Options

Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Sun 7/31
    Tracked yes
    Calories just under (hope I tracked right haven’t been under w/out exercise in a while)
    Exercise no
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    @vicky2767 working on the Winner's Circle spreadsheet so hold off on Tallies for today
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    katrkels11 wrote: »
    Hey there! My name is Katrina and I’m 28. I’m a full time single parent to a 5 and 9 year old and I work a full time desk job. I’ve struggled with being overweight most of my life and am finally ready to make some changes! I’m excited to join and have some accountability again. Good luck everybody!
    Welcome Welcome we're in this together ❤
    Hello My name is Mary. Great support from my Slimson team members. Welcome new members and happy to see familiar Slimson names.
    We can shake August up.
    Welcome back Mary I see great things happening this month. Just take it one day at a time. I'm an emotional eater as well and have been practicing mindful techniques which include one meal without distractions (TV🤣🤣) rooting for your continued success.

KakoHikes wrote: »
    Hello all! I’m 34/F, living in Oregon and am now a year into creating a healthier lifestyle. I’ve lost 55lbs and feel stronger, have better mental health and have improved my lab results. . .in the meantime any exercise I do will be very limited, even the idea of exercising with it is ouch.

I’ll end this TMI intro by saying I look forward to losing with all of you this month!
    WOW 👌🏽 awesome weight loss and I'm sorry you're going through right now with the cyst.. I had a few in my teens-20's so know the feeling (not a good feeling) hopefully it'll resolve soon.
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Hi! I’m Missy, I’m a returning member of team Slimsons. I live in a ranch house with my furry pack of huskies and a bichon. I work FT and just applied for a MBA program and recently left my retail job to focus on main job and potential upcoming semester. Hoping to keep better on track this month with my hectic schedule.
    Welcome back Missy. Congratulations on going for your MBA, I'm also going for my Masters in Education.

• gbj4120
    gbj4120 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I’m 30yo woman trying super hard to get into a healthy BMI range. I started off around 204 this year and have lost about 27 pounds so far. Last month I lost 11 pounds following a routine every single day. I finally moved from
    Obese to overweight category last month. I work a desk job full time and movement is generally low. I have been struggling with weight loss for years, I would really love to end this year in a healthy weight range. That’s 27 more pounds to go! Super pumped to be part of this group. We go this! 💪🏻
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gbj4120 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I’m 30yo woman trying super hard to get into a healthy BMI range. I started off around 204 this year and have lost about 27 pounds so far. Last month I lost 11 pounds following a routine every single day. I finally moved from
    Obese to overweight category last month. I work a desk job full time and movement is generally low. I have been struggling with weight loss for years, I would really love to end this year in a healthy weight range. That’s 27 more pounds to go! Super pumped to be part of this group. We go this! 💪🏻

Welcome Welcome. Exactly WE GOT THIS TOGETHER ONE STEP ONE DAY AT A TIME. ROOTING FOR YOUR SUCCESS!
  • gjaholy33
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Daily Post

Monday 8/1

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 22 minutes of Chair Zumba
    Water 140oz
    Steps 5,115

Goals/ Comments:
    1st time I met my step goal in two months proud of my progress. Although my back is killing me I still have to turn in my Assignments tonight so gonna tunnel through. Yay me👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
    8cyhwkmc05ex.png

ysj911th0c8s.png
  • gbj4120
    Options
    Do you update daily post at the end of each day? Or next morning for precious day?
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Monday 8/1
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walking
  • gjaholy33
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Do you update daily post at the end of each day? Or next morning for precious day?

@vicky2767 and I update the daily post periodically as people post at different times. So no worries as long as all your posts are in by Saturday it will be counted for the week.
  • gbj4120
    Options
    @gjaholy33, thank you!

Daily Post
    Monday 8/1
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 30 min of pickle ball
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    @vicky2767 working on the Winner's Circle spreadsheet so hold off on Tallies for today
    No problem
    Hello,
    You got this!
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Monday 8/1

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 22 minutes of Chair Zumba
    Water 140oz
    Steps 5,115

Goals/ Comments:
    1st time I met my step goal in two months proud of my progress. Although my back is killing me I still have to turn in my Assignments tonight so gonna tunnel through. Yay me👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
    8cyhwkmc05ex.png

ysj911th0c8s.png
    Gloria, awesome job!

• vicky2767
    Options
    @gjaholy33, thank you!

Daily Post
    Monday 8/1
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 30 min of pickle ball

I love pickle ball. Funny, I never heard of it until I moved to NC.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Mon 8/1
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes. 45 min walk with the dogs
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise none
    My day will to be to start aiming for calorie deficit.
  • Bemybestby60
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over by 18 calories
    Exercise golf
  • Bemybestby60
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track yes