Tomsgal1985 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: September Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, September 24
    Previous Week's Weight: 208.2
    Today's Weight: 205.6
    Comments: I got a bit off plan with my food, but I have tracked all week. I’ll take it.
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

PW: 388.6
    CW: 388

I’ll take it. Especially after the cheese block tango. 😳🥴
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Hard to look at things and phone dumber than me and Daffys boss. You ar all my real friends. Thank for music listening good. Don’t like punk spice but good you. Yay cheese and goals. If you talk my kid tell her I not a baby. Hugs
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Liza read you all time
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,682 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Hey Jenn, great to hear from you! Not that I don't enjoy chatting with Lisa, but you da bomb!! I'm glad that she's reading our posts to you.

I'm going to dig into my 45's later to see if I can find some more of my favorite songs. Yes, 45's. I'm old so... :| First thing that comes to mind is Susie Q by CCR, obvious reasons there. Also Hey Tonight, also CCR. OK, basically anything by CCR. :D Susie Q, Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf and Runaround Sue by Dion are my anthems. :) There are literally hundreds of songs that I love but none compare to those three.

As for Jordan, cut the kid some slack. She loves you and she almost lost you, she's scared. <3

I hope you got out to see the fall colors today and get some fresh air. Don't overdo it OK? Take the time to let your body heal. And maybe when you come back to GoT you can be a STARK!! GO STARK!!! :D
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in

PW: 388.6
    CW: 388

I’ll take it. Especially after the cheese block tango. 😳🥴

@therealbluenote :D you crack me up!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 No, YOU crack ME up! 😆
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    208.0 weigh-in if I am still eligible to be on the team. I know I need to bring myself to the table to truly be a part of the team. There are a lot of things I “know”.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 10 pedaler and 38 min gardening
    And still I was over. Drats! 🤦🏻‍♀️😖
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    208.0 weigh-in if I am still eligible to be on the team. I know I need to bring myself to the table to truly be a part of the team. There are a lot of things I “know”.

@HASWLRS Lisa, you are always welcome to be part of the team.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 24 September
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Finally a Fitbit that is recording things!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: September Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, September 24
    Previous Week's Weight: 208.2
    Today's Weight: 205.6
    Comments: I got a bit off plan with my food, but I have tracked all week. I’ll take it.

@susanshaughnessy80 tracking is half the battle!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Apropos of nothing, there's a fly in my house and he's driving me crazy. 😬
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    I lik Liza sometimes. Other she can fuskcing *kitten*. She draw pitchures day so I better member say. Same with kid make cry and *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* but love hers. Yes CCR name song funny used to tell guys my phone 8685009. Liza want me fat and say no no no got have to be fat now she say or I punish. She *kitten* piss off lot. Nice meat haswas but what ap ap uh hang aprops? This hard is very hard done no but I try liza fix if need yous all better than all *kitten* here. So man people piss off. No listen *kitten* so mad escalation point phone stupdi Good job everything
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Sorrey cuss liza say no like baby it make sad she say I sorry *kitten* adult leave *kitten* alone and mountains nice
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    I am sorry everyone. Jennifer threatened that I better not edit her post. We didn’t apologize very well for the offensive language. She is socializing and I will take it. Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Lisa W.
    aka Liza LOL
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Jenn and Lisa, no apologies needed, I am married to a sailor. 😂😂. MFP blocks it anyway, now it's up to us to decipher which word goes with which *kitten* 🤔 kinda like a word puzzle. 😊

I'm sure you've told us how old you were but I didn't think you were old enough to know Tommy Tutone! If we're doing 80's music 🎶 one song that always lifts me up when I'm down is Break My Stride by Matthew Wilder.

And if I end up with 867-5309 stuck in my head I'm going to smack you! 🤨
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 25 September
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

I went for a 20 minute bike ride today and my Fitbit said I burned 66 calories. 😕 Why bother? I can burn that sitting on the couch! 😂 Actually planned on riding longer but somehow forgot my helmet. Not sure how that happened. 🤷‍♀️ Was riding along, feeling the wind in my hair, 🚴‍♀️ when all of a sudden I was like Wait! Wind in my hair?!? How the hell does THAT happen?!? Reached up and felt my head and sure enough, it was naked. 😟 After heading back to my garage I decided to just park it.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Hard to look at things and phone dumber than me and Daffys boss. You ar all my real friends. Thank for music listening good. Don’t like punk spice but good you. Yay cheese and goals. If you talk my kid tell her I not a baby. Hugs

We all ditto what @DaffyGirl88 said! We love the posts that we see from Jenn and I die laughing with each “kitten” 😂❤️
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Sunday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 20 min walk
This discussion has been closed.