at home since I started applying Intuitive Eating and one of the 1st principles is to reject the diet culture and I have to tell that after trying so many diets and failing it is still hard but I am doing good so far. As most of you know changes are hard to make but every step I take is a step in a new direction. How about you? How did you do today?
  • Mama530
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday

Exercise: yes- walked 2.5 miles

Water: 128 oz
    Steps: 11,519
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Chardonais21
    Week 1
    PW - 171.4
    CW - 170.8

Total loss to date - (6.6lbs)

igwvsg2yr8v0.png
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Thurs 5/5
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Wednesday 5 4.22
    Exercise: 30 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair work
    Steps: 10,886
    Water 120oz
    12w49wnhdvio.png

Goals/Comments: Praise'm Praise'm Happy Wednesday evening
    I called my pulmonologist and he prescribed me some Prednisone for COPD-ASTHMA FLARE UPS since I didn't want to go to the ER and managed to get 10,400 steps today yay. My chest still feels tight but took it nice and slow today.How did your day go?

Daily Post
    Thursday 5.5.22
    Exercise: 30 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 10,533
    Water 100oz
    54keb94b67x0.png

Goals/Comments: Happy Thursday. . .so as you know been having some difficulty So my pulmonologist prescribed me 5 doses of 20mg prednisone and added a new diagnosis to my chart well new to me) uncomplicated Bronchiectasis ( irreversible, chronic condition where the airways in your lungs (bronchi) become damaged and abnormally widened from recurring inflammation or infection and it also causes airways to slowly lose their ability to clear out mucus, which makes your respiratory system more vulnerable to infection). This explains my struggle with getting the mucus out. Apparently the difference to COPD is that it can cause tightening in the chest and shortness of breath, but certain conditions that fall under the category of COPD do not necessarily create excess mucus. So in short I learned something new yesterday. Never a dull moment in the life of GLORIOUS GLORIA

This evening was date night with my niece. The day I usually weigh myself and do an assessment of my week. Since I am no longer weighing myself at home since I started applying Intuitive Eating and one of the 1st principles is to reject the diet culture and I have to tell that after trying so many diets and failing it is still hard but I am doing good so far. As most of you know changes are hard to make but every step I take is a step in a new direction. How about you? How did you do today?

You got this Gloria. You have faced everything thrown at you with such determination. You’re doing great!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday

Water: 128 oz
    Steps: 11,519
    Nice step count!
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Glad meditation has helped.
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    It’s been a hectic few days and Ihave been eating more calories In part because of farmer market goodies and part just hungrier than normally due to pms. Am looking forward to tomorrow, have the day off work, it’s wet out so while no walk, also no yard work! Going to watch some shows online with a friend, do my strength training and try making potato leek soup for the first time. Otherwise will be lazy and spend time going through cook’s books I got at the library.

Monday 05/02
    Exercise: No

Tuesday 05/03
    Exercise: Yes, 61 minute walk

Wednesday 05/04
    Under Calories: Yes, thanks to exercise calories
    Exercise: Yes, 106 minutes using walking lawn mower, and about an hour of other outside work

Tell us how the soup comes out.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fri 5/6
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 40 min walk
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Friday 5/6
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise light cleaning and walking
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thursday 05/05
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes strength training/stretches
    Leeks is another veggie added to the list of ones I like. The potato leek soup was really good! I may add a little less water next time so it’s a bit thicker but otherwise I would make it again without changing anything. adding a bit of cheese and bacon to the top of it also made it more delish.
    https://tasty.co/recipe/potato-leek-soup
    Here is the recipe I used, I looked at several and went for the one that looked easy and didn’t have heavy cream.

At some point I want to try this one too, minus the wine(I don’t drink, while fine with using it in cooking, feels silly to use just a bit and let the rest go to waste). Main thing is that is does not purée the potatoes like most recipes do.
    https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/rustic-potato-leek-soup/#tasty-recipes-75042
  • Mama530
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday

Water: none
    Steps: 9,416
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 227.2
    Todays Weight: 226.6

I have been eating better and I do need to get better with logging and checking in.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Vicky2767
    May Week 1
    Sat
    PW 212
    CW211.8