TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 sorry the recruitment didn’t go in your favor. Sending big virtual hugs. Maybe you can warn your crew with a big pep talk about the competition. 😉
    @BlissfulK has been upping her workout routine big time……. Maybe you could talk her into it…..

And hey not to stir the pot but @KimR_1986 opposed your Starks too!
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I just let a random choice generator pick for me since they were even when I signed up, I hate making decisions. :) Look up "marbles on stream" for a fun free choice maker game. I'm not much competition anyway, I can barely walk a mile without feeling like I'm dying.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    📊:No
    ⬇️:Yes
    👟:Yes
    💬: Need to start tracking
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    You guys are funny😆
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,981 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Friday(Wk4; Day 6)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1265
    • NetCarbs: 38
    As of Day 6:
    • Net Calories (10465 / 10500)
      🟥🟩🟥🟥🟩🟩🔲
      = Daily Avg: 1744 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (590 / 700)
      🟥🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🔲
      = Daily Avg: 98 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 3 / 7 Days
      🟥🟩🟥🟥🟩🟩🔲
    8 hour drive ahead of us …In the car as we speak. We have plans to stop for breakfast at some point this morning. I foresee a lot of eating over the next week🙄
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,694 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 sorry the recruitment didn’t go in your favor. Sending big virtual hugs. Maybe you can warn your crew with a big pep talk about the competition. 😉
    @BlissfulK has been upping her workout routine big time……. Maybe you could talk her into it…..

@JbeanR0212 I know 😔 see if I recommend a challenge to YOU all again. 😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 1 July
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

And so begins the weekend of crap...😕
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 you are in my thoughts and prayers. I’ll add in the hope that you put a greater value on yourself, there is no need to apologize. It’s beyond impressive you are sticking with the group with everything going on. 🙏

@DaffyGirl88 fantastic burn!!!!! I think all your emojis distracted me 😬. I’ll refrain but chocolate & a martini sound incredible right now.

@BlissfulK yay!!!!!! 🤗 I might hit you up about Strava & see how it works for you because now matter what I do my Apple Health hasn’t even come close to importing correctly since the update.

💃🏻 I’m slacking. Can all 3 of you hit me with a song?

You’re so very kind! One nodule came back benign - Praise the Lord! The other has to be redone. Not enough cells for diagnosis this time. Going to do that August 30. Two of my favorite feel-good songs are Don’t Stop Me Now by the incomparable Queen & Holiday Road by Lindsey Buckingham.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Saturday (7/2)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes (177 Active burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: - Napped on & off all of yesterday and still very drowsy coming off meds. I really hate the way these wipe me out for days!!!! normal resting heart rate has been around 67, yesterday was 48!!! Was able to get some soothing Tai Chi & Yoga in though. Headed to meeting and not sure what the day will hold. Hoping to have more energy. 💧128 oz. 👟2,512 ⛑+5 (233).
    “Sometimes you need yoga. Sometimes you need a beer. Sometimes you need both.”
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: June Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 2
    Previous Week's Weight: 199.2
    Today's Weight: 200.0

Getting back today to weighing and measuring and tracking.

One of my thyroid biopsies came back benign 🎉 So thankful to the Lord! The other one needs a new biopsy attempt August 30th. They didn’t have enough cells to diagnose this time. Your prayers are appreciated.
  • BlissfulK
    edited July 2022
    Options

@DaffyGirl88 @JbeanR0212

I’m just seeing this! I don’t know what GOT challenge is but sounds fun :) If you’re still looking for a partner, I’m open to play☺️

The way the notifications are setup now, you can’t see when someone mentions you anymore. People might not know you mentioned them. Direct messaging might be helpful now if you have to contact members for something urgent like deadlines for challenges. Or maybe there is a way we can see mentions I don’t know about. If anyone knows, please let me know. TIA! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @BlissfulK I'll ask that you get an invite to the group. But ONLY if you promise not to join Targaryen!! 😂

Also, I get an email to my personal email if someone messages me. If someone tags me in a post I get a notification. To see notifications click on your profile picture and then the notification 🔔.

To see the invite to the group you will have to look for it in My Groups.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 2 July
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Don't forget that the challenge July starts today. I can't figure out how to copy and paste the link on my phone 😕. Post your Saturday MUAC here but everything else goes in the new thread. See y'all there! 🙋‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @BlissfulK check your My Groups, you should have an invite. 😊
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Sunday (7/3)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes (222 Active burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Heart rate is finally normal but still drowsy & napping a lot. Should’ve eaten lower cal’s these past couple days. Bring back the caffeine! I’m hoping to have more energy to move today or at least sleep less. Been focusing on meditative exercises.💧80oz. (way under goal & headache to prove it), 👟2,347 ⛑ +3 (177).
    “Your energy is your currency. Spend it well. Invest it Wisely.” - Emily Maroutian
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I hope the next couple of days go well for you. 🤗🥰
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Thank you @DaffyGirl88. It’s been years since I’ve struggled this bad. My best friend is going to take the littles for the festivities tomorrow and a sleepover. I‘ll be heading out to my parents farm to visit and enjoy the quiet. Livestock owners don’t set off fireworks 😉.
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    @BlissfulK check your My Groups, you should have an invite. 😊

@DaffyGirl88

Thank you for the invite☺️ This challenge seems intense! I’m going to have to print and study the rules, it’s sooo long😂
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    July 3

📊: Soon
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Too sleepy to comment 😅