Summer Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    @CSEGUIN2 - Happy Birthday!! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ Glad that today has been good and the celebration continues tomorrow!
  • Golfma4
    Golfma4 Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today started out good the got rough for a bit. In the end it was a great day. Got lots of gifts. Clothes, Tim Hortons gift card, cash, Madagascar kartz wii game and more to come. Oh yeah also got bottle of wine and a chocolate bar. Tomorrow we are going to continue celebrating with a BBQ at our friends. The cards I got from my Son and Hubby were so wonderful.

Sounds like a wonderful Birthday! Glad it was a special day with the more to come also! <3
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @CSEGUIN2! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŽ‚

I'm catching up tonight on the news around the airport. Sorry to hear that some of us are having some health issues. Prayers for all those who are seeing doctors or finishing up appointments. And I regret that this isn't more personal. I've shot my wad today and am ready to crash into bed. The weeds keep getting bigger and I keep getting slower. Yet, grateful for everyday I'm outside or getting cottages ready for solitude seekers.

Have a great weekend ALL!

9n1ngkgk1d53.jpg

• Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Practicing is beginning to pay offโ€”blood sugars are trending dowards!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,445 Member
    Options
    Happy Weekend everyone !! Find something you love and enjoy !!

46bcpgdp7fil.gif
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Weekend started out good!
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • serenegrace14
    serenegrace14 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am sorry if this is the wrong place (I am new and excited to join) but when does the Challenge start? As well, are there rules or is the idea just to leave 5% of your weight? I have searched but haven't been able to find it anywhere and want to be prepared. Thanks for your help!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,495 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today, with a chance of rain later on. my daughter says hi to everyone! she got to go to Canada's Wonderland with the rest of the school band for a field trip on thursday. she had a lot of fun! today she is just relaxing and taking it easy. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing later on after supper today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,759 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I am moving this question that was asked on the Community here because I am sure it will get more responses as we do ask that questions be asked on the chat or directly to a leader. I appreciate all who have taken the time to respond to questions. For this one, please start your response with @kedwards1996

arsqc34dbntl.png