TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Mooreshelly not even Jello or mashed potatoes are safe. We are working on coverage so I can take a couple personal days. I am not quitting but a break is in order. I do not know if Jennifer will be interacting during that time but I will make sure she is weighed by Thursday.

Lisa W.
    HCA

Lord, I know a much needed break is in order 😁I hope you enjoy your time away and hopefully we will see a little of Jenn pop on here from time to time!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,682 Member
    Options
    Mooreshelly not even Jello or mashed potatoes are safe. We are working on coverage so I can take a couple personal days. I am not quitting but a break is in order. I do not know if Jennifer will be interacting during that time but I will make sure she is weighed by Thursday.

Lisa W.
    HCA

Lord, I know a much needed break is in order 😁I hope you enjoy your time away and hopefully we will see a little of Jenn pop on here from time to time!

@JbeanR0212 I second that. You deserve a break.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 and @Krysless2 stay safe down there with the storm. 🌀
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 and @Krysless2 stay safe down there with the storm. 🌀

Thank you, we shouldn’t feel much in Texas but definitely praying for those in Florida 🙏
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Jennifer weighs 148.4 and got another walk in today. I will be on call 5 minutes away if needed otherwise I return bright and early Friday. She will be in the care of a peer while I am out. Please keep her in your thoughts while I break the news of yet another transition.

Be safe everybody and kick butt TBBT!

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hey team - I so love reading each and every post and really feel like I am in lurker mode vs full team participant but hope to start taking time to post and RESPOND more.

@JbeanR0212 -- I am SO thankful that you are here and posting. I love your *Kittens* and believe me this gal can come up with some fill in the blanks. LOL Please continue to work on yourself and keep posting here so we can all share in and help with your journey. Also - listen to your friends here that have shared that your kids LOVE you and WANT you to be better. It is never easy to watch mom go through something that she can't easily fix. Take it from the kid that lived that just several years ago and by KID I mean me in my late 40's with grown kids of her own that still was scared and upset cause MOM always fixes everything and it wasn't something she could do easily. Vent away here but LOVE those kids. And your Gal Lisa - well she is definitely one that "gets" you. Love how she KNOWS that you NEED this group and that she is wanting to do what she can to keep YOU here with us.

And just for laughs - every time I get frustrated with my real KITTEN and want to yell some choice names, I think of you and this group and the bleep on MFP that turns words to kitten. See - just in the time of writing this post, I have gotten up 3 times to get him off furniture so that he doesn't jump on TOP of my cabinets (which means I have to get on the counter to get him down!) so I will let you guess how many *Kittens* came about doing that. GOT to love KITTEN Duty. Have you ever seen a Bengal Cat? They are a bit different - and energetic and athletic and this one is also spoiled rotten!

@HASWLRS -Lisa - I see you peeking back in .... please come on in and join us. I miss your posts! When I came back to MFP after my long break - your tag was like a welcome back note that I so appreciated. I know how hard it is sometimes to DO what you KNOW you need or should do. We are here when you are ready!

For those so active on here - just know I appreciate each and every one of you for keeping this support going while others (aka me) are lurking and just able to take that kind of support.

Hoping everyone here has a great week. For anyone in the path of Ian - please stay safe!

and just FYI - kitten update - it is now like 7 or 8 times I have gotten to him just before he jumped out of my reach.. and he has slid down my back twice now so guessing it is good I was cold and am multi layered tonight. Maybe that is why I don't get on to write much - someone needs attention. Off to string some feathers around for a while to tire someone out. :)
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 3 hours of crying after finding out my school is closing next year and I’m out of a job. Oh, while eating an entire large pizza.
    #andthatiswhyIamsofat
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 27 September
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Oh where to start...

@therealbluenote Oh no!!! I'd be crying too. 😭 But my pizza would've been chocolate 🍫. Hang in there.

@sandkp glad you are still lurking. 😉 When I get back from vacation we will have to get together.

@JbeanR0212 I'm glad Lisa is taking a couple of days off. I've been putting in long hours lately but it's nothing compared to 24/7. I hope we hear from Jenn in the interim but we'll still be here on Friday when Lisa gets back.

@mooreshelly09 I couldn't remember where you were. 😂 I only remembered it was down South somewhere. 😁

I still wish @Krysless2 would pop in and let us know how she's doing. And how her daughter is.

That's all I've got for now. Bracing myself for the day as I'm heading into the office shortly. I do get a short break this afternoon for some fun as I'm going on a tour of the airplane ✈️ that I work with. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to shoot you. 😉😂

Happy Hump Day! 🐪🐫
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    LOL ROFLMAO! This is Jordan being nosey again. I wasn’t going to say anything but thank you for standing up for me. And Lisa! God that woman! She is an angel! Like big time!
    So Mom did not like the new lady at all! I got a phone call hours ago and yelled at her again. It is just so hard and there is only so much I can do. This after Lisa being frantic yesterday was just like too much. Anyways I don’t know the exact details but they sedated Mom about an hour ago. All I know is she was really worked up and they were afraid she was going to hurt herself. The new lady is very shaken up. In some ways this is so Mom the newcomer couldn’t hang. Lisa is coming back tonight and told me she will get details and be there when Mom wakes up. I am trying to get a trusted family friend to help some this weekend and give Lisa another break. I need to get back and I can’t even focus on that. Anyways thank you for smacking my Mom with love you guys have more practice than me.💗
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    PS Mom told me I couldn’t have a bengal years ago. Now I want one again but I am also laughing thinking we need to string feathers up for Her. Lisa calls her a spitfire, I have some other names right now and the new lady says Mom is a damn jackrabbit LOL
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    OMG stringing up feathers for Mom 😹. I needed that laugh like you don’t even know. I can see it all so well 😹 When Lisa reads this to you Mom know that I do love your outlandish quirks for the most part. It is what makes you my Mom instead of everyone elses. Just be a calm until I can come home. I do love you to the moon and back and all the way around the sun you friggin Jack rabbit! 💗
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    PS Mom told me I couldn’t have a bengal years ago. Now I want one again but I am also laughing thinking we need to string feathers up for Her. Lisa calls her a spitfire, I have some other names right now and the new lady says Mom is a damn jackrabbit LOL

🤣🤣 Jordan you are cracking me up! Come be nosey anytime you want. I'm sorry your momma is struggling to be able to handle giving Lisa a break! I wish we all lived closer, you know we would all jump in there to help out ❤️
  • JbeanR0212
    Options

🤣🤣 Jordan you are cracking me up! Come be nosey anytime you want. I'm sorry your momma is struggling to be able to handle giving Lisa a break! I wish we all lived closer, you know we would all jump in there to help out ❤️

Awe you are sweet. Mom needs all of your friendship. For the record she likes Lisa we just need to get a filter on her. I am upset about today. It probably didn’t help with me yelling at Mom to give us all a break but something happened after and it just seems too extreme. Like she can be a pain but she’s not a dog you know. The other lady didn’t really make sense and I don’t have the whole story. I can’t ask Mom for her side so I am waiting for Lisa to help me understand what the hell happened. Lisa will be there soon so I’m signing out.
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I'm with @mooreshelly09 wishing we lived closer. I'm sorry the new person didn't work out and Lisa's rest was cut short. You and your mom have our full support. Even though I have no idea what stringing feathers is about 🙃
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    It’s just like I know for a fact Mom would never approve of knocking someone out just because someone isn’t trained to de-escalate a situation! 👿 I am more than mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Go into her office and read the damn books if you ain’t trained! People don’t one with off switches for a reason! I just need to get home.
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    PW: 164.4
    CW: 163.6
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    Wednesday