Summer Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• nbruns83
    nbruns83 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    @lavalily Wow, I'm sure the prospect of moving back to Florida was daunting; you sound relieved and contented with your decision to stay in Hawaii.
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    :) Hi, all. Today was a very good day!
    @NovemberGail - Joey is as cute as he can be.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you all have had a great week. Today is going to be a good day. IT is Friday and I will be issuing 2 policies before the day is out. I hope you all have a good weekend

@cormierannie - That is a lot of dancing. I need to do that as exercise. That would be so cool. It really would.
    @lavalilly - Sorry you are not moving to Hawaii. Less stressful though for sure.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I love visiting other places. Kinda scary at first but I end up alright. Sorry your can't get down on the floor and do some exercises. That does stink.
    @bookieNJ - You would think they would want to know why.
    @Poppy_Merwanjee_Framjee - Glad you were able to ride your bike. Maneuvering around people and animals is so hard to do. Sorry about having covid. I hear it sucks. Glad the sunshine came back for you though.
    @pmbach1 - Way to go on hitting the cover.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I hope they will wait until you get back too. I do hope you are able to get stuff done while you are gone.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,333 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • RevivingRachel
    RevivingRachel Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm looking forward to the challenge starting. I didn't do as well in the Spring challenge as I would have liked and plan to make up for it in this one. 😁
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,794 Member
    Options
    @hicim705 Thank you for that informative post!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,737 Member
    Options
    happy friday everyone! it is a warm and sunny day here today! woo hoo! the weekend is here! my daughter says hi to all! today is her last day of school until September. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i got in strength training workout this morning and i feel amazing! i will be going for a walk in a while. i will be doing a lot of dancing tonight, as i am going to an 80's dance party! the dance party is sponsored by my favourite radio station. this is the first one since Covid-19 started two years ago. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Officially have lost 15 pounds since starting MFP! 🎉 I am so thankful for having our 5% Challenges continue here when SP ended. Has been a huge support for me & kept me plugging along on my get healthy journey. Thank you to all who have made these challenges possible & for all your hard work...you are truly blessing my life...so appreciate each of you. Smiles 😎 Barb

@hicim705 ***thanks for summer schedule! 😊✅
  • nbruns83
    nbruns83 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I was on Spark People for the 5% challenges but there my username was NANCYPAULINE and I was on the WRJ&Gs. I think you invited me to the Dawgs for an in-between challenge. But there was someone on SP and maybe here as well who used her last name Bruns. That's probably who you're thinking of.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,050 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday and weekend

“Play to your strengths. Don’t listen to anyone who tries to define you by your deficits. Learn how to work around them.”
    - Maria Ross
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 -Aw thx for sharing!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Town pool opened last weekend. Today it was finally warm enough to go. I swam 10 laps and caught up with a friend. Other than a slightly blocked ear, I think covid shot side effects are gone! Slept so much better yesterday which was nice.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,561 Member
    Options
    HI All!! RUNNING behind tonight (Isn't that exercise?? RUNNING?? LOL) I am sure you understand. Behind the scene things are a happening for us all to enjoy the 2022 Summer 5% Challenge!! WOOHOO!!! It's so much fun being a leader!! If you see @Ceriusly1 saying "We are hiring" oh PLEASE come in and enjoy the fun!! Being a Leader does not have to take a lot of time, many hands make the load light. But, you'll get so much more enjoyment than you could possibly give. I have a GRAND TIME even after doing this for 11 (YES Eleven years). I started as an ML - Motivational Leader with the Spirited Under Dawg team on Sparks. I was so green on what to do, but all of the leaders and members helped me to learn. That same spirit still continues here on MFP. Everyone helps everyone.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a great Morning. Today is my busy day. I have an event I have to do at a Disc Golf Tournament we are throwing. It is going to be an all day event.

@LindieMaeP - I am sure someone from th 5% challenge will love that photo. If you want to try a new diet I say go ahead. I love the busy-ness for the summer. There is so much activity.
    @cormierannie - That is great that you are having a dance party. I think that will be fun. Nice that you also got in some strength training today.
    @Poppy_Merwanjee_Framjee - That is so cute. Surprised that she moved them during the day.
    @HealthyBarb1 - That is Fantastic. Congrats!
    @bookieNJ - Glad you are feeling better. 10 laps is great. I love swimming.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - It sure does. I have WL (weight Leader) for Fit Force and I love being a leader. It is great.

Well it is time for me to get moving. Have a good day everyone

Tabatha