Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • gloriawrightcook
    gloriawrightcook Posts: 4,145 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! It is so hot and humid here. But it is normal so I just need to get used to it. I did a short run, then walked for a bit. Had rheumatologist today as well. Thankfully don't need to see her again until July.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    @Retired_Sue -I hope you get the dry weather you need. Rained yesterday here, supposed to rain again tomorrow. Hoping tomorrow night is decent, my older one has a concert with our town community band
  • Golfma4
    Golfma4 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    CSEGUIN2 wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone!

I am not really under the weather. I think my body just said STOP you're trying to do to much at once. So I am concentrating on things that have been causing me stress that needs to be done. While I am on this somewhat break I am taking time to find my why and my motivation. Once I figure that out I will find my new path and be on fire.

My hip and knee have been good most of the time. I just do my best to walk through it as I know it actually helps it feel better.

Today was a nice day. Went to the clinic to get antibiotics and pain killers for my tooth issue. He couldn't tell where the issue was but knew by Monday when they open again I would have been in trouble. Enjoyed my short bike ride and my morning walk. Pulled some more creeping charlie as well today. Every time I mark a project off that has been needing done it feels like a weight has been lifted. Hope you enjoy my picture of my zucchini plant.p4x88x83pboa.jpg

The plant is beautiful! Pretty enough to frame!
  • Golfma4
    Options
    8hk2kucdzgqn.gif
    Love seeing Spark friends and all! Wishing all a good Summer with lots of fun!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,129 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope everyone is doing well. I am feeling a little better today other than now I just feel extremely exhausted. Not sure why though. I think it will pass. I have been super busy this past couple of weeks and it is finally catching up to me I think. I will be sleeping in this weekend.

@Retired_Sue - Yes I have had vertigo in the past. I did vertigo physical therapy and realigned the crystals in my ear and it fixed the major dizziness but now I have weird feeling like I am dizzy but not quite there yet. I just feel off balance. I guess that means I will probably have to do the therapy all over again. I hope not.
    @bookieNJ - Good luck with your older one with their concert
    @CSEGUIN2 - I am glad you got some antibiotics and pain meds. I feel the same way about checking off an item I needed to get done. It feels so accomplishing and good.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • bookieNJ
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @LindieMaeP -thx! Unfortunately it’s exam week and she has marching band today so it’s gonna be crazy
    @Tabatha_Cain -thx!
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,445 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Good morning, and it is beautiful! I’ve been “practicing” eating less, and am getting better at it. Have a very good day!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,448 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the update of the My Fitnesspal app on android, not bad, and esier to find the newsfeed and things this way, course I still have to check out the other features too , all in good time. I am waiting for my mushroom soup to cool some before I have it. I have cheesie garlic bread to dip in it - love bread and mushroom soup - and a small slice of pizza - has to be eaten and might as well before the challenge starts and I buckle down.
    I have also been diagnosed with meralgia paresthetica so I have been researching safe exercises I can do OFF the floor because I can not get on hands and knees at this time, maybe never for now. I found a couple of good stretches I can do but it will take time. Walking and standing aggrevates it, well I have to do both - bike is out of commission, enough of me, lets see how you all are doing.
    @catnurse1 I never look at a calandar much any more being retired I do not need to and I put appts in my smarter then me phone which lets me know. I do have 2 calandars on the wall and I always get the date wrong. The computer tells me what day/ time it is when I log on or it goes in sleep mode. Isn't rain wonderful when the land is so dry ? So glad you are getting rain that will maybe keep some of those fires at bay, our area too is suppose to be high risk for forrest fires this year, as if there was anything left after last yer ! Did you get the garage cats taken care of ?
    @Marileighea good morning, how are you doing ? I see you are learning to eating less, I need to learn to do that too and I will be starting the "dash" diet when the challenge begins. I have to plan for it and be prepared.
    @bookieNJ the last weeks of school are always crazy busy eh ! I am sure you will both get through them all and then wonder what to do next on your 1st or 2nd day of no events !
    @Patti241 good morning and how are you doing today ?
    Time for lunch have a good day everyone !!
  • Golfma4
    Options
    CSEGUIN2 wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a beautiful day. We even got some evening rain with rainbows 🌈🌈.Cleaned some of my kitchen. Got my new shelf today and got it put together and put in its spot. It looks soooo much better. Went to the dentist found out I have a cavity and my tooth with the root canal is normal as there was some nerve left. Have to wait till next Thursday to get the cavity fixed. Ran a couple of errands and visited with my friend for several hours. Can't wait for tomorrow. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!🎉 My goal for my next birthday is to be at goal. Same goal as the last 2 years but that's ok. One of these times I will reach that goal.
    55445qxvj44h.jpg
    hwu04tc2o75k.jpg

Beautiful rainbow! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,129 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. Today is Friday. My last day of work yesterday. I am so ready for a day off. I really am. I want to be able to get some time in at my second job today. That would be nice. I think anyways.

@Marileighea - That is great. You are doing great.
    @catnurse1 - I hope you get enough rain that you are no longer in fire danger zone. Atleast for a couple days. Hope the cats are ok
    @LindieMaeP - Sorry about your diagnosis. I hope you find some workouts you can do. I know the date only because my computer tells me what it is.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Happy Early Birthday! Hope they can do something about the root on that tooth. I would be so worried about it starting to hurt in the future again.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you have a wonderful day

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • bookieNJ
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @LindieMaeP -so true! The Friday we have no plans (yay) but Monday early morning eye appointment for my daughter and Tuesday is my 2nd booster. Then we will figure it out.
    @CSEGUIN2 -happy early birthday!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today started out good the got rough for a bit. In the end it was a great day. Got lots of gifts. Clothes, Tim Hortons gift card, cash, Madagascar kartz wii game and more to come. Oh yeah also got bottle of wine and a chocolate bar. Tomorrow we are going to continue celebrating with a BBQ at our friends. The cards I got from my Son and Hubby were so wonderful.