TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,694 Member
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 Don't you think that's taking togetherness a bit too far? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way. πŸ€—
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 25 June
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes πŸš΄β€β™€οΈ
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Sunday (6/26)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes (1,113 active burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: πŸ’§192 oz. πŸ‘Ÿ 12,915 β›‘ +68 (288). Weekend challenge continues….. It’s too cold and wet to enjoy the lake πŸ˜” so I’ll have to cram indoor cardio again. I know 🎻 but I’m rarely kid free so kinda bummed I can’t be solo on the water.
    β€œIf the plan doesn't work, change the plan, not the goal.” - Muneer Ahmed
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Nice @LMK02020 especially since I’m not sure you’ve got anything to lose! 🎢 What’s your jam?
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    6/25
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes! Yes! 1 hour training session with trainer
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Look out! @mooreshelly09 is back to crushing it!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 26 June
    Under: no πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Tracked as best I could. We went to Red Robin for dinner but we had skipped lunch and I swapped the burger for a chicken breast and the fries for a house salad. No clue what the calorie count ended up being on that.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Yum! I would have sacrificed for Red Robin too but it would have been hard to talk me out of a half burger & fries with those pictures staring at me.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,981 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 are you following me?? Lol I had Red Robin for lunch.. no care in the world about calories. I had the southern-something-sugar crusted bacon- burger with sweet potato fries. And leftover chicken and yellow rice for dinner. I guess that’s why I am still walking at 930 at night! I guess you get what you pay for
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 it seems I strive to inspire you.πŸ˜€ whenever that happens this is the song I would like you to boogie too! >>PRESS THIS TO DANCE FREELY<< Kids bop version πŸ˜‰
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 it seems I strive to inspire you.πŸ˜€ whenever that happens this is the song I would like you to boogie too! >>PRESS THIS TO DANCE FREELY<< Kids bop version πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† @Krysless2 you did that long ago I just haven’t admitted it yet. I’ve had you in the waiting list though to see you force yourself into another morning swim 🀣 because I believe you are capable. High standards for warriors πŸ˜‰ but it feels amazing to hear that I have motivated even you. With your belly dancing pic I would have guessed a Shakira song. Since you are walking that delicious meal off late at night I’ll work on your list.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Sunday June 26th

PW: 136.0

CW: 141.8 😱

πŸ“Š: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    πŸ‘Ÿ: Yes
    πŸ’¬: Honestly, it’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have been eating a lot more fat and still have to increase fat intake. I will be doing better about exercise. They finally fixed the Apple Watch glitch and should be back on trackβŒšοΈπŸ‘Ÿ
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Monday (6/27)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes (1,477 Active burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Crushed it over the weekend and hoping that’ll give @ajdvegan a hard run for her money πŸ˜‰. Thought I was going to have to fold halfway through Day 1 but it’s remarkable what you can achieve when you push yourself. On day two I had to tell myself to stop! Total NSV! The more in shape you get, the more energy you have, the better you sleep and the more vibrant you feel. πŸ’§174 oz. πŸ‘Ÿ17,168 β›‘+64 (316). I’m hoping to unwind on the water since I can’t do my planned hike.
    "Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” - Matt Biondi
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    Look out! @mooreshelly09 is back to crushing it!

Thank you!! Here is to hoping it stays this way 🀣🀣
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    6/26
    Exercise: yes - 2 mile walk in this HOT Texas heat πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    6/27
    Exercise: yes - 45 min spin class
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    πŸ“Š: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    πŸ‘Ÿ: Yes
    πŸ’¬: Idk why I’m so lazy about tracking right now. Hope to get on it by next week
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Sunday(Wk4; Day 1)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 2708
    • NetCarbs: 396
    As of Day 1:
    • Net Calories (2708 / 10500)
      πŸŸ₯πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²
      = Daily Avg: 2708 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (396 / 700)
      = Daily Avg: 396 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days

Monday(Wk3; Day 2)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1154
    • NetCarbs: 27
    u]As of Day 2:[/u]
    • Net Calories (3862 / 10500)
      πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²
      = Daily Avg: 1931 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (423 / 700)
      = Daily Avg: 211 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 27 June
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning all! I've been meaning to draft up a post about challenges but haven't had time (work :s ). For anyone interested the new season of Game of Thrones is starting up soon, I'll post the info/link below. I like this one as it focuses more on healthy eating and exercise, rather than weight loss. I haven't done it in a couple of seasons but may join in for this one.

The new GoT Season 6 (part 2) Challenge starts on Sunday 10th July and will run for 12 weeks.

If you are interested in the new challenge, please state your interest here by signing up for a house!
    You can choose between Lannister, Stark or Targaryen. Or, if you want to take part in the fun, but don't want to compete, you can choose the Wildlings.

Just copy the last post and add your name to a House with a free spot. Please try to make sure that the houses have an equal amount of members. (If needed, we will add additional spots in each house. The non point scoring Wildlings have unlimited places.)

Also, feel free to tell your friends and invite them to the challenge - the more, the merrier!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867825/season-6-part-2-sign-ups#latest