Summer Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    Any idea when the team invitations will be going out? I’m thinking of switching about switching internet and for a few days to get my head back in gear but don’t want to miss them
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. Today is my last day of work for the week. I have vacation days after this. I am using them too. I need to get *kitten* done and I want to go to this concert. I am super nervous and excited all at once. I never know what to take and what not to take when it comes to concerts. I do want to go a little early to see if I can buy some merchandise. That would be nice. We will see how much that costs.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - Hope you get home ok and are healing well
    @HealthyBarb1 - Great job. Is that a certain type of diet. I always try to be low carb and low calorie. Maybe I should look into this.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Not much movement here either due to the heat advisory. It was enough just to be able to breathe outside.
    @NovemberGail - I could not imagine having to work in this heat.

Well it is time for me to get ready for work. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain Low FODMAP diet is my prescribed diet for digestive healing & IBS after a year of being ill with multiple hospital stays. It is very restrictive diet but also the 1st thing that is finally helping me heal.. Low carb and Low calorie with consistant exercise are what work for me to lose weight.
    @alicecatlady glad you found our team on MFP. Each start date is unique but season based. Start date will be posted on here & then you will get an invite to your team. Welcome!
    Hugs to everyone who is dealing with Hot Weather. Our temps are mild but muggy lately. Thankful cause currently perfect walking weather.
    Have a great Wednesday all.
    Smiles Barb 😎
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,239 Member
    Options
    When does the Summer Challenge start?
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a scorcher with a high of 35°C and feeling like 45°C with humidity. Supposed to be like that for a couple more days. Got my walk and a wonderful bike ride in early this morning. Have been doing chores around the house to stay cool and productive. This morning was real foggy. Got a letter from Hubby's disability. Time for me to get back into the work field. I have not worked officially in 20 years. Think I should do the training options first and go from there. Will see what the worker has to say when I call them next month after I get the next set of info. Unfortunately as my studies are not full time I must do more to make them happy.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,495 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a warm day here today. my daughter says hi to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i did some strength training this morning. i try to do some strength training at least three times a week. i will be doing some dancing later on after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope your day went well yesterday. My day went great. It was a good day. I have today and tomorrow off work so I have a 4 day weekend. I am totally looking forward to the weekend. I am so tired this morning but once I get up and moving around I will be alright. I am hoping it is not going to be so humid today as it has been the last couple of days. I go to my concert tonight. I am super excited and nervous.

@CSEGUIN2 - It has been super hot here too. What do you do for school?
    @cormierannie - I love that you do some dancing. It is great. I should try some dancing I just get winded so quickly that I stop dancing to catch my breathe and never start dancing again. I also have no idea how to dance. That could be it too

Well I have some things I have to get done today before my concert so I am working on that today.
    Have a great day.

Tabatha
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,495 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! congratulations on your younger daughter's 8th grade graduation, @bookieNJ !
    it is a very warm and humid day here today, with a chance of a thunderstorm later this afternoon. my daughter says hi to all. both budgies are doing well and say cheep,cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated today. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I have been studying fitness and nutrition.

Today started out very hot and humid. My walk was a little slower than usual and opted out of a bike ride after my walk. A storm rolled through with thundies. Luckily it was done before I had to go to get my cavity filled. Also went to the grocery store and then walked home. It's still hot and humid but not as bad. Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Love the dancing 🐱🤣!

Today was a very active day. Went for walks equalling about 10.5 km. Also went for a bike ride and added a few stores in my trip equalling about 18.2 km. I am tired but in a good way. Also went to work and cleaned for an hour in the afternoon. Then went and visited my friend. Great day all around! Also cooler.