Summer Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks, 2 loads of laundry done and put away ( YES @Dianedoessmiles1 I LOVE doing LAUNDRY) and would come do yours if the plane fares were more reasonable !! I'll even iron anything you need ironed LOL Mushroom broccoli soup on tap today, just got back from the corner store to get a tetrapak of chicken soup broth. I'll make that closer to lunch as I have to prep the veggies first. Busy day already got 98 min of exercise and 4430 steps so far.
    @lavalily I hope all goes well with your move, I know how much you love Hawaii, and perhaps you can go back one day. It is on my bucket list to visit when things actually settle down more. I have aquaintances who are having to move from Vancouver to Toronto to access family in Florida. He's a classical pianist and she is an opera singer - I can't imagine the cost of moving the piano but it will go to Toronto !! When we love our family we do what we can, cost is never considered. I hope you settle in Florida well and continue with us in this healthy lifestyle journey as well.
    @Tabatha_Cain I hear you, I have not done that hoola hoop move in ages - however, I could use the hip movement as long as it does not aggrevate my nerve issue - there were other things in WII Fit that I used to like to do too, also have their walking one as well. That kept me up to 10,000 steps at one time. Guess I should get it hooked up to have some fun eh ! Hope your work day goes well.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,747 Member
    Options
    Have a great day and new week.

Choose in ways that support your dreams.
    - Mary Anne Radmacher
  • mtngrl
    mtngrl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I used to love doing Walk It Out on the Wii. It was a fun way to get steps in. Might just have to hook that up!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

My trip is to the county. We are backing for a bake sale. So definitely not a relaxing time for the most part.

Today started out rainy so didn't get my walk done. Then my back started hurting and the heat kicked in. So it ended up more of a rest day. Did some step-ups but not many. Also played some Wii with Hubby and made some phone calls. Still lots to do. Oh well I seem to work better under pressure.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,285 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope the beginning of your week is going well. I have a meeting with my boss this morning and I am nervous. I called the meeting but I am still nervous. I hope it goes alright.

@lavalily - I know it isn't easy but I hope it is a good move for you.
    @cormierannie - I need to go to the library more often. I like learning new things. I should take the time. Way to go for donating to the local food bank drive. I too like to help others when I can.
    @LindieMaeP - I love soups. Most taste so good.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Well hopefully you find the time to relax on your trip. Sorry about not being able to get your walk in.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - So glad you have some feeling in your foot and it is getting better. Just rest up and you'll be right in no time.

Well I have to go get ready for work. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,165 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a very warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. we are all keeping cool and well hydrated. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing after supper, when it will be cooler weather here. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Back is doing fine today. Think I may have just slept wrong.

🌞🌡️. Today is a hot one. Also rest, weigh and TOPS day. Down 1.75 lbs! Was so glad that happened. Slowly getting things taken care of. I am such a procrastinator.
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain I hope your interview went well! Fingers crossed…
    @LindieMaeP I, too, love soup—did not for a very long time, but now? Umm ummm good!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,285 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. I decided not to go for my interview as they were wanting to pay me 800 less a month and no option for overtime. I thought it would work but in the end I just could not see taking that much of a pay cut. So I am staying put where I am now and making the best of things at my current job.

@cormierannie - I hope we get cooler weather soon. It is hot outside.
    @LindieMaeP - Thank you for the article. I am going to try and implement some of its recommendations
    @CSEGUIN2 - It sure is hot already today.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - The meeting went well. I think I did get the response I am looking for. At least I hope. I will have to check the activity out and see if that is something I want to do.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,165 Member
    Options
    Diane: It is hot here. It is supposed to be hot starting today.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,492 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 , glad to have you on board!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1: i like to dance to just about any kind of music, from the 1950's until now. my favourite kind of music to dance to is from the 1980's.

good afternoon everyone! it is another very warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and staying well hydrated today. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i got in some strength training exercises earlier this morning, before it got too hot here. i will be doing some dancing in the evening when it is cooler here. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.