TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @BlissfulK I'll ask that you get an invite to the group. But ONLY if you promise not to join Targaryen!! 😂

Also, I get an email to my personal email if someone messages me. If someone tags me in a post I get a notification. To see notifications click on your profile picture and then the notification 🔔.

To see the invite to the group you will have to look for it in My Groups.

Omgsh! I’m just seeing this after I joined team Targaryen. Is there a reason why? I can definitely change if I need to. I saw other Butt Theory members on that team :)
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    OMG, LMAO!!!!!!!

🐉 Talk about feeling the heat! 🔥
    Winter is NOT coming… or is it? 😂

@BlissfulK when @DaffyGirl88 first told us about that challenge she announced she would be returning to Team Stark. I think she thought most of us would follow her there to kick some toosh but it kinda backfired on her. She said that we make too strong of a team already & she might as well just pack up. Then you added to that blow.

Sue, you picked the wrong house is all 🥴

This takes *kitten* kicking to a whole new level @Krysless2!

“Don‘t hate the player, hate the game” 😬
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 next group invite should probably involve a house vote before anyone commits 😉
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,527 Member
    Options
    Attention

June is now over, please proceed to the July thread.

Thank you

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @BlissfulK I'll ask that you get an invite to the group. But ONLY if you promise not to join Targaryen!! 😂

Also, I get an email to my personal email if someone messages me. If someone tags me in a post I get a notification. To see notifications click on your profile picture and then the notification 🔔.

@BlissfulK remember this?? 🤨

I tell ya I get no respect. SMH
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 @BlissfulK

That is exactly right. Targaryen already has a few heavy hitters (you'll see what I mean soon). I moved from there to Stark a few seasons ago because they were short handed and needed some help. I actually thought we'd be spread out across the three teams and create a sort of friendly competition. 🙃

Anywho.... moving on to July now....🙋‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »

Omgsh! I’m just seeing this after I joined team Targaryen. Is there a reason why? I can definitely change if I need to. I saw other Butt Theory members on that team :)

@BlissfulK you probably can if you do it ASAP. You can post in the thread and tag slinkybraveheartbunsofsteel (check the spelling in the GoT thread) and request to be moved. They probably haven't finished the spreadsheets yet as the challenge is still open for registration. Once it starts you wouldn't be able to.

Only do this if you really want to though. I've just been giving you 💩. I can take y'all. 💪
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    NOW June is closed. 😁
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    OMG, LMAO!!!!!!!

🐉 Talk about feeling the heat! 🔥
    Winter is NOT coming… or is it? 😂

@BlissfulK when @DaffyGirl88 first told us about that challenge she announced she would be returning to Team Stark. I think she thought most of us would follow her there to kick some toosh but it kinda backfired on her. She said that we make too strong of a team already & she might as well just pack up. Then you added to that blow.

Sue, you picked the wrong house is all 🥴

This takes *kitten* kicking to a whole new level @Krysless2!

“Don‘t hate the player, hate the game” 😬

Oh no! I didn’t even see @DaffyGirl88 on Stark that’s why I joined your team. I thought all or group was on that team. I was sleepy last night when I joined
  • BlissfulK
    edited July 2022
    Options

@BlissfulK remember this?? 🤨

I tell ya I get no respect. SMH

@DaffyGirl88

😅 You def have respect from this group of people! I didn’t see you on Stark or I would have joined it :) I was sleepy last night and missed your name on the team. I was going to ask where you were but thought you didn’t signup yet since there were a lot of spots left. I thought when I would join there was only one spot remaining
  • BlissfulK
    edited July 2022
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »

@BlissfulK you probably can if you do it ASAP. You can post in the thread and tag slinkybraveheartbunsofsteel (check the spelling in the GoT thread) and request to be moved. They probably haven't finished the spreadsheets yet as the challenge is still open for registration. Once it starts you wouldn't be able to.

Only do this if you really want to though. I've just been giving you 💩. I can take y'all. 💪

Only do this if you really want to though. I've just been giving you 💩. I can take y'all. 💪[/quote]

@DaffyGirl88

I got the last spot in Stark, whew! I tagged the name you gave me to request the change. Of course I want to!! Like I said I would have joined if I seen you on Stark since the other house already had more than one Butt Theory memberso. I joined that one since I didn’t see any Butt Theory members on other teams. I was sleepy last night. Wide awake this morning. Ready for a friendly competition!☺️
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    @mooreshelly09 I don’t see you on a GoT team yet………..

No ma’am, haven’t had a chance to get in there and read. Plan on getting it done tonight!

@mooreshelly09 who's your buddy? 😁😁 Stark needs one more person to even the teams out. 😁

I think y'all will like the challenge. There are weekly exercise requirements, min and max for cardio, strength and flex ( totally doable) and a food challenge.

Then there's an exercise challenge from the small council, and if your team lost the previous week there's a punishment from the winning team. It's fun! And motivating. I stretch but rarely do enough and this forces me. 🧘‍♀️

Ended up joining Targaryen that way they had the same amount as Stark😂

@mooreshelly09 I saw that. I may as well quit now because between you, @JbeanR0212 and 120maggie Stark doesn't stand a chance
    . 😔😔😔

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 she kinda has a point. I earned the pass already 😂. The competitive side of me can be fierce, bring it!
    I’m assuming I’ll have to donate it to another team member though. Now you and @Krysless2 need to get yours!

*To any newbies, some of us have enrolled in another challenge (Game Of Thrones Season 6 part 2). Let’s just say it’s stirred up some fun banter.